You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

pwesty

• "pwesty" started this thread

Date of registration: 23. October 2017

Monday, 23. October 2017, 14:54

Where to start?

First off I would like to introduce myself. I'm Pwesty..
I've been in the Last Chaos scene for quite awhile, since old "hatzring" server started. I stopped playing about 5-6 years ago when AG was taken over by Gamigo.. I stopped playing do to the lack of support of me spending a crap load of money on a game and i felt robbed when they wouldn't help seek justice on losing said stuff

I was beyond upset "using non profanity, darn it" *Removed, see private message*

*Removed, see private message*

As a grew fonder of LC, i set a new goal for me. To help, and never stop helping..It was the lack of
help that a game once showed me that pushed me into Game Development, pushed me to better the love for Last Chaos and the support it REALLY DESERVED..Because at that time, it needed a better group of management, it's support was "just" and not a good "just"

So why am i writing this? Well another game that I played around the same time i was playing LC, just released a new patch recently and it stated "we will no longer give out support for hacked accounts, nor will be answer and support questions for such" also "Multi-Client is enabled for up to 3 clients MAX.." It really just blew my mind that a company that big just said screw you to its player base and not give one crap about them..

I know most of the time you get hacked its your fault, but not every time.. Like for me, i still to this day dont know who did it but i do know one thing, i got what something better than my money back.. I get asked for help daily, i get to help these people with problems that not even that GM at the time could lift a finger and do.. I get to see smiling happy faces and lovey hearts sent when that person is satisfied with their "support" they received..

Well I initially came on here to speak of the dev'ing of this Last Chaos gamigo and i still am so here it goes:

a simple level cap increase doesn't take but a couple seconds and hasn't been done in a very very very long time, players want it!!!

Also the Guild battle UI? on changing an existing system, its okay but its just too bland to me and many others i am friends with

In game events are still a thing? if so that's what this game was good at doing, and very few servers do it... So that's good :)

also the community manager "Vilya" once wrote this back in july:

"Things are in the works, until they are completed and put in patchlog we cannot give further information.

When there is news regarding a feature, bugfix or change to anything, it will be noted there the same as it is for all versions."

From what i hear Vilya has been an awesome addition to the LC scene and i hope me coming back to an official server I can see this..

THIS IS ON FORUMS ALL I DID WAS COMPILE THE INFO INTO THIS LITTLE PARAGRAPH
PS: Also from August of 2015 to current, the most significant things done were Guild battle system UI update and exp accumulate, and maybe a guardian system fix, and little bugs here in there with pets, merchcant mode and trading players.. Like really? . keeping people motivated and liking LC is all about content.. Share snippets of the said up coming things like WAY BACK in the day...

PS: are you hiring? because i think i'd be a great addition to the team?

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Vilya" (23. October 2017, 16:19) with the following reason: Removed rules violations

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 23. October 2017, 16:21

I have already stated this in private message to you twice, I will state it here again so others may see it as well.

If you have suggestions, please post them in the Suggestions forum (be mindful of the suggestions forum rules please) so others may vote on them.

Thank you.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support| Rules
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "MaZZaCre" (Monday, 23. October 2017, 19:18) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Saturday, 11. November 2017, 23:13)

This post by "Bran" (Monday, 23. October 2017, 21:21) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Tuesday, 24. October 2017, 01:52) with the following reason: Spam

This post "??" by "pwesty" (Monday, 23. October 2017, 21:34) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Saturday, 11. November 2017, 23:13)

This post by "BladeMaster2014" (Monday, 23. October 2017, 21:42) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Saturday, 11. November 2017, 23:13)

This post by "MaZZaCre" (Monday, 23. October 2017, 21:44) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Tuesday, 24. October 2017, 01:52) with the following reason: Spam

pwesty

Monday, 23. October 2017, 21:46

I was mentioning things to a friend about the "dead" part of Last Chaos.. I mean for the last 2+ years nothing major has been released..It's not really a bad thing, but people. When i see these changes they have done in the last 2+ years i laugh and then i do discredit their ability to run a game, because i know more about this game than most of their DEVS do and i know how easy it is to make every single change they did.. Each bug fix, UI changes are seriously 2-3 minute fixes..So when I see the lack of content for the 2 years I do see a "dead" game because of the lack of content and lack of commitment i see, not the lack of commitment to helping players in other ways..

• Activate Facebook

This post by "pwesty" (Monday, 23. October 2017, 21:49) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Monday, 23. October 2017, 21:56)

pwesty

Monday, 23. October 2017, 21:57

Lastchaos USA has been released November 20, 2006. Im sure the old Developer had it out even before that, so if we count from 2005 its still not 13 years old.
Now my question, how did you played the game when it wasn't even released?
Have you heard of LagHaim? laghaim was basically rebooted to LC, most of the things from laghaim were put over to LC and who says i didn't play LC way before the "USA release" as that's a possible thing? So yes i have been playing lc for 13 years, as LagHaim was released back in 2004, i think outside the box because well my brain allows me
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "punkcharming" (Monday, 23. October 2017, 22:04) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Tuesday, 24. October 2017, 01:52) with the following reason: Spam

Date of registration: 8. July 2016

Monday, 23. October 2017, 22:05

Lastchaos USA has been released November 20, 2006. Im sure the old Developer had it out even before that, so if we count from 2005 its still not 13 years old.
Now my question, how did you played the game when it wasn't even released?
Have you heard of LagHaim? laghaim was basically rebooted to LC, most of the things from laghaim were put over to LC and who says i didn't play LC way before the "USA release" as that's a possible thing? So yes i have been playing lc for 13 years, as LagHaim was released back in 2004, i think outside the box because well my brain allows me

I know abouth LagHaim but that's not LC for itself.
  • Activate Facebook

pwesty

Monday, 23. October 2017, 22:05

I have already stated this in private message to you twice, I will state it here again so others may see it as well.

If you have suggestions, please post them in the Suggestions forum (be mindful of the suggestions forum rules please) so others may vote on them.

Thank you.
Vilya <3 my new LC friend, i had a great chat in PM and i do want to apologize about somethings i had posted. My intentions arent to hurt something I enjoy and love but to critique it and maybe give ideas, part of why i plan on coming back to the official side of things..

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "pwesty" (23. October 2017, 22:17)

• Activate Facebook

pwesty

Monday, 23. October 2017, 22:09

I know abouth LagHaim but that's not LC for itself.
when something has been copied more than 50% of its structure, its pretty darn much the same game with UI changes, as Laghaim used their own gaming engine then when LastChaos came they got a License from "serious" croteam to reboot it something better than directx 6 haha
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "Shiroyasha" (Monday, 23. October 2017, 22:10) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Tuesday, 24. October 2017, 01:52) with the following reason: Spam

This post by "pwesty" (Monday, 23. October 2017, 22:10) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Tuesday, 24. October 2017, 01:52) with the following reason: Spam

This post by "pwesty" (Monday, 23. October 2017, 22:14) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Tuesday, 24. October 2017, 01:52) with the following reason: Spam

This post by "BladeMaster2014" (Monday, 23. October 2017, 22:18) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Tuesday, 24. October 2017, 01:52) with the following reason: Spam

This post by "Sc1lz" (Monday, 23. October 2017, 22:21) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Tuesday, 24. October 2017, 01:52) with the following reason: Spam

This post by "pwesty" (Monday, 23. October 2017, 22:22) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Tuesday, 24. October 2017, 01:52) with the following reason: Spam