You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wise

• "Wise" started this thread

Date of registration: 22. May 2018

Wednesday, 15. August 2018, 14:47

Roadmap

Roadmap

A total of 19 Votes have been submitted.

21%

No, it's fine as it is (4)

79%

Yes, we need a Roadmap (15)

It would be nice if we have something like a roadmap,
that includes a summary of plans,
and gives us an overview of the plans for the future.

Any given dates or features that are mentioned there should be taken as intentions, not as promises.

It would give players the confidence - what is in development and
what can bring the future.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Dritix

• "Dritix" is male

Date of registration: 1. May 2017

Wednesday, 15. August 2018, 16:39

Yep totally agree.

It would be nice if we have something like a roadmap,
that includes a summary of plans,
and gives us an overview of the plans for the future.

Any given dates or features that are mentioned there should be taken as intentions, not as promises.

It would give players the confidence - what is in development and
what can bring the future.
We deserve to know what they have planned for the game, after all it's us the last few that keep it alive, every other game has a roadmap or the devs tell us what they are planning for future content.. Just hope they care about our posts because i have put some up and i don't see much love. Hope you have better luck! :thumbsup:
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Wednesday, 15. August 2018, 17:43

This generally cannot happen as things change due to issues which arise, changes in teams and ideas, among other things. Regardless of your claims to not be thought of as promises, we all know this is not the case. And the second something on said list is not done in a timeline where the players deem themselves as reasonable it will cause chaos.

We know all this to be true already as it's already been tried and proven exponentially to occur exactly as above.

When and if gamigo decides to let the players in on something which is being worked on, it will be mentioned via the means them deem appropriate in a manner they deem appropriate. Sometimes we will also add the patch in progress to VIP test server as a sneak peek. Barring these, I do not see this happening regardless of how many votes you get if I am being honest.

P.S. Any trolling posts will promptly be removed, if you have nothing to contribute other than trolling comments, don't post it here. You've been warned.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "ANGEL." (Wednesday, 15. August 2018, 19:21) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Wednesday, 15. August 2018, 19:27) with the following reason: Spam

• "Cheekiong" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Thursday, 16. August 2018, 03:13

I've been playing LC since way back when the Malaysian server started however long ago that was. I love this game and I really hope that they add more big content in the future to draw me and many others back. It would be really cool to know if there was major content being brainstormed or not but I understand Vilya's point.

• Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Thursday, 16. August 2018, 04:37

I've been playing LC since way back when the Malaysian server started however long ago that was. I love this game and I really hope that they add more big content in the future to draw me and many others back. It would be really cool to know if there was major content being brainstormed or not but I understand Vilya's point.

To be honest I heavily doubt gamigo would be going through all the trouble buying the rights to the game, opening other servers tec. if they did not plan to develop this game further. Given there is a lot that needs to be done, and we are already waiting for years but still...
  • Activate Facebook

Cannon

Rising Star

• "Cannon" is female
  • "Cannon" has been banned

Date of registration: 20. June 2018

Occupation: 3D Asset designer, Python & papyrus scripting, bip, rigging, weight painting and animation, textures including but limited to icons, fonts, (normals World space, tangent and object) spectacular, diffuse and alpha, shape keys, collision detection, map topology, path grid/ nav mesh, sprites, billboard animation, fx, shaders .etc ~ the list goes on

Thursday, 16. August 2018, 05:06

To be honest I heavily doubt gamigo would be going through all the trouble buying the rights to the game, opening other servers tec. if they did not plan to develop this game further. Given there is a lot that needs to be done, and we are already waiting for years but still...

I heavily doubt they just throw darts at random issues and try to solve them, i think what the OP means is it would be nice to be informed about areas of the game that they are currently focusing on, not a moment to moment change log. being up to date on what parts of the game the "dev team" is working on would be nice. a lot of big name software companies do that so its not unreasonable to ask for this even if its once a month. there has to be some sort of documentation of issues that are currently being addressed and if not i find that extremely strange, speaking from experience.
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "Nostramadus" (Thursday, 16. August 2018, 11:20) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Monday, 20. August 2018, 20:33) with the following reason: Spam