You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "YellowFLash" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. June 2017

Sunday, 11. June 2017, 17:22

Plvl pets and how to get them to sit down

Hey guys just wondering where is the best place to plvl my horse, something that can give me more then just 1 xp every like 10 hits or something, I'm only lvl 12 now since im still sp farming, I remember gllitching harpies behind prokyion to plvl my horse not sure if that still works tho, so is there still a way to plvl your horse over night that gives good Xp?

Also how do I glitch out my drake or horse to sit down, or make it stand still? I remember a glitch where u drop a gold coin and u pick it up before the pet does and it glitches on that spot or something, if anyone knows how to let me know please!! ty in advance

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

JHunter

• "JHunter" is male

Date of registration: 4. June 2017

Sunday, 11. June 2017, 21:08

I am not a moderator or in any way affiliated with Gamigo, however I feel it would be right in this situation to quote the follow:

Quoted

#7 Bugs
If you find a bug and use it to gain an advantage, your account can be deleted. Report bugs to a GM, the CoMa (via forum messaging) or to support.
[url='http://forum.lastchaos.gamigo.com/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=26602']In-Game Rules[/url]

To answer your question, the best way to level your horse at your level is by simply having it out. SP farming is best at Sasquatches around level 10 and they don't focus on pets. Every 3 hits is 1 exp. Once you get higher level there are plants in Dratan which you can attack for good P1 exp as they don't die fast, much like the pet statues. Though the area is dangerous so it's not advised at your level.

Hope this helps!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Raweno" (11. June 2017, 23:10)

• Activate Facebook

Raweno

Game Master (en)

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Sunday, 11. June 2017, 23:14

Welcome back to Last chaos
Talking about bugs and glitches is not allowed. Also Gold no longer drops it goes straight in to your inventory and you can no longer drop it out of the inventory yourself.

I would read the Rules to the game as a lot as changed over the years. One being afk pet leveling is bannable.
#5 AFK (Away From Keyboard) skilling, botting, farming, pet leveling, keyjamming

AFK Skilling, botting, farming, pet leveling, keyjamming and usage of
Third Party Software is forbidden. If you are found AFK affinity or pet
leveling, your pet will be removed and an unopened pet item put in its
place, as well as normal account sanctions.

As for where to pet level JHunter has some good ideas plus if you ask in game, i am sure you will get some more ideas on the subject.

Raweno
Game Master Last Chaos NA
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Raweno" (11. June 2017, 23:57)

• Activate Facebook

Monday, 12. June 2017, 05:33

Okay thanks for the response! :)

• Activate Facebook

mikevt97

Date of registration: 3. June 2017

Monday, 12. June 2017, 09:44

Wait, so afk p1 leveling isn't allowed anymore? Damn, that's harsh. Isn't that the whole point of the stone statues? I remember back in the day always leaving my dragon on overnight to level it.

• Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Game Admin (en, de, pl, nl)

Monday, 12. June 2017, 10:38

Wait, so afk p1 leveling isn't allowed anymore? Damn, that's harsh. Isn't that the whole point of the stone statues? I remember back in the day always leaving my dragon on overnight to level it.

Actually no, the whole point of the stone statues was to allow players to level their P1 pets easier, it was never intended to have it done while AFK. Given the previous publisher did not have a rule against AFK leveling of pets, still that was not the intention. Gamigo enforces these rules hence it is not allowed. You can still leave your character hitting the statues but when a game master messages you and you do not respond in time because you are AFK then you know the story 
Fulminar
Game Admin Last Chaos NA / PL
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

• "KingOtoko" is male

Date of registration: 19. May 2017

Monday, 12. June 2017, 22:41

Actually no, the whole point of the stone statues was to allow players to level their P1 pets easier, it was never intended to have it done while AFK. Given the previous publisher did not have a rule against AFK leveling of pets, still that was not the intention. Gamigo enforces these rules hence it is not allowed. You can still leave your character hitting the statues but when a game master messages you and you do not respond in time because you are AFK then you know the story 

I am not trying to argue or anything when I ask this question. But what truly defines the time of AFK? For example if It takes me say 10 minutes to kill an enemy with normal attacks and I walk away to grab a drink and come back in 10 mins. Is that AFKing?

Again not trying to argue or anything just want to be clear on rules.
  • Activate Facebook

• "GoldenGriff" is male

Date of registration: 18. May 2017

Tuesday, 13. June 2017, 03:09

Quoted from "mikevt97"

Also not trying to start arguements, but if there was no AFK petleveling rules, then they didn't care about it. Not that they didn't enforce it.... sounds more reasonable tbh... lol
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, 13. June 2017, 08:08

I am not trying to argue or anything when I ask this question. But what truly defines the time of AFK? For example if It takes me say 10 minutes to kill an enemy with normal attacks and I walk away to grab a drink and come back in 10 mins. Is that AFKing?

Again not trying to argue or anything just want to be clear on rules.

I also want to know about that too, like if i wanted to get a pet pill experience for 1hr play a different game for 1hr then come back and use another one for example, does that still classify as afk?
  • Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Tuesday, 13. June 2017, 09:10

Technically, whenever you step away from the PC, you are AFK (away from keyboard) as such, you should port back to town until you are back. If you are not present at the PC and you are still doing any form of activity, it is doing it while you are afk which is not allowed and if a game master whispers you, you are obligated to answer, if there is no answer received after a certain time you are eligible for sanctions

Hope this clarifies it.

Fulminar
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

• "KingOtoko" is male

Date of registration: 19. May 2017

Tuesday, 13. June 2017, 09:23

Technically, whenever you step away from the PC, you are AFK (away from keyboard) as such, you should port back to town until you are back. If you are not present at the PC and you are still doing any form of activity, it is doing it while you are afk which is not allowed and if a game master whispers you, you are obligated to answer, if there is no answer received after a certain time you are eligible for sanctions

Hope this clarifies it.

That seems a bit harsh. However rules are rules. Am I safe to assume that I atleast have a few minutes to whisper back? Assuming I am not focused on my screen? i.e watching tv, chatting with a friend etc etc.
  • Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Tuesday, 13. June 2017, 09:56

Hope this clarifies it.

That seems a bit harsh. However rules are rules. Am I safe to assume that I atleast have a few minutes to whisper back? Assuming I am not focused on my screen? i.e watching tv, chatting with a friend etc etc.

We do give a certain time to respond :) Wont say how long but it is enough to notice :)
Fulminar
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Tuesday, 13. June 2017, 13:22

I also want to know about that too, like if i wanted to get a pet pill experience for 1hr play a different game for 1hr then come back and use another one for example, does that still classify as afk?
This is most assuredly AFKing. Anytime you are gaining anything while you are not focused on your game or at your keyboard (this includes getting the moonstones for recommended server, skill points, experience points, affinity points, pet levels, herbs, stones, energy, alber faction points, or monster combo coins)and a Game Master happens upon you (either on our own or another player reporting you as AFK) then we will whisper you as well as do a multitude of other things to gain your attention. We will do this for an amount of time deemed by gamigo as a normal timeframe to which a user might have stepped away to visit the powder room for a quick session, grab a drink or say check the weather on a website.

If you, the user, does not respond within that set amount of time you will be deemed AFK and will accrue a warning (if this is the first time on the account, on any char) or a sanction (if the aforementioned warning was not heeded). The sanction is a 7 day ban and removal of any pet you were leveling, using to affinity farm, or filling up exp on. The removed pet will be replaced with a leash/egg/flute of the same kind.

If you are caught a second time, the ban becomes 14 day and pet removal. The length of time increases and pet removal continues until it finally results in a permanent ban.

P.S. I can see alternate accounts, so attempting to break the rule on multiple accounts is also not wise.
Vilya
Community Manager EN/RU/PL
Homepage | Support|Facebook
Rules|Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

magnar88

Date of registration: 13. June 2017

Wednesday, 14. June 2017, 00:04

Why does Gamigo have an AFK rule?

Can someone explain why there is an afk rule?

Why it's so important to Gamigo to ensure players are present at all times when not in a town?

What damage is there from AFK pet training?

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Wednesday, 14. June 2017, 11:32

Can someone explain why there is an afk rule?

Why it's so important to Gamigo to ensure players are present at all times when not in a town?

What damage is there from AFK pet training?

This is a game and is meant to be played. You are intended to gain pet levels and affinity and such while actively playing, not being able to gain things when you're not even there. Games are meant to be played after all.

That being said, it is important enough to gamigo to enforce the rule and it is their right to have such a rule and enforce it as they see fit since they own 100% rights to the game.

Users automatically agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions as well as the addendum In Game rules when they choose to log into any gamigo services for said game, so regardless of your belief in the rule, you've already agreed to adhere to it simply by logging in.
Vilya
Community Manager EN/RU/PL
Homepage | Support|Facebook
Rules|Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook