You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• iArches

Retired Teammember

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• Hello Irisians,
    I started to play Last Chaos at the old age of 2006. Since I joined I fell in love with the community and wanted to be part of the team to improve Last Chaos. I started as a GM in 2015 and I have helped countless players and ran numerous events. I love running events and chatting with the players that make Last Chaos great. My first language is English and I speak Spanish just pardon my grammatical errors every now and again!

I am very happy to work with the community for the benefit and future of Last Chaos. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions I am here to help and listen!
    Enjoy the game, and see you soon.

Hola Irisians,

Empecé a jugar Last Chaos en 2006. Desde entonces he amado a la comunidad y el juego y quería mejorarlo. Empecé como GM de Last Chaos en 2015 y he ayudado a innumerables jugadores y he organizado muchos eventos. Disfruta de eventos y habla con los jugadores. Mi primer idioma es el inglés, pero hablo español como segunda lengua, así que perdóname si no entiendo a veces o si hago errores tipográficos.

Estoy emocionado de trabajar con la comunidad y ver cómo se beneficia Last Chaos. Si tiene preguntas, inquietudes o sugerencias, estoy aquí para ayudarle.
    Disfruta del juego, te veré pronto.
iArches
Last Chaos ES

Personal information