You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "HaloCobra" is 16 years old today
  • "HaloCobra" is male
  • "HaloCobra" started this thread

Date of registration: 2. March 2017

Monday, 9. October 2017, 22:08

rankings

69%

No (9)

15%

Yes (2)

15%

maybe (2)

I think there should be separate tabs on the rankings to rank the people who have used jump boxes. I'm not meaning take them off completely just make a tab to show their rank without disrupting the players who worked hard to their level not if they had the money.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Tuesday, 10. October 2017, 05:00

i do think there should be ranks on forums for not only player ranks but allso their alber points ( rank ) guild ranks and player personal rankings.
would be fun to see who achived what and what sort of gains some people have or even use it for events witch could be posible.
i still do not understand why there havent been a ranking set for guilds and players on forums or why alber rank points are not added ? as i understand the gm's cannot even see how much players gain or have there ? :S maybe something to fix idk

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 4. December 2017, 14:25

Hello HaloCobra,

Thank you for your suggestion, but it appears as though your peers do not feel the same as you at this time regarding this issue. Maybe you can find another suggestions which is better suited to your cause.

Happy gaming.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/RU/PL
Homepage | Support|Facebook
Rules|Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook