You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "swegangzta" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. April 2017

Tuesday, 30. May 2017, 17:03

Leveling from 140+ to 160/175+

Is there only quests to do at 140+ in mond, or can you expb some where with some nice exp rates? cant find anything about it and i dont like the slow leveling with quests, i would rather spend Money on expb to get levels if the exp is not bad that is.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Henrik

Date of registration: 22. July 2015

Tuesday, 30. May 2017, 20:11

billigast ar ju quests saklart...men om du vill skynda pa de sa kan man antingen kora pbi under dt i chapel(150+) eller hoppas over till seekers nar man ar klar med sina quests :)

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, 31. May 2017, 05:11

Tack kung henrik som vanligt =)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 29. October 2015

Wednesday, 31. May 2017, 10:22

there is no where with decent xp... they made it so seekers give less xp and have less hp, that makes u waste alot more xpbs...

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, 31. May 2017, 10:51

there is no where with decent xp... they made it so seekers give less xp and have less hp, that makes u waste alot more xpbs...

Yeah henrik told me in game, Think i will do quests in mond with pbis & bi with 300/400% spells at seekers when pbi is off. thanks
  • Activate Facebook