You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

VanZen

• "VanZen" is female
  • "VanZen" started this thread

Date of registration: 20. June 2018

Occupation: 3D Asset designer, Python & papyrus scripting, bip, rigging, weight painting and animation, textures including but limited to icons, fonts, (normals World space, tangent and object) spectacular, diffuse and alpha, shape keys, collision detection, map topology, path grid/ nav mesh, sprites, billboard animation, fx, shaders .etc ~ the list goes on

Thursday, 12. July 2018, 23:44

Ignition Overhaul/ IT'S OVER 9000!

Adding a Aura Fx to each level of ignition.

A total of 15 Votes have been submitted.

53%

No... Just no. (8)

47%

YES! Light it up! (7)

okay so this would be more of a cosmetic addition rather than serving an actual purpose.

But something like this can really appeal to the player and i think a lot of fun can be had with it.

its pretty self explanatory, each level of ignition once activated will envelop the player in an Aura to the color of that ignition level.
pretty simple but pleasing to the eye.
the .jpeg images below is what i have in mind.
please be kind :thumbsup:

VanZen has attached the following images:
  • Ig_Grn.jpeg
  • Ig_Ylw.jpeg
  • Ig_Orng.jpeg
  • Ig_Red.jpeg
  • Ig_Pnk.jpeg
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Dritix

• "Dritix" is male

Date of registration: 1. May 2017

Friday, 13. July 2018, 01:18

nice!

okay so this would be more of a cosmetic addition rather than serving an actual purpose.

But something like this can really appeal to the player and i think a lot of fun can be had with it.

its pretty self explanatory, each level of ignition once activated will envelop the player in an Aura to the color of that ignition level.
pretty simple but pleasing to the eye.
the .jpeg images below is what i have in mind.
please be kind :thumbsup:
Yes it's a really good idea! It would make ignition be visible to other players and actually something changing in your character after turning the ignition on instead of just getting the buff! :thumbsup:
  • Activate Facebook

VanZen

• "VanZen" is female

Occupation: 3D Asset designer, Python & papyrus scripting, bip, rigging, weight painting and animation, textures including but limited to icons, fonts, (normals World space, tangent and object) spectacular, diffuse and alpha, shape keys, collision detection, map topology, path grid/ nav mesh, sprites, billboard animation, fx, shaders .etc ~ the list goes on

Friday, 13. July 2018, 02:07

Quoted

Yes it's a really good idea! It would make ignition be visible to other
players and actually something changing in your character after turning
the ignition on instead of just getting the buff!

my thoughts exactly.
for the dev team it would be really easy.
all they would have to do is take the "chaos bringer" glow (for example) and make it larger, speed up the play rate then render the sprite a different color to match each ignition level then take that animation and attach it to the buff string its self so it will auto start and auto stop when ignition time has elapsed.
if they wanted to get creative they could add the electric sprite that is on +15 weapons and add a sound effect.
e.g.
scriptstart
playsound ignition on.wav =(1)
playsound ignition.wav {loop} =(60.00)
scriptend
playsound ignition off.wav =(1)
end

thank you for the comment. ^^
  • Activate Facebook

VanZen

• "VanZen" is female

Yesterday, 09:00

curiosity is getting the better of me.
if you would be so bold as to vote no, can i get a reason as to why?
For the record, im not trying to turn LC into DBZ, i just needed a frame of reference and that is what came to mind. :P

• Activate Facebook