You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Brisbanned" started this thread

Date of registration: 7. October 2015

Friday, 20. April 2018, 16:56

Full +30 set

Would you like to see this in the game?

A total of 21 Votes have been submitted.

62%

Yes (13)

38%

No (8)

If we can get our sets to +30 is it possible to maybe glow a little different, maybe a bigger fairy, but some sort of an incentive, to make every want to have one, like a +15 set we got a bigger fairy, maybe even a permanent cover of sorts. The better you guys can make it, the more players will want it. :D

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Date of registration: 13. December 2013

Friday, 20. April 2018, 17:44

The fairies and the wep glows are buggy anyway... :(
Sometimes you can't see other peoples glows/fairy unless they unequip and equip their stuff again. -.-

A Fairy Tale FULL HD | \_/ carecup, its empty ~
  • Activate Facebook

PRIMEX

Rising Star

Date of registration: 20. July 2015

Friday, 20. April 2018, 19:09

I've been asking Gamigo for this for so long. +30 is the pinnacle of gear achievement and its so damn expensive to make yet so boring. Give it a glow or special effect. Perhaps special glowing wings?

+20 set mini glowing wings

+25 set medium glowing wings
+30 set large glowing wings

+30 Weapons have a longer Glow perhaps running up the arm of the character holding the wep.

Player will still have the option to enable of disable effect if they don't wish to disclose their set value.

*Post from 1 Year Ago*

" Do a little work on your part Gamigo. You want to bait us into making +30 Armors and Weapons? Make it worth our while. If I'm gonna be failing Master stone after master stone trying to get to +30 then at least when I get there I look damn good with it and I stand out and (I'll also know who to avoid)

If I'm gonna break my neck and pockets to get "Legendary Status" gears and weapons, No way should I look like every like every other joe running around. And its not about being boastful. You may even give people a reason to want to upgrade. The guy with the +15 armor and weapon will say "Hey! I wanna look like that too"... even though he may not care about the 12% pvp dmg absorption, 5000hp or 20k added defense.

If Holy Water of Strength that nobody uses can look that good, I don't see why +30 Armors and Weapons can't have a new look.
Lets Have LC Make First Impressions Again!

P.S.

We may have more pressing problems. But whilst we wait for new content, new level cap, pvp/class skill balance.. We may as well wait in style "

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "PRIMEX" (20. April 2018, 19:22)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 20. August 2015

Saturday, 21. April 2018, 01:15

A definite NO. There are other more important things to do or fix in the game than to waste time for coding on some useless glow. There are enough various glows in game already.

• Activate Facebook

PRIMEX

Rising Star

Date of registration: 20. July 2015

Saturday, 21. April 2018, 17:49

Yeah its useless to you but Gamigo knows the amount of money they make from people trying to get +30 gears.

"There are other more important things to do or fix in the game" How has that been going? :rolleyes:

Because we absolutely needed
legendary iris
merchant tickets

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 20. August 2015

Monday, 23. April 2018, 14:37

Lets say... fixing issue with lab monsters in wall (or many other dungeons also), notorius dratan siege bug, glitch when u have higher speed resulting in character "jumping on spot", then suggestions to make cleric buff lv.7 being 1 hour instead just half hour (vs. all other 5 wise stones skills which give 1 hour - 2 with wind bless ...), and many many more stuff i cant think right now but need fixing. I am sure these things affect much more people and thus should have bigger priority.

• Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Date of registration: 13. December 2013

Monday, 23. April 2018, 20:32

Love how everyone says there are more important things.. What happened in the last 3 years? Nothing :D

A Fairy Tale FULL HD | \_/ carecup, its empty ~
  • Activate Facebook