You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• PesTiLenCe

Rising Star

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• English Version
    Hello, I introduce myself ..
    Are Pestilence, Guild Leader of ITALIANLEGION.
    Rogue Ranger 185 (forever rouge)

I am a very sociable type who likes to joke and most of the time I go heavy. But I am always in the joke, without going over.
    I love doing PvP GoGo! Most of the time my opponents are angry, because they never attack frontally.

In difficult situations I always know how to behave. And when it comes to putting in the wrong someone, keep me in mind :)

For those who want to contact me, you can find me on CH3 and 4. Most of the time also on CH 1
    But beyond Pestilence, that is the class I love most. You can find me on my evo little man, Grooth.
    Or on my Ciccio Panzo gossiping with other players, BulleTDaDDY. Oh yeah! Luke is my son!

Nb. I am currently staying in the Italian server, in Ellefolk guild. Same nick, same Crazy and same Player!

Italian Version

• Ciao, mi presento..

Sono PesTiLenCe, capo gilda degli ITALIANLEGION.
      Canaglia Ranger del 185 (forever rouge)

Sono un tipo molto socievole a cui piace scherzare e il più delle volte ci vado pesante. Ma resto sempre nello scherzo, senza andare oltre.
      Amo fare PvP a GoGo! Il più delle volte i miei avversari si "arrabbiano", perché? Amo fare PvP, ma non è detto che io attacchi frontalmente =P

In situazioni difficili so sempre come comportarmi. E quando si tratta di mettere nel torto qualcuno, tenetemi sempre presente :)

Per chi vuole contattarmi, può cercarmi sul CH3 e 4. Il più delle volte anche sul CH 1
      Ma oltre a Pestilence, che è la classe che amo di più. Potete trovarmi sul mio evo poco omo, GROOTH.
      Oppure sul mio ciccio panzo a spettecolare con altri player, BulleTDaDDY. Eh sì! Luke è mio figlio!

Nb. Attualmente mi trovo nel server Italiano, nella gilda Ellefolk. Stesso nick, stesso pazzo e stesso giocatore!

La rivoluzione è un gioco di potere, giocato nell'ombra e vinto col sangue.

Ne controlliamo la paura, perché senza di essa saremmo già spacciati

The revolution is a power play, played in the shadows and won with blood.

We control the fear, because without it we'd be doomed

Personal information