You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male
  • "The1AndOnly" started this thread

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Wednesday, 11. October 2017, 10:21

Forum rankings

would you like forum rankings for players?

A total of 24 Votes have been submitted.

71%

no (17)

13%

yes (3)

13%

yes but not active for 2 weeks they get removed from it till their active again (3)

4%

yes but extended time on rank (1)

so now since ingame ranking seems to work wrong. now notice no one gets over 2b xp there ? or barely just above the 2b
id think would be nice to add on forums a ranking system where u can see the actual gain that goes above the 2b xp and show the actual amount. allso an easier overwiew then the ingame ranking aswell. i dont really understand the feature for haveing the ingame ranking becouse to fit in the xp amounts there would fill up way to much. so to make forum ranking i think would be more acurate and only add on the people thats been active for a month to it on this could give an overwiew of active players aswell. witch i think could be nice aswell.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

dinosue2

• "dinosue2" is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Wednesday, 11. October 2017, 13:53

As far as I understand the patch notes, and please correct me if I am wrong Vilya, but this will be known in game once the rankings there work properly. So it will not be needed on the forum.

1.Highest Level
2.Highest Total Experience gained
3.Earliest Level-up date
4.Characters inactive for 3+ months will be removed from ranks
"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. To love me, I'm in your heart. To hate me, I'm in your mind." ~Unknown
  • Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male
  • "The1AndOnly" started this thread

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Thursday, 12. October 2017, 08:50

yes but issue on ingame rank is that the code its made in caps at 2.147b dont remember the name for this type of code.. sorry.
its been outdated for years.. no1 cared couse no1 knoes how the ingame rank worked becouse every top 50 where all inactive and no1 could take rank over then couse they got date of earlyer rank. highest total xp is allso capped XD means u cant improve if what that post say is a fact it will just be as it was..
so for that the rank is blocked and now no1 can make it to the top.
so gamigo tryed to fix this but still the codeing is wrong on the numbers as it is short term codeing thats used becouse well back in the days was not needed to change.
like if a forum rank was made could be counting like achivements not just levels but allso afinity points grinded and alber points and quest points. all added on top of each other so people can actualy achive rankings and not just get to 185 and sit look around woohoo im rank "828" (example) lets go make another toon and get rank "829" ?(
this would mean only useable items in item mall is level and skill stuff.. why not have other items be usefull aswell ? like to actualy grind afinity's and such.

• Activate Facebook

Pandia

Thursday, 12. October 2017, 09:24

i dont really understand the feature for haveing the ingame ranking

With ppl around pretending to be newbies asking for free stuff or prlvling etc, that feature is quite useful. Fast accessible and w/o the need to open browser and start checking forums. especially if some one plays full screen.
  • Activate Facebook

dinosue2

• "dinosue2" is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Thursday, 12. October 2017, 13:33

I, for one, do not need everyone knowing my business. I play this game for me, not for everyone else or to prove something to them. If I wanted people to know my stuff I would tell them and in my opinion it should stay this way.

It is no one else's business other than my level and rank in game. My pet level, guild level, pet level, and Alber Ranking is my private character information to be shared if I choose. You being nosy should not interfere in my preference to stay private.

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. To love me, I'm in your heart. To hate me, I'm in your mind." ~Unknown
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 4. December 2017, 14:26

Hello The1AndOnly,

Thank you for your suggestion, but it appears as though your peers do not feel the same as you at this time regarding this issue. Maybe you can find another suggestions which is better suited to your cause.

Happy gaming.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/RU/PL
Homepage | Support|Facebook
Rules|Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook