You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Drovo

Retired Teammember

• "Drovo" has been banned
  • "Drovo" started this thread

Date of registration: 9. September 2017

Sunday, 10. September 2017, 02:15

[GM]Drovo (Retired)

Hello People of Iris,

I am Drovo, your new TGM. I have been playing LC for quite a while now, starting back in 2009; however, I wanted to be a part of the game more than just as a player. I have played a lot of games, but there's nothing like LC, and the memories I have made on this game simply add on to the reason as to why I want to be a helping hand when it comes to helping this game grow and prosper.

While I learn from (get tortured by) other experienced GMs, I'll be sure to spend some extra time online, so feel free to message me with any of your concerns and questions.

Look forward to seeing everyone in-game.

Drovo

Drovo
Game Master Last Chaos NA
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Drovo" (10. September 2017, 02:22)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Drovo

Retired Teammember

• "Drovo" has been banned
  • "Drovo" started this thread

Date of registration: 9. September 2017

Tuesday, 17. April 2018, 22:17

Hey everyone,
Just here to say goodbye to everyone. I had an exceptional time being a part of the staff team, however it has to come to an end. With work and family, I no longer have enough time to invest as a GM to be able to complete my weekly duties.
It was great meeting everyone, and hosting a weekly event, hope to see everyone in-Game still.

Thank you all for the warm welcome and daily greetings.

- Drovo

Drovo
Game Master Last Chaos NA
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Tuesday, 17. April 2018, 22:21

Thank you for all your assistance and fun events Drovo. We wish you the very best in all your endeavors and hope to see you in game again soon. You will be missed. :love:

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook