You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Graut

Rising Star

• "Graut" is male
  • "Graut" started this thread

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Saturday, 1. July 2017, 02:04

Improve guild disbandment

Should the guild disband option be improved?

A total of 18 Votes have been submitted.

100%

Yes (18)

0%

No

As someone who uses guild hall quite often, I find the NPC used for entering it unnecessarily terrifying. If when clicking the NPC you get used to picking the 2nd option to enter guild hall, doing the same on a character which happens to be guild master will show you the option to disband your guild : 1Qj5nYx.jpg

Both a character and a guild can have many hours and lots of effort put into them, and while a character is protected against accidental deletion, why not something better for disbanding a guild? Moving the disband option away would be one way, for example to the guild management window, but I don't feel that's enough in itself. A time delay would be great, but what I would like to suggest is to at the very least require you to type in a word (for example "disband"), which has to match exactly.

Preferably I'd like to have it all, and not only a stricter confirmation window like in the picture above, but also having it moved away from where it is now as well as adding a delay of 24 hours or so (with the option to cancel of course), but I imagine implementing the concept above would be the easiest and require less changes and additions.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "KingOtoko" is male

Date of registration: 19. May 2017

Saturday, 1. July 2017, 02:38

I think disbanding the guild should be done from within the guild itself. 24 Hour cancellation time would also be nice but its not necessary. It is also a shame that the GM can just disband with no warning.

• Activate Facebook

Xshadow.

• "Xshadow." is male

Date of registration: 10. August 2015

Saturday, 1. July 2017, 06:49

I agree that the disband system needs a change, at least moving it to the "Guild Financial Controller" guy inside guild hall, that wouldnt mess so much with teleports + time to be sure ure disbanding it would be nice, beeing Guild Master im always afraid of missclicking it... :(

Xshadow 185 EX Ranger / Poseidon 17x Elementalist / Vexx 18x witch / VexX 16x EX Sin
  • Activate Facebook

• "oakleydoakley3" is male

Date of registration: 15. July 2015

Sunday, 2. July 2017, 14:56

I totally agree that disbanding guild needs looking at as I have deleted a lvl 49 guild when I thought I was entering Guildroom X(

• Activate Facebook