You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jonin1

• "Jonin1" started this thread

Date of registration: 2. August 2015

Sunday, 6. May 2018, 21:38

2017 gamigo party costumes

Hi, I read at forum: The 2017 gamigo party costumes are permanent. Keep the party going wearing the party costume forever! The best part is you don't even have to take it off to wash it!
My 2017 gamigo party boots was removed. How I can get back if it is permanent.
Thanks in advance for your positive response.
Ign.: Jonin1
Character: Jonin
Server: Initus

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Sunday, 6. May 2018, 22:13

I know the feeling Jonin xD

I saw costume expires on May 1st...
I would just move my mouse over gloves or shirt or pants or helm, I never passed my mouse over boots, but boots were expiring day before... I guess i did quest for boots 1st, but rest I did later... But I extended the 4 pieces, but boots I didn't have so I got costume on few of my chars, without boots, only my windy hands buffer has whole set... xD

There is a topic, where it's said that it won't be possible to get set back if you did not extend it... :S

Check what not innocent and cuddly one wrote:
Rossy
The hate was real
I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D
  • Activate Facebook

lisaroar

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Monday, 7. May 2018, 00:07

Same problem here, except mine dont expire until June because that is when i opened mine. Double checked all expiration dates when that post went up....evidently I didnt check my boots. Thought I did, but they are gone. Oh well, at least I have the rest of it so I dont have to look at my ugly armor. lol

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 22. September 2015

Monday, 7. May 2018, 16:08

gamigo costume

is it to late to get the costume?

• Activate Facebook