You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mikevt97

• "mikevt97" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. June 2017

Wednesday, 14. June 2017, 00:55

Did I just throw 1b away?

I bought a 109-10+14 wep from siban for 900m, only to later realize that when I exchange it to my class it will lose the seals. Is there any way to change the weapon without losing seals?

I don't think I'd be able to give the weapon away for free (It's a healer wand) so I'm wondering if I just threw 900m away.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Sheogorath" is male

Date of registration: 7. June 2017

Wednesday, 14. June 2017, 01:02

Unfortunately...yes :(

The weapons which can be changed into another class weapon are all those that have colored seals in any color BUT PURPLE!
The weapons/equipment will maintain the +, and the jewels, but the stats will be reset.

• Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Wednesday, 14. June 2017, 01:08

You can change it into your class with gold token, it will lose the -10 seal on the wand and change into your class wep, but you gta buy Middle Grade Reforms and use 1 mirror at the changer thingy and play untill you get -10, and it'll be in your class, will you buy IC with real money and spend 700 ic for 50 MGR(or buy 700 ic-15 ic50 tokens ingame from other players, it eats 20ic for conversion, idk the current price of ic on server u play... on Initus its like 1 ic=1 mill, so 50ic token is 50m each), 50m for 50 gold mirrors, so that's 50 tries for 700 ic, totally up to you, i got lucky on my 145 wep, and i got -10 daggers from 3rd MGR... it's luck, totally up to you

I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D
  • Activate Facebook