You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jsimpson

• "jsimpson" started this thread

Date of registration: 5. July 2016

Friday, 29. September 2017, 02:42

latest rummage sale

I appreciate the rummage sale idea. however I do have a complaint. the last 2 ive seen where during the week. many of us have obligations such as school or more importantly work. Wednesday night I fell asleep shortly after 8p and woke ur at 10:30 finding a rummage sale going on. I went thru all the sales finding the ones I was interested in and stayed up til 1a. then for up at 5:30 and finding no other sales had activated. I had 3 that I was particularly watching. I had to be at work at 7 do left home to make it on time. at 3 when I got off I had a few things to take care of but was home by 4. all the sales I was interested in and ready to buy where gone,,,,sold out. should it not be better to have these rummage sales on weekends only when nomatter where we live you have a better opportunity to make adjustments in everyday activities to find the sale you or sales you want?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

hellvaka

Date of registration: 6. September 2017

Friday, 29. September 2017, 08:33

Particularly the idea that rummage is good, but with many technical failures, some "lucky" people or simply "fast hands boys" buy every offer leaving nothing for other players, this event should have a purchase limit per item selected, it is really frustrating, in like 2~3 seconds "sold out" zZz, and you can't do anything about it, I hope they change as event works as soon as possible, to not only benefit this fast hands or nonlife players.

Ps: Sorry my bad english
  • Activate Facebook

Henrik

Rising Star

Date of registration: 22. July 2015

Friday, 29. September 2017, 18:57

im 100% behind both of u
becouse of work i missed the 2 sales i was looking for...this event is the best and most fun event in LC if u ask me but it should be a limit of 1 buy each account if u ask me so atleast 5 ppl can get lucky.
PLZ more rummage for the people :)

• Activate Facebook

This post by "buhameister" (Friday, 29. September 2017, 19:18) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Saturday, 30. September 2017, 17:10) with the following reason: Improper.

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Saturday, 30. September 2017, 17:13

Hello,

Most Rummage Sales are in fact done over the week or even over a weekend. Please remember that not everyone works only during the week, and not everyone works/goes to school only the same time-frames as you all.

While some will complain this time around, some complain the other times as well. As always, we appreciate your feedback.

Happy gaming.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/RU/PL
Homepage | Support|Facebook
Rules|Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

Henrik

Rising Star

Saturday, 30. September 2017, 18:45

V the time frames cant be anything done with ofc but most ppl are busy their times during weeks...its not even close to those ppl who works weekends...and some of us(me :O) also work during weekends ofc .

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Sunday, 1. October 2017, 15:20

Regardless, we chose to hold it at this time as we did receive complaints of it always being weekends and outside others' time-frame. Sometimes the other side has to give a little too so the littler guy can get some.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/RU/PL
Homepage | Support|Facebook
Rules|Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

Henrik

Rising Star

Sunday, 1. October 2017, 18:59

ofc