You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female
  • "MaZZaCre" started this thread

Date of registration: 13. December 2013

Tuesday, 10. April 2018, 11:34

The future.

Hello!
Today I want to talk about one of my old threads (I can't remember why it got closed) from 2015.
There are still so many things which could need a change and nothing has been done about it even though it was said that 'The future is still wide open'.
I'm going to make a list again and make a statement to the old points from that list, also I'm going to add some new things where I think most people can agree on! I’m going to keep it short and not write a book to each point.
Feel free to add something.

1. Pic Book
1.1 Affinity Medals
I take it back that low level players have a better chance at getting max. affinity, most of them just skip the whole content. Why would I invest the time in farming 25m Keron if the shop opens at 7m already only to get one affinity medal? The pic book is nice to have, but it's not like you get something super special out of the affinity themes. I think that you should make AFK affinity farming available again - it was allowed for a long time and a lot of people got something out of it.

1.2 Monster Drops
So, I created new toons to get the drops for pic book from the Juno, Dratan & Merac -maps including the dungeons. The droprate without Lucky Scrolls is literally horrible. I had to make more than one toon, because I was leveling way too fast in the earlier levels. I don't know if that's intended to be like that, but 20 Horn Beast Hides while you get 120 Horn Beast Eyes? Really? I think it took me about 2 hours to get those, lol. Of course I understand that the Quests or more likely the challenge itself wouldn't be easy, but this is way too much considering the first point with the affinity medals. I also thought that it's more likely to get those Items when you start while you level, but that is also not possible considering the droprate and the EXP (You could get a highlevel player next to you all the time and cap the EXP, but o well.. )
-- While it's nice to cap the EXP to 100% now, the other stuff still stands. As a new level player I would have to chose between leveling and pic book farming.

1.3 Illiad Charm 1 & 2
Is this still not back in the Shop? If it's back, why do I have to pay IC for it?

1.4 Monster Combo + Coins
I think the amount of Elite Coins to get is too high, because you have to pay way too much for the MC itself. Also the accessories you need; you need to do many rounds of MC to get for example a lot of Old Coins to open Stones of Water/Fire/Wind/Thunder/Earth, the thing is you get those randomly, so you can open for example 4 times Earth in a row when you only need a Stone of Fire left for your pic book.

1.5 Titles
"Magic Defense:1, Physical Defense: 1, Strength: 6".. really? I think I got about 150+ new titles at the moment and I really have no idea what to do with them. I mean, it's nice to be a 'Acknowledged Mercenary' but .. the seals are literally garbage. There are about 4 titles where you get a glow I believe, which is pretty cool, BUT mostly every title has the same font color. No need in discussing this, just wanted to point out that the achievements are 99% useless.

*Titles in general: Can we change getting the Highest Level Titles for each class? There is no way to achieve the first place, when there isn't a level cap raise anytime soon and the level cap has been there for 2 years... --5 years now, wuhu!

1.6 Jewels
How is a new player able to get 45x Agate Level 1? You aren't able to drop them and to finish every Jewel-Quest is literally the biggest money-waste I've ever seen. Finishing every quest from the newer jewels is way too hard for a new player with all the fusing with the downgrades (without jewel-event). since you only get like 3 boxes instead of 15 now. I know this has been abused by higher levels (or not, I can't really remember) to get alot of jewels, but there has to be some other change or just change it to the way it was
*Jewels-in-general: because the prices are way too high! (all from a new player perspective, I don't care paying 15b+ for a ChaosCoral Level 15, but being a complete new starter, wanting a fully jeweled gear and weapon in the higher level stages is too expensive).
-- Atleast the Jewels are pretty cheap now compared to three years ago, but now you can't drop a lot of gold anymore. Even the cash prizes 1:1 are pathetic when you want to do pic book.

1.7 Etc
I'd love to see more Item-Drops from the higher level dungeons for example gear drops from the Floraims Cave or Lust Trum since they got completely left out?

A Fairy Tale FULL HD | \_/ carecup, its empty ~

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MaZZaCre" (10. April 2018, 11:46)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Tuesday, 10. April 2018, 11:35

2. Content

2.1 Profession: Merchant
I think this has been talked about alot, but I really want to bring it up again. The first problem was that it was really unfair for higher level players not being able to get the profession, because you can only get it while being level 50-55. I know that it got changed so those who are above 55 can now farm 20m Sio Affinty. WHY? This is literally just unfair, give us a Cashitem to get the merchant profession or whatever.. I'm literally forced to go back to the mondshine map to sell a freaking HP-Stealer? (Yes, it is annoying to put everything in my warehouse and log on a new character to sell this stuff!) Please consider this
again and give more fairness to high-levels.

-- I believe this has been brought up a few days ago AGAIN and no change is about to happen. I want an official statement if this is ever going to be implemented. And I take the cash-item thing back, the gamigo prizes are way too high compared to the aeria ones.

2.2 MasterStones/CharBound
So this is basically a reason why ALOT of people quit; the masterstones and their rate -1/0/+1 and the item getting charbound even when there is no change at all. Is there going to be a future item where it's possible to get those items unbound? I saw people complaining about it already, especially the upgrade-rate, that's why I will just keep my gear and weps +28, +30 isn't really a big difference. Though I
would either like to see the 100% rate back OR an item to get the gear unbound from your character. Of course this is money oriented from the company, but please have a heart for the players who are left, lol.

-- I heard the MasterStones now work with Upgrade events - nice change. Also it's very nice that there is now a way to unbind the
item - I heard it costs about 50€ to get it though - please do the math for a whole set, that is very ridiculous aswell. I know the company has to make money and the game is clearly not at its peak playerwise, but that much? That is basically saying "Here have your unbind-item-thing but f*** you anyway and pay a fortune for it."

2.3 Maps/Dungeons/Raid
Okay soooo, way too many maps and dungeons aren't important anymore. Yes, the addition of bossmobs was nice, but does anyone of you actually level in Egeha? Make the lower-level maps more valuable aswell as the dungeons. It is way too easy to level nowadays I guess that's why alot of spots are being left out. There is no need for a new map (Hello to the Add-Water-thread), because a new map brings new bugs and I believe we got way too many from them, so better take care of that first. Speaking of bugs! I miss the *Bugs-Mega-Thread* from our Aeria-forums!

2.4 PVP-balance
This would probably be the most important point to discuss, although there are way too many things which bother me and I read on the german forums that the devs are trying to work on it already, so let's see what the future brings x)
-- Did anything happen here within three years? :huh:

2.5 C1/C2
Why is the cap when you cover gear still +26 and not +28? I prefer chosing my own costume pieces than having a fully 399 IC one to get a buff o.- Also could we have the football ones back? ._.
-- I believe this didn't change yet. And I'd really like seeing full costumes as 5x one pieces so I can chose my own cover. .. Did they remove the C1 completely???

2.6 +28 PRS
I have about 30-40 +281 Day PRS on different characters and cannot do ANYTHING with them, since they arent tradeable through guild storage or whatever. Sure, I could farm Sio Affinity on about 5 toons, but seriously? Is there any change coming to this soon or
will it be like
that forever?
-- Meh, same thing as merchant profession..

2.7 Guild-Options
It would be nice to set more GA's, aswell as give them the option to change the EXP-locks, since the GM can't be always there to change those. And what about the Alliance/Hostile thing right when you open the Guild Menu? That has been there for over 6 years
for no reason?

-- I saw there has been a change to Guild wars. Nice.. nice priority.

2.8 PVP-Penalty
Am I the only one who thinks -32.000 is way too much to grind off? Considering your damage and defense gets reduced aswell? Stop advertising the game with PVP, when the only thing you get out of it is nothing but bad. I prefer having a red name over a
blue one and I always liked pking.. It's a shame that there are no Juno-westgate-fights anymore! And wtf is this Pvp protection shield?? There are enough PVE servers! So if someone is bosshunting using that shield, I can't even kill him to prevent him from actually killing the boss? Then I want to be able to killsteal again without getting banned, pls. I really don't know where this whole game is going but its defo in the wrong direction.

-- Uhm, PLEASE?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "MaZZaCre" (15. April 2018, 10:49)

• Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Tuesday, 10. April 2018, 11:42

2.9 Coin of Heroes
Okay this has been the biggest change since I came back to the game, the Hero Coins. WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING? I know it is supposed to be unique but how is THIS going to work for a no-IC-player (Hello FREE TO PLAY GAME). Is that person going to farm gold for
a year and then farm the coins for a year aswell? You could say that the person could sell the gear he doesn't need, BUT then it wouldn't be unique anymore, right?
I've been doing a lot of MCs and I have no words for it except that I was a lucky person and got three pieces for my character out of five boxes. It takes way too long for one round for that amount of coins and the prize of the entrance, just a big WTF at this point. Make boxes class-based or anything else.

2.10 Sieges
Hey nice change to the no pets on CH4, it was a GREAT idea to make the SIEGE CHANNEL together with the ALBER channel smh.
I went to sieges two weeks ago and god how boring is THAT? MCS, about 15 people, DCS like 7? Besides people standing right in the crystal so you can't attack them, I think it was the most boring thing to be copped for like 30 minutes straight. I don't think it is possible to defend the MCS if there are three guilds with three people who hit on the stone, in that case the stone needs more hitpoints. In opposite to that, the absorbing crystal time needs to get reduced.
Change the Alber channel to CH1 and remove the Ignition farming from Ch4 aswell.

2.11 Alber Ranks
Is there anyone even farming this or does anyone go to Alber besides The1AndOnly?
Why do I need a rank to wear a shtty armor or weapon with bad seals?

2.12 Skills
I recently checked out my old ranger; the skill 'Power Up' is supposed to be helpful but the only thing it does is change my defense Element stage to 1 - is that intended? :wacko: Are the cleric buffs like that still? Change it to Elemental Stage 1 even though it should be something good? I think the developers who invented this system don't even know the sense of it themselves.
Also is there any way to make this game skill-based again and not auto-attack? I remember when everyone started to
create an Ex-Rogue (yes, myself included) because attack-speed is the only OP thing. And don't tell me if an Ex-Rogue 1v1s whatever class, the other class can win with only skills.

2.13 Level Cap
I think I'm Lvl 185 since five years. I know that a new level cap also needs to have a new content such as a new Map or
a new Dungeon, but this needs to happen! No further explanation needed.

3. Etc
3.1 Trailer
A german LC-Tutorial-Trailer from 2011 on the US-website? How did we want to get new players for the game again? Nothing really more to say here, I believe that there are enough video-editors who can work for gamigo plus it doesn't take THAT long if you see it as a work project. The screenshots are too outdated aswell.
-- Really guys, this was stated three years ago, no further comments.

3.2 Cash Prizes
At this point I'm too lazy to write more, the prizes are too high (yes I know this is gamigo but still) and I really miss Loot Forge and Loot Wheel.

Please no flamerino.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MaZZaCre" (10. April 2018, 11:47)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 4. February 2016

Tuesday, 10. April 2018, 15:37

Couldn't agree more with all of this especially the title, pvp penalty, balancing system, and skills part

• Activate Facebook

• "Resuwrecktion" is male

Date of registration: 21. May 2016

Tuesday, 10. April 2018, 22:28

I had made a post a few years ago when AFK pet leveling/affinity farming was removed from the game/made bannable. Few years later and it still doesn't make any sense as to why it was removed. It gives something people to do when AFKing for a pet CD rather than standing at spawn. It really doesn't affect anybody negatively unless you get mad for someone opening an affinity shop or something, but that's just being petty. There's really no cons as to allowing this to be back in the game, and if there is, I'm all ears. :D

ScreaM
185 Ex-Ranger
TheDescendents
  • Activate Facebook

GMCMario

• "GMCMario" is male

Date of registration: 7. April 2018

Tuesday, 10. April 2018, 22:36

I hope something changes fast,

Would be nice to see full servers again.

Future 17x Spec
  • Activate Facebook

PRIMEX

Rising Star

Date of registration: 20. July 2015

Friday, 13. April 2018, 18:51

This is the reason why I have stopped spending money here. I see no effort on Gamigo's part. The only new items being designed are added to the IM. They do absolutely zero marketing. You have smaller games on IOS and Android Platform that does way more marketing that Gamigo. How are you going to get new players when you do no marketing? and the current players won't even use word of mouth to let friends know about the game because of all the problems Mazz listed above. Its been 3 years? since we heard about a new dev? And even now Alber is still a big wasted map, Skills are broken, Useless titles, Lame affinity system and the list goes on and on.

• Activate Facebook

This post by "MaZZaCre" (Friday, 13. April 2018, 19:06) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Friday, 13. April 2018, 20:23) with the following reason: Rule 7.2 violation.

sdave74

Date of registration: 2. May 2017

Saturday, 14. April 2018, 00:05

Alber wouldn't even be a bad place for the normal grind if they would just put it on a different server. They sell us xp pets then put the place 180s are supposed to play on a no pet server... it is a waste of half the xp. Our only other option is the lab, but you have to have a party, and unless you hold up someone in your guild that might wanna do other stuff, or have your wife connect her laptop to party you, you are pretty much out of luck.

And all the other things Mazz mentioned too. The ones that get me the most is the whole merchant issue and 20 million sio affinity.... even for players that have been here forever, the afk pet leveling/affinity gathering, and character binding the master stones.

• Activate Facebook

Remnant

• "Remnant" is female

Date of registration: 23. July 2015

Saturday, 14. April 2018, 17:32

I agree with at least changing the Sio Affinity thing... kind of frustrating to have non-tradeable items on a level 90 character that I never play... I really don't want to get her to 140+ just to farm affinity so I can sell 2-3 items haha.

If I can't move heaven I'll raise hell
  • Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Saturday, 14. April 2018, 18:40

agreeing to all those points.
2.11 Alber Ranks
Is there anyone even farming this or does anyone go to Alber besides The1AndOnly? "=D"
yea alber ranking system is awfull and useless tho is still do it couse there is nothing else on the game to do at this point.
allso about pvp cop system. ns cop needs reworked cd time or cop has to be changed to not effect sieges (as to stop absorb)
arch wizz has an aoe cop but it fails often aswell and targets randomly u cant kno if u actualy cop the person u want or not and the cd time is way worse + archwizz are squizy (dies easy) can b2b cop and just keep every1 copped.. more or less.. and its being abused so hard on sieges its sad.

its amazing how little that has been done and the priorities of what to do first when its supose to be about pvp (atleast thats what made people start playing LastChaos)
instead all and every fix past years been about pve (ohh yea the guildwar thing was fixxed but yea thats about it) why not start work on those huge bugs and broken things first lige : tarain bugs "stuck in a rock stone hill side or water". and why not fix the element system "buffs witch degrade your element stage" im allmoste sure every1 would agree to that element stage 1 was enough adding stage 2 broke the game in more ways then anything else. (allso the attack debuffs along the way)
we used to have more attack with 173+28 then with dura +30 actualy about 10-15k more attack back befor the nerfing due to elements. elements where allready awsome at stage 1.! stage 2 elements just retarded (maybe gamigo wanted people to buy those of their itemmall ? well u made bosses drop them so gzz)
please just remove element stage 2 at first make all elements in play stage 1 and leave it at that give us our attack back aswell not allways from befor elements atall but from stage1 between the element stages. =)
thats like 1st on list of things that must be fixxed then tarain bugs and glitches. (allso that tab attack way of grind. whats the point with that random target mobs when i hit tab? its dump need fix and this is like the easiest fix ever..)
guess ill just go back and wait ZzzzZzzZz :sleeping:

• Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Saturday, 26. May 2018, 00:11

Close this thread please.
Nothing will happen anyway :)

- - - - - -

PS: If the character gifting stuff comes out again -> if anyone needs XRogues/Rogues/Healer/Archmage/Sorc/NS, pm me :)

• Activate Facebook

This post by "PRIMEX" (Saturday, 26. May 2018, 06:08) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Saturday, 26. May 2018, 17:40)