You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dritix

• "Dritix" is male
  • "Dritix" started this thread

Date of registration: 1. May 2017

Wednesday, 11. July 2018, 21:28

[New Class] The Slayer

Do you like this idea for a new class?

A total of 14 Votes have been submitted.

64%

No.(explain why below.) (9)

36%

Yes. (5)

Slayer

->Story : Spending all his youth in the depths on Margaduum Jail in Merac the slayer is skilled in extermination of both beasts and men. He is mastered in both the art of the whip and scythe, with his whip he lacerates the targets with deep cuts making them bleed out, with his sharp scythe he rends enemies limb from limb disabling their attacks and silencing them once and for all.

->idea : We all know how the succubus P2 pet has a unique weapon, that's right the whip she attacks with(see attachment), after seeing that i got the idea of why not make a new class that masters in attacking with whips? (Imagine the +15 glows on them!)(the sound effect of her attacking alone makes me want to wield a whip!!)

Weapons : whip/scythe

sub classes(professions) : Demon Hunter (whip) Reaper (Scythe)

(THESE SKILLS ARE PURELY EXEMPLES, THE DAMAGE/EFFECTS ARE JUST TO EXPAND THE IDEA)
Demon Hunter skills :

- Thorny Lash = Attacks target and inflicts it with "thorns" debuff which makes the target receive 10% more physical damage for 10 seconds.

- Sharp Lash = damages the target with the whip with a 15% chance of inflicting the bleed debuff(loses 1% hp per second for 5 seconds.)

- Agressive flick = damages the target in a fast motion.

- Dance of lashes = attacks the target 4 times in a row.

- Constitution of the slayer(passive)= permanently raises maximum hitpoints.

- Vicious Flurry (self buff) = raises attack speed by 3 for 2 minutes (5 minutes cooldown.)

- Destruction = Agressively swing your whip twice at the target leaving the target with the "broken armor" debuff(50% more damage from all sources) for 3 seconds.

- Slayer expertise(passive) = Deals additional 20% damage to targets below 20% hp.

Reaper skills :

- Reap = attacks the target with the scythe.

- Soul maim = spins the scythe 4x inflicting deadly lacerations on the target reducing its attack speed by 30% for 10 seconds.(1 minute cooldown.)

- Life Harvest (buff) = Applies 5% lifesteal to selected target for 3 minutes.

- Death's door (passive) = Deal 50% more damage when under 10% hp. (risky to use but rewarding if you can maintain hp at 10% without dying.)

- illusion of time (debuff) = Swings the scythe at the target silencing it and depriving it from using skills and attacks for 5 seconds ( 2 minutes cooldown.)

- Reaping time = Swings the scythe at the target aggressively with the wind element.

- Fracture of the soul(self buff) = Applies Fracture of soul buff (all attacks have lv.1 dark element for 5 minutes)

- Purgatory = opens a portal for a limited duration that makes monster souls come out of it and attack the target.

(This class would have both sustain and utility.)
Character Design : Strong like a titan and brave like a knight! mix of the two! Feel free to leave any thoughts on this! :thumbsup:
Dritix has attached the following image:
  • succubus.png

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dritix" (11. July 2018, 21:42)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Remnant

• "Remnant" is female

Date of registration: 23. July 2015

Wednesday, 11. July 2018, 21:55

Honestly I'd rather them work on the NS class and expanding them, and fixing the others, before making a completely new one.

If I can't move heaven I'll raise hell
  • Activate Facebook

VanZen

• "VanZen" is female

Date of registration: 20. June 2018

Occupation: 3D Asset designer, Python & papyrus scripting, bip, rigging, weight painting and animation, textures including but limited to icons, fonts, (normals World space, tangent and object) spectacular, diffuse and alpha, shape keys, collision detection, map topology, path grid/ nav mesh, sprites, billboard animation, fx, shaders .etc ~ the list goes on

Thursday, 12. July 2018, 04:34

Quoted

Honestly I'd rather them work on the NS class and expanding them, and fixing the others, before making a completely new one.

i like both of these ideas.
+1 :thumbup:
  • Activate Facebook

Dritix

• "Dritix" is male

Thursday, 12. July 2018, 14:10

Thanks

Quoted

i like both of these ideas.
+1 :thumbup:
Thanks VanZen! Supportive like always, we need more open minded people like you! :thumbup:
  • Activate Facebook

PRIMEX

Rising Star

Date of registration: 20. July 2015

Thursday, 12. July 2018, 18:36

Whilst the idea of a completely new class sounds fun, I do believe that there is alot of work that can be still added with the current Class system. I'd like to see them work on a Third Class change system more than ever.

Perhaps around level 150 - 160 where all the other classes gets to be like Ex Rogues and Arch Mages and NS gets its first class change (Warlock/Necromancer). That would add a bit more diversity to end game play or even be something to engage us beyond 185 with new dungeons and maps.

eg. 1. Knight > 2. Royal Knight / Temple Knight > 3. Slasher / Crusader.

• Activate Facebook

VanZen

• "VanZen" is female

Date of registration: 20. June 2018

Occupation: 3D Asset designer, Python & papyrus scripting, bip, rigging, weight painting and animation, textures including but limited to icons, fonts, (normals World space, tangent and object) spectacular, diffuse and alpha, shape keys, collision detection, map topology, path grid/ nav mesh, sprites, billboard animation, fx, shaders .etc ~ the list goes on

Thursday, 12. July 2018, 18:53

interesting so like:

starter class
to dual class
to elite class.
man o man i dread to see what the SP requirement for some of those skills would look like ;(

would infidelity reshuffle the current class hierarchy, and im all for that.
rogues have sat on the class throne long enough i think. (personal opinion)
there is one constant... and that is the NS needs some well deserved TLC and an overhaul on skills.
for an unlockable class i think they should have somewhat of an advantage given the current disadvantages of being NS

the word "balance" comes to mind, if nothing more :thumbup:

EDIT
ya know.... (Evil Smile)

that would open the door for new weapon sets and new souls. what if Chapel started dropping new class skill books or even dark alter for that matter?

not only would that start making people work together again i would solve an entire problem section in the forum. people will want those skill books not only for the gold but for the skills them selves.

:rolleyes:

just when i think the ideas cant get any sweeter i see this and it warms my cold cold heard
:love::love::love:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VanZen" (12. July 2018, 19:03)

• Activate Facebook

PRIMEX

Rising Star

Date of registration: 20. July 2015

Thursday, 12. July 2018, 19:01

LOL!

I do cringe at the thought of having to farm even more SP, but in raid at 175, SP is literally thrown on you. You don't even need to farm it just level and you'll accumulate enough to max all skills.

• Activate Facebook

Dritix

• "Dritix" is male

Friday, 13. July 2018, 01:20

You're right!

Whilst the idea of a completely new class sounds fun, I do believe that there is alot of work that can be still added with the current Class system. I'd like to see them work on a Third Class change system more than ever.

Perhaps around level 150 - 160 where all the other classes gets to be like Ex Rogues and Arch Mages and NS gets its first class change (Warlock/Necromancer). That would add a bit more diversity to end game play or even be something to engage us beyond 185 with new dungeons and maps.

eg. 1. Knight > 2. Royal Knight / Temple Knight > 3. Slasher / Crusader.

True i definitely agree with you! :thumbsup:
  • Activate Facebook