You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SirHansford

Rising Star

• "SirHansford" started this thread

Date of registration: 13. July 2015

Monday, 11. September 2017, 21:48

Launcher

When I launch, the LC icon jumps from left to right several times in the task bar and the game window pops up and disappears several times until an error occurs. I have thus far uninstalled, ran CC cleaner and redownloaded the most up to date .exe and it is still happening with the new installation. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks.

HINDER 185 Ranger / SirHansford 182 Temple Knight / ZiggyStardust 185 Specalist / Elephantalist 168 Elementalist
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Pandia

Tuesday, 12. September 2017, 03:35

Try to keep your antivirus/antimalware/firewall turned off (exit not just paused) while installing and patching LC.
Add LC file to exceptions of all the above, including windows default firewall.
Then run LC client and login. If all work well and game runs smoothly, then run one by one the protection programs u use. See if that helps.

Good Luck.

• Activate Facebook

MujharCarillon

Rising Star

• "MujharCarillon" is male

Date of registration: 18. July 2015

Tuesday, 12. September 2017, 09:08

Also, if your graphics card drivers are out of date, you try downloading the latest drivers and installing them. You'll need to uninstall the current drivers first, then delete the folder they're in. Then run CCleaner before rebooting.

"Can You Dance Like The Crew? Can You Do What We Do? Check It Out When We're Through. And Don't Forget That Our Moves Are True."
  • Activate Facebook

SirHansford

Rising Star

• "SirHansford" started this thread

Date of registration: 13. July 2015

Tuesday, 12. September 2017, 09:34

Thanks for your replies. I have since found the issue. The Pascal line of nivida products come with a proprietary option for V-sync known as Fast sync. I had enabled it for some other games and it apparently caused an issue with LC. After disabling it again I was able to successfully launch LC. Just an FYI in case anyone else runs into the same scenario.

HINDER 185 Ranger / SirHansford 182 Temple Knight / ZiggyStardust 185 Specalist / Elephantalist 168 Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook