You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "currykaran2" started this thread

Date of registration: 14. July 2017

Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 17:55

Make PvP Great Again

What should happen when you have a Red name?

A total of 25 Votes have been submitted.

16%

It should buff you, giving you more attack. (4)

44%

It should not buff or debuff you, should be same as having a White/Blue name (11)

40%

It should remain the same as it currently is. (10)

Sorry if I didn't catch the reason behind making "Red" name make you weaker but I don't think it should stay like that.

PvP always has been and will always be one of the few/many fun things to do in LC and it is made useless because no one likes getting a "Red" name.

If anything, "Red" name shouldn't make you weaker, it should make you stronger.

If you vote for the last option, please do explain your reasoning.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "currykaran2" (7. March 2018, 18:40)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 4. February 2016

Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 18:01

I personally don't think red or blue name or whatever name should make you stronger, but there should definitely be no penalties or gains to either way you go seeing how that defeats the whole purpose of have that status. The red name system discourages pvp outside of arena and sieges, which narrows down many players options that a game like last chaos should have open to the community. I do think however that certain classes (rogues) have a very high advantage over other players in pvp though especially in open areas cause of their invisibility so I recommend that something be done about that also. The main point is to call out the useless red name penalty though and I agree that no penalty or gain should be given to red or blue names.

• Activate Facebook

omac

Date of registration: 7. February 2018

Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 18:07

I think it would be cool if it gave a buff that increased attack, however you would need one for blue names to offset it. Maybe additional defense?

I think its a cool idea, but would require some reworking of PvP in general. It is a shame to get attack decreased when red, that does take the fun out of it.

Maybe the buffs, rather than be permanent due to the name color, could be a once daily buff, we could get from an NPC similar to mid-level supporter.

I think if they were permanent, people may all switch to one name color, and again there would not be much PvP.

Maybe have opposites, one color evasion, one color hit rate, since it pertains to PvP.

Just my thoughts!

• Activate Facebook

• "IncognIto" is male

Date of registration: 27. April 2016

Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 18:09

hmm. maybe id red name gave less defense but more attack and the opposite for blue name. nothing drastic, just a little offset.

• Activate Facebook

Beast

Date of registration: 18. December 2017

Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 18:23

Beast like smash! Rawwwrrrr!! Old days lots of PvP = lots of fun ------ lots of fun = lots of players!

Nowadays barely any PvP- just arena where kids cry about people trying too hard in arena when they die. Many don't PvP due to the red name penalty. Yes there is propensity booster but we don't all have cash to buy IC (no matter how little the cost of it).

Lets get more PvP back in this game! Whats point of buying IC , farming gold, building best set/wep/ etc. when you can't put it to the test. No point in using against PvE everything dies quick (with ele quicker).

I say we do a PvP event/tournament (aware there is a forum floating around about it somewhere) that is like a free for all or Teams of 3 Vs 3 , 10 Vs 10 etc.

~~ Make PvP Great Again ~~ Make LC Great Again ~~~ Rawwwwrrr ~~~

• Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 18:26

Well, that is why you have arena, sieges, an example for u kids...

If i spend 10$ on LC and buy, idk, legendary Iris and I go use it. During that mindless hitting of monsters, Someone comes and pks me, well, not without getting a red name which you have to grind to lose, also, you recieve alot more dmg when you are red named, It's called karma, you're punished in a way if the dude you tried to PK fights back and you die easier.

Being evil costs, the red name and being one hitted basically from the one you harrass... :D Just let that sink in...

I didn't spend 10$ on pots so some noob kid can come PK me while I enjoy my hour of lvling without him being easier to kill while I'm fighting back.

There, I hope that explains why the system we got now is good, I wish I could improve it by making like - 64 000 or - 72 000 to grind back out of red evil name... Because... ^^ I'm that evil... 8o

So, if you want to go red, feel free, but don't forget you will be easier to kill. :D

I like my mindless lvling peaceful. :D

p.s.

If there was no rules or law for pking, the game would not exist anymore, people would just pk pk pk without any consequences...

world does not function that way, neither does LC :D

2nd p.s.

game needs more castles, we got castle sieges on 2 maps only, why no castle in Juno, Eggy, Tarian, Mondshine, Bloody-Mir

DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY...

also some system of quests at idk, lvl 10-20-30-40-50-60-70-80-90-100-110 that will force u to do these quests because if you don't do them, you can't go to the next lvls, people skip alot of content, system of quests that will make u kill 10 foxes, 10 deers, 10 wolfs, so people meet the game...

game needs alot of things :S

Check what not innocent and cuddly one wrote:
Rossy
The hate was real
I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bran" (7. March 2018, 18:32)

• Activate Facebook

Beast

Date of registration: 18. December 2017

Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 18:30

If you don't want to get killed go to Non-PvP server.

• Activate Facebook

• "currykaran2" started this thread

Date of registration: 14. July 2017

Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 18:33

Well, that is why you have arena, sieges, an example for u kids...

If i spend 10$ on LC and buy, idk, legendary Iris and I go use it. During that mindless hitting of monsters, Someone comes and pks me, well, not without getting a red name which you have to grind to lose, also, you recieve alot more dmg when you are red named, It's called karma, you're punished in a way if the dude you tried to PK fights back and you die easier.

Being evil costs, the red name and being one hitted basically from the one you harrass... :D Just let that sink in...

I didn't spend 10$ on pots so some noob kid can come PK me while I enjoy my hour of lvling without him being easier to kill while I'm fighting back.

There, I hope that explains why the system we got now is good, I wish I could improve it by making like - 64 000 or - 72 000 to grind back out of red evil name... Because... ^^ I'm that evil... 8o

So, if you want to go red, feel free, but don't forget you will be easier to kill. :D

I like my mindless lvling peaceful. :D

p.s.

If there was no rules or law for pking, the game would not exist anymore, people would just pk pk pk without any consequences...

world does not function that way, neither does LC :D
But that's why we have PvE servers... LC does a lot of things that aren't according to how the real world works, so I don't see why we should have to work 1 thing based around that.

Yes I understand the game has developed or progressed or w/e you want to call it, and I can't speak for everyone but it was fun when someone in my guild would get pk'd and the entire guild would end up protecting that person. Gives the players something to do when they reach level 185 with maxed equipment.

If you spend real money on potions and whatnot, use em wisely. Either in a PvE server or find yourself some protection.

PvE was a major part of LC and I don't see why it should be penalized... Makes the game one sided.
  • Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Thursday, 8. March 2018, 13:17

The reason why the red name is there is because of PK, that has nothing to do with actual PVP, it simply means you flag up and kill someone, that's why there is a penalty in form of a red name on it.

If you want actual PVP there are sieges, arena, guild battles, royal rumble. PK is not PVP, its simply killing and should be punished.

• Activate Facebook

sdave74

Date of registration: 2. May 2017

Friday, 9. March 2018, 00:01

Agreed, should stay the same, there shouldn't be a reward for some 1xx level player running around Juno pking noobs.

• Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Wednesday, 28. March 2018, 05:59

red blue or white should be same no change..
u want to grind in peace go ch2 or ch5. there are servers you kno where u cannot be pked.
on that note. why raids only on ch3 (and need only fellow.. why need party to do "your thing" why does solo and fellowship party infect dif on xp gain ? and allso effect quests ?) this could maybe be changed ? so raids on all servers that way u can grind without risk to be pked at all ?
pvp on this game is not just arena and sieges. arena leaves your charecter weaker then it is defense wise. while sieges are only once a week..
allthough i dont think a lvl 100 should be allowed to pk a lvl 10 like in prok or juno. but i do agree to it could be worked out so there is a level limit in where people can be allowed to pk eachother in like 10 level dif in juno dratan merac stray and bloodymir. and for mond and tarain make it 25 level gab to where u can pk in.
that way u wont have maxxed out toons pking newbies in noob area's.
the thing about pking been a thing of lc since it opend. back then there was no place safe but town.. and red / blue name dident affect u as a player.
blue name should only be earned by killing people in selfdefence. and red in succesfull pking. why get colorfull name of grinding ? if so okay make it green ?
and have people being able to chose between their grind color or pvp status "as in blue or red" this would be really cool to have.
allso to all of this sure we got alber to pvp.. no1 goes there tho map is giant and theres simply not enough players to do some pvp there anymore people just mind their own there nowdays since killing there is pointless besides if u want to make some1 mad or upset. (though its not pking there since u wont get punished for killing there"red")

i voted no dif in benefit on wether u are red blue or white.
but i would like to see some changes to this so it woulden effect players who really dont want to pvp.
grinding on a pvp server (spots allways free / grinding on safe servers "non pvp" crowed u need wait for place or go grind elsewhere = more locations would be used not only the very best spots)

• Activate Facebook