You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bladerbg

• "bladerbg" started this thread

Date of registration: 28. September 2017

Thursday, 28. September 2017, 13:53

English client for Spanish server - Is this possible please

Good Morning LAST CHAOS!
I hope you are well.

I just join the game and I would like to play Spanish server. Thats why I downloaded spanish version.

The problem: I have spanish friends who invite me to play Last CHaos. Here is the problem. Whould it be possible PLEASE to play spanish server just to swich game language to ENGLISH and not SPANISH ?

It would be great if you could choose game language. I am talking with my spanish friends in engllish and they will help me to play it will be FUN!
But I dont understand what skills mean , quests and anything just NUMBER :D >>> they are in englsh :D <<<

Please would it be possible to play Spanish server with English client/data?

I am new and I am unable to read what skills can do ( because it is in Spanish and I would like to play with my Spanish friends who are palying from years ago ). I also don't understand quests ... :) It is very hard . I am not sure this is something strange and wont take years to develop.
If you have client in English is it possible to just put an menu where you can select game language .

Many many thanks !!!!
Simon
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook