You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "dfaltas22" is male
  • "dfaltas22" started this thread

Date of registration: 30. August 2017

Tuesday, 17. October 2017, 06:39

The overpowered debuffers

Should the debuffer skills get nerfed ?

A total of 20 Votes have been submitted.

35%

Yes (7)

45%

No (9)

20%

It shouldn't even be a skill (4)

Debuffers are super op and literally makes someone hit 4x their normal attack. For example, capsule for ex rangers, taunt for tks, decay for mages and so on should not be that over powered to the point where anyone that falls victim to those skills, die in 1-3 hits. It just doesn't make sense having a skill that OP, it really needs to get nerfed. Let me know what you guys think.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Tuesday, 17. October 2017, 08:29

easy to cure and it is not 4 times..
u want debuff nerfed then let people regain their old attack power and nerf to ele aswell..
without dbuff no1 will die in pvp..

• Activate Facebook

• "dfaltas22" is male

Tuesday, 17. October 2017, 08:58

You're wrong

Rethink what you just said. Yes you are right, you can use cures that cost 7m each but did you think about the CD of the skill.... you can literally use it again after a second. So whats the point of just wasting gold on cures ?

• Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Tuesday, 17. October 2017, 11:56

cures meds owl heals ? tell me how to kill each others on pvp without dbuff ?
seen people tank ignition when their not dbuffed lol against 2 attack speed
the entire pvp (sieges) is broken. not becouse of no pets and that but becouse, we got our basic attacked nerfed 3 times i belive it was lost track tho.
but i kno for sure it got nerfed when elephant chang where added.. stupid buff aswell 100 200 300% buff.. and pets not allowed on sieges means at that point no1 could kill each other. so they twisted with elements made dbuff a thing and and this is seriously the only way to kill one another now on sieges.
allso cures doesnt cost 7m each i mean u get eva hr heal and mp aswell.
rework ele to 25 / 50 / 75% buff.. would still be really nice no pets for siege and allow pets on ch4 again aswell.
give us our old basics attack back. remove dbuffs or give all classes / toons the option to dbuff oponent. not as a buff like cleric.. if buff then element lvl 3 ? still able to stone it off. this is off topic i kno itll be removed but yea hope u see it since it all makes a good point to what u ask.
could allso remove dbuff completely and make lvl3 element on skills so we could kill eachother ? sucks for those with 1 or 2 skills thats got the element option XD
but try rethink what u say
meds are free if u bh. and those + meds = tank dont even need cure.. + u can have a cleric aswell thats cannot bekilled without dbuff and it doesnt take much to last over longer periods of time. unless your constantly stoned.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 14. July 2017

Tuesday, 17. October 2017, 21:05

The1 is right, if you remove or weaken these debuffs... you'd never be able to kill anyone with decent enough Evasion or Health (Sorc/Clerics/TKs)... You simply would not be able to output enough damage to kill anyone in pvp, unless of course you remove the elemental system, the jewel system, and anything else that has changed since 2008...

• Activate Facebook

• "dfaltas22" is male

Wednesday, 18. October 2017, 04:02

Not fair if it doesn't get nerfed !!

Regardless of the situation and not being able to kill anyone in pvp .... 3 out of the 7 characers dont have debuffers... RK/Assassin and sorc, like lol come on man how is this even fair. How are you going to say that its impossible to kill in pvp without a debuffer but those 3 classes are stuck without a debuffer skill. Imagine how it is like for them not having that kind of buff && plus RKs suck too !! I mean think about it. Am i right ? or am i right ?
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 14. July 2017

Wednesday, 18. October 2017, 04:26

So instead of going backwards, why don't we move forward and decide on better ways to accommodate those 3 out of 7 characters?

I already suggested a great way to buff the RK on your other thread, and something similar can happen with the Assassins, where one or two of the skills do True Damage (go through all elemental defense).

As for Sorc, they have always been known to have the best evasion & have decent self-buffs; I mainly play Sorc myself, so I wouldn't mind having the Elemental Blessings buffed...

Earth: Increase base HP, Physical Defense, Magic Defense by 20%.
Fire: Increase base Magic attack by 5%, Magic Accuracy by 20%, Critical Hit by 100%.
Water: Increase base Evasion by 50%, Magic Accuracy by 10%, Deadly Hit by 100%.
Wind: Increase Attack Speed by 30%, Movement Speed by 50%, Casting Speed by 100%.

I think those for Sorc would 100% balance them against any other class... If not make em a little more overpowered which can be fine-tuned as preferred.
  • Activate Facebook

• "dfaltas22" is male

Wednesday, 18. October 2017, 05:08

I could agree on RKs getting a tremendous buff to balance everything out. Hopefully that would fix everything.

• Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Wednesday, 18. October 2017, 07:58

Regardless of the situation and not being able to kill anyone in pvp .... 3 out of the 7 characers dont have debuffers... RK/Assassin and sorc, like lol come on man how is this even fair. How are you going to say that its impossible to kill in pvp without a debuffer but those 3 classes are stuck without a debuffer skill. Imagine how it is like for them not having that kind of buff && plus RKs suck too !! I mean think about it. Am i right ? or am i right ?

so yea what u said is not true.
knight class is rk and tk. tk got debuff + its op class even without.
sorc got dbuffs aswell sadly their buffs same as healer and ns.
okay healer have dbuff attack of people but not defense. cleric dbuff defense. but to own party.
normal rogue got sin and ranger sins 0 dbuffs and weak skill element like sorc ranger same but dbuff to attack on target, when this is said rogues got higher attack then their ex class.
then ex rogue has nice element on 1 skill mindbreak. no dbuffs. ex rangers got dbuffs but the weak form their entire strength is in speed to do a kill.
mages titan and knight got best dbuff in game on the suport class witch war master and temple knight. and does the highest dmg there is.
but if they team up with their dual classes and they only dbuff while their dual class kills the dmg is even higher.
but yea the entire element system doesnt work.. its a hard fix and i dont even think their going to look into that yet as there is many other issues atm
as in the element system grinding lvl 109+ outta tomb can grind seekers.. fair ? no
game pve system is broke aswell monsters to easy to kill elephant buff to great. how about they nerf ignition attack power instead of 100 200 300 400 500% make it 50 100 150 200 250. and nerf elephant to 25 50 75% regain every1 old attack power from befor the nerfing to that after those things came to game. allso remove element stage 2 make it stage1. that way its still usefull and everything would really work out better. from those 4 fixxes ? to charge against element system ask for dbuff nerf how about skills and everything else makeing few chars soo op and leave rest out. no matter what they would do as it is now Theres no way to fix it.
  • Activate Facebook

mharr175

Date of registration: 29. September 2015

Wednesday, 18. October 2017, 09:44

I think this can be solved by adding balanced dbuffs to all 3 of those classes existing abilities.

• Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Wednesday, 18. October 2017, 09:50

I think this can be solved by adding balanced dbuffs to all 3 of those classes existing abilities.

make every1 have dbuffs this and that is not really a solution. this would make some toons even more op then those thats "op" allready is
would end up in a 2 hit kill game and every1 needing cures. best be to remove element stage 2 just keep it stage1 and give back players old attack powers befor nerf. lol
the entire thing about the dbuff is an abusement in the end u kno dmg of a ns with light element stage 2 in weapon hitting players dbuffed dark1 ? toons are fine issue is stage 2 element been that since dawn of time when they added it..
  • Activate Facebook

Gospodja

Date of registration: 1. August 2015

Wednesday, 18. October 2017, 12:33

I have better suggestion... lets nerf rogues stats. Only rogues have Dexterity stat which giving them:

more attack
more crits and deadly
more HR
more eva
more moving speed
(under 'Dexterity stat' hub)

And rogue not need to use skills, mostly of them using only hiting attack button.

Plus! On top of that rogue can escape fight very fast whatever they want and that not count like leaving arena than its even encouraged desirable activity. Honored by the rogues.

And there's EVA armor sets which have Dexterity stat and for rogues that means more attack and more damage output. No other class have that in Eva set|!!! So, who's complaining?!?

Even Rogue attack speed is fastest ! What you need more?

:S

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gospodja" (18. October 2017, 18:17)

• Activate Facebook