You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Light

• "Light" started this thread

Date of registration: 26. October 2016

Tuesday, 1. May 2018, 17:19

Special card

idk if i speak in the name of all players on H but i would like the creation of a special card that will allow me to transfer my toons on I server.we already talk with some of gm s they told us that a merge will never happen so i would pay some nice cash for a special card that will alow me to play with some people around me.nowone like to have a toon on a dead server.idk why we get to this point but its not fun anymore,and a game should be fun,how about doing something about that. maybe i dont speak in the name of all players but we should get the chance to choose .i think will be fiar enought for all.even that the card should be used just 1 time for each ip or so. i am just sad that simply is nowone there to play with. :(:(:(

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Tuesday, 1. May 2018, 17:58

The characters will not be transferable between I and H. H server was meant to be harder to play with some items missing that were found on I server (such as OP accessories, OP pets, etc.) to give it a bit more a challenging feel. As such, the character on I server will never be on H server so as to not bring said items, and the characters created on H server will remain there.

You are always free to create new chars on the other server if you so choose.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support| Rules
Facebook | Twitter
Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook