You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Xshadow.

• "Xshadow." is male
  • "Xshadow." started this thread

Date of registration: 10. August 2015

Thursday, 1. June 2017, 19:27

Dilamun Gear Drops

Does any1 knows where the Dilamun pieces of gear drops in alber? wich mobs exactly? I only found gloves and tryed to find anything else but no lucky so far... Thanks for any help :rolleyes:

Xshadow 185 EX Ranger / Poseidon 17x Elementalist / Vexx 18x witch / VexX 16x EX Sin
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Crossy

Rising Star

Date of registration: 1. August 2015

Thursday, 1. June 2017, 20:58

I dropped my entire set (the basic one) off of the Scorpions and the mobs in the opposing faction base. Don't remember which mobs drop which pieces specifically though.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 25. January 2017

Friday, 2. June 2017, 00:23

I also don't recall. I ran around killing different things until I dropped what I needed. The scorpions definitely drop at least 1 part of the set. I think there were also mobs near the spire in the middle of the upper right part of the map that dropped 2 different pieces (but I don't recall exactly where they were, just in that general area). I dropped it too long ago to remember exactly.

• Activate Facebook

• "Hikikomori" is male

Date of registration: 18. December 2016

Friday, 2. June 2017, 13:45

Gloves and helm are north east of the poison oasis, and I think drakes, deers and scorpions drop rest.

• Activate Facebook

Xshadow.

• "Xshadow." is male
  • "Xshadow." started this thread

Date of registration: 10. August 2015

Friday, 2. June 2017, 17:03

Nice, ty every1 :)

Xshadow 185 EX Ranger / Poseidon 17x Elementalist / Vexx 18x witch / VexX 16x EX Sin
  • Activate Facebook