You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

divataroza

Rising Star

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Monday, 18. December 2017, 23:29

AP or not AP? (Now IC or not IC?) That is the question...
It is hard to fight armed with that when your opponent is armed like this:
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Starry

Date of registration: 10. December 2017

Wednesday, 20. December 2017, 05:19

Merry Christmas

We don't have much but we do have this :) i hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas

~From Starry and JackKnife

Starry has attached the following image:
  • Starry.jpg
  • Activate Facebook

hermati

• "hermati" is male

Date of registration: 19. October 2017

Friday, 22. December 2017, 09:53

Christmas 2002.

In christmas 2002 I was 9 my father is a prison guard and has worked christmas/christmas eve every year since i was born.. He makes great money during these days so i understand.. Anyway We always opened our present either before he went to work or after more often before so at midnight on christmas is normally when we opened them. Then we would go back to bed... Anyway on this said year i got a ps2 with kingdom hearts had been wanting the game so bad it makes me itch thinking about it.. I got these gifts though at midnight and was told i had to go back to bed... being 9 i pretended to be asleep then once dad left for work i got up real quiet and started playing.. about 3:30 am my mom catches me... takes away all my present for about 3 days... needless to say it was the best and worst christmas :P

ign Hermati server Horizon

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female
  • "Vilya" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Friday, 22. December 2017, 13:01

Winners for the decorations are as follows:

1. Medicine
  2. DivaRoza
  3. Starry

All prizes will be sent out by days end today.
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support| Rules
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

This post "My Xmas story" by "HaloCobra" (Friday, 22. December 2017, 23:22) has been deleted by the author himself (Friday, 22. December 2017, 23:23)

• "HaloCobra" is male

Date of registration: 2. March 2017

Friday, 22. December 2017, 23:22

My Xmas story

3 years ago me and my siblings woke up on December 25 like any old normal Xmas we go wake up our parents and run and jump down stairs, tripping over each other to get to see how many presents we have. My parents always set our presents up by our age me no the far right since i'm the oldest my brother then my sister, i look at where my presents are and only see a envelope, we open our presents like normal youngest to oldest. When it came my turn i opened it inside it said something like "Hi son, we would like to play a game with you" they sat up this scavenger hunt for me to find my presents. they had me running around from room to room to our car to our shed and eventually back into my room where the last clue was it said " where the boogie man lives" making fun of me because i was afraid of it until i was 9, i looked into my closet and all my presents were in there. they had a very big laugh about it. :D
ChaosCobra Horizon

Long Live x300x
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female
  • "Vilya" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 1. January 2018, 16:56

Week four is over!

Best present goes to:
HaloCobra (LOVE the idea your parents had!)

Worst goes to:
hermati (It would kill me to be without games :P)

Everyone who completed the Scamble puzzle and you two will all be paid by days end tomorrow to your statues!

Thank you to everyone for making this past year amazing! We wish you health, wealth and happiness in 2018!

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support| Rules
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook