You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

BOSSMAN

• "BOSSMAN" is male
  • "BOSSMAN" started this thread

Date of registration: 23. July 2017

Tuesday, 30. January 2018, 17:04

Chaos Coral / Corals / Masterstones Promo

I've been looking for high lvl corals (CC15,C15) and low lvl master stones for weeks now, feel like the games experiencing a shortage of them please can we have a promo or event sometime soon? ^^

Many Thanks :thumbsup:

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Tuesday, 30. January 2018, 18:17

I will add this request into my weekly report, please do understand that we do not do "promo on demand". The socket promo was a fluke as it's been requested by numerous people from numerous version over the last few weeks as it has not been run in over a year. ;)

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "BOSSMAN" (Tuesday, 30. January 2018, 18:56) has been deleted by the author himself (Tuesday, 30. January 2018, 18:57)

os trim

Date of registration: 31. January 2018

Wednesday, 31. January 2018, 18:44

I've been looking for high lvl corals (CC15,C15) and low lvl master stones for weeks now, feel like the games experiencing a shortage of them please can we have a promo or event sometime soon? ^^

Many Thanks :thumbsup:

The new promo is such a slap in the face when there is a clear demand for items in the game. Being an ic buyer and not being able to buy stuff you need is motivation to not purchase ic. If there is a demand for items in game it should be tended to as a priority. Pretty upset to say the least. ?(
  • Activate Facebook

BOSSMAN

• "BOSSMAN" is male

Wednesday, 31. January 2018, 18:47

The new promo is such a slap in the face when there is a clear demand for items in the game. Being an ic buyer and not being able to buy stuff you need is motivation to not purchase ic. If there is a demand for items in game it should be tended to as a priority. Pretty upset to say the least.
Glad It's not just me that feels like this :rolleyes:
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Thursday, 1. February 2018, 14:32

The new promo is such a slap in the face when there is a clear demand for items in the game.
The promo was set up and live prior to the "clear demand for items in game", so I fail to understand your semi-rude point here. As I stated, I will pass it along to the people who do promo's.

I would, however, like to point out there are alternative ways to get these items requested in game. You can also alternatively get to +25 on gear by using other upgrading items (I do believe there is also still a Master Stone +19 in the Lacaball minigame), and you can get higher level jewels by fusing (using the Fusion scrolls which can also be obtained in the Lacaball minigame will help). The reason people wanted this specific promo was because they are not required to remove all their jewels to get a chance at one more socket on their item, then have to reinsert each jewel.

We also recently had events for jewel fusion as well as upgrading bonus.
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

BOSSMAN

• "BOSSMAN" is male

Thursday, 1. February 2018, 16:45

not trying to be rude vilya but you keep bringing up the socket promo, that's a complete different matter (great promo btw thanks lol):P i was simply just giving my opinion and making a suggestion, that's all there was to it

Many Thanks :D

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Thursday, 1. February 2018, 17:08

not trying to be rude vilya but you keep bringing up the socket promo, that's a complete different matter (great promo btw thanks lol):P i was simply just giving my opinion and making a suggestion, that's all there was to it

Many Thanks :D
Unless you were the person I quoted in my previous message, it was not directed at you. I believe I referenced the exact reason in the quote as to why I responded how I did. ;)
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

os trim

Date of registration: 31. January 2018

Thursday, 1. February 2018, 17:47

The new promo is such a slap in the face when there is a clear demand for items in the game.
The promo was set up and live prior to the "clear demand for items in game", so I fail to understand your semi-rude point here. As I stated, I will pass it along to the people who do promo's.

I would, however, like to point out there are alternative ways to get these items requested in game. You can also alternatively get to +25 on gear by using other upgrading items (I do believe there is also still a Master Stone +19 in the Lacaball minigame), and you can get higher level jewels by fusing (using the Fusion scrolls which can also be obtained in the Lacaball minigame will help). The reason people wanted this specific promo was because they are not required to remove all their jewels to get a chance at one more socket on their item, then have to reinsert each jewel.

We also recently had events for jewel fusion as well as upgrading bonus.

Sorry Vilya, wasn't trying to come across as rude. If you aren't the person in charge of promos then my message was in no way, shape, or form directed towards you. in regards to you mentioning the socket promo, that was not the promo I was talking about. socket promo is a great promo. The promo that I refered to as a slap in the face is the 20% bonus iris cash. given the socket promo was over and the iris cash bonus was live at the time of my post. We can get iris cash in the game at any point in time by making a payment. I stick by my point that when there is a shortage of items in the game (I'm not the only person that thinks so) it should be a priority to bring more of them into circulation.

I do appreciate you looking over messages in the forms and keeping in contact with the customers. thank you and keep up the good work.

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Thursday, 1. February 2018, 18:41

The promo that I refered to as a slap in the face is the 20% bonus iris cash. given the socket promo was over and the iris cash bonus was live at the time of my post.

Ah, then I apologize. This was my mistake.

I will be passing the request along, fear not!
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook