You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ereshkigal

Rising Star

• "Ereshkigal" started this thread

Friday, 22. September 2017, 04:43

[Suggestion] Make all summon books tradable/storable from Oscar Merchant

Should all monster summon books be tradable and storable?

A total of 22 Votes have been submitted.

86%

Agree (19)

14%

Disagree (3)

Currently there are 19 different monster summon books/spells that can be obtained from Oscar affinity shop, 9 of which can be traded while the rest cannot. I can't think of a reason why all of the books shouldn't be able to trade or store them so that they can either be sold or transferred to a character that could benefit from them.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

dinosue2

Monday, 9. October 2017, 22:20

I believe they should all be storable in the users personal storage and not guild storage. I also believe that none should be merchable or tradeable. I feel you should be able to NPC the ones you do not want for 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of the original item, but anyone who wants access to these must be on the account the affinity was opened on.

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. To love me, I'm in your heart. To hate me, I'm in your mind." ~Unknown
  • Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is 29 years old today
  • "The1AndOnly" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Tuesday, 10. October 2017, 04:45

i dont want to seem like a complete ass about this but i have to say i disagree.
storeing them would be great and fine as u will have to have done the afinity. and use them on the toons u like.
but tradeing the books / merchant them on open market i dont like. i allso think cost should be lower on them and rates should be changed and some of them removed as their for no use what so ever. like the low lvl elites.
the main use of the books are affinity farming and pet leveling but there books that doesnt do either is pretty lame....

• Activate Facebook