You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 71.

Friday, 11. October 2019, 04:42

Author: Pandia

Why is there more cash promo's than events?

If u check here : 301 Moved Permanently u will see that we have upgrade/meld/xp etc events once in a month (give or take) of every kind of those events. Additionally there was the event of happy hours between 10-12 October during of which there were 2-3 more jewel related events of ea kind (remove-fuse-meld), along with double xp/sp events. So what do u mean by saying "I spend weeks on many toons barely playing the game because I have to wait for jewel melding/upgrade events that rarely ever com...

Wednesday, 4. September 2019, 12:18

Invalid Password

From Discord : "FulminarToday at 1:01 PM Hi we are aware of the login issues currently ongoing. Please be patient as our tech guys work on it." so don't worry, u're not hacked

Monday, 12. August 2019, 18:24

Add another tab

Quoted from "currykaran2" - Add another tab to show Ranged Stats. - First tab also says "Physical" instead of "Melee"... using the word "physical" is wrong because equipping ranged only items does not change anything. There are 2 tabs and first tab 01 refers to physical attack toons like rogues, knights, archers etc while the 02 tab is for magical toons like mages, sorcerers, ns, cleric etc so ofc the word physical is correct when it comes to 'Attack' or 'Hit Rate' . Those values will change de...

Thursday, 13. June 2019, 16:24

Xigncode error

check this

Wednesday, 5. June 2019, 10:22

Download issue and loading issue

same error has appeared in the past to ppl playing other games. if u google the "xincod3 0xe019101a error" i'm sure u'll find the related articles and how ppl have dealt with it good luck

Friday, 31. May 2019, 15:51

+25 and above

Quoted from "Mendek" Quoted from "Pandia" and i haven't seen anything about lvl restrictions when using hs upgrade system in Vilya's post here i see. well that comes from discord if im not mistaken, it'd require to be online the exact min Vilya said that, something not possible for the majority of players. besides that's why forums posts 'about features' or 'about items' exist, isn't it? so every1 has access to them and use the info If there are restrictions maybe the guide to new upgrade syste...

Friday, 31. May 2019, 15:26

+25 and above

Quoted from "unavailable" The rates you get rate of success is different from lvl restrictions. and i haven't seen anything about lvl restrictions when using hs upgrade system in Vilya's post here https://forum.lastchaos.gamigo.com/index…&threadID=25230 as i.e. when using finest/es

Friday, 31. May 2019, 15:02

+25 and above

Quoted from "ANGEL." unable to upgrade due difference in lvls I got same msg when trying hs6 on +25 items. if the item was finest available or not didn't make any difference, still same system msg.

Monday, 29. April 2019, 12:51

HS grade

Quoted from "divataroza" This is a good info, but also sad for me. To get my bow from +17 to +18 I need about 6,561 grade I HSs it seems you forget how many hs grade 5 are around or you can drop them yourself in mondshine/tarian/alber, which you can use to make your gear from +17 to +18 or fuse them for higher grade. Why calculating in hs1?

Wednesday, 6. February 2019, 06:02

cant open inventory

try Game Options - > Reset

Friday, 16. November 2018, 16:37

Element quest

Ty vm both Nostramadus and Vilya

Friday, 16. November 2018, 16:06

Element quest

Quoted from "Vilya" The seals issue will be fixed and the seal will be there even if you've completed the quest or not. So it's ok to use Nostradamus workaround to complete the quest and get the accessory? Will the missing seal be added to it after the fix even if we 've claimed the reward and collected the accessory in our inventory?

Friday, 16. November 2018, 15:46

Element quest

Quoted from "Nostramadus" If you cancle the quest, reset it at crean and then go back to Askan (The guy in Dratan who gives you the quest) and get the Quest again, the quest will be unbugged and all of the items will count and you can instantly turn it in and get your reward But the seals of the accessories are still missing 1 hr or evas depending on the accessory, from the originally released. Since it worked for u 5/5, did the accessory u picked as reward have 5 as originally released, or 4 a...

Tuesday, 24. July 2018, 21:18

Devil Rune Ore

Instead of risking a fail or break, u could use 5 puri to safe +5, 5 lucky to +10 and then 5 chaos runes for +15. No reason to risk breaking the item using devil at +4 when u can have safe +10 with puri and lucky ores since they go for cheap.

Saturday, 16. June 2018, 05:57

LC decided to die for me.

Try this : Keep your antivirus/antimalware/firewall turned off (exit not just paused) while installing and patching LC. Add LC file to exceptions of all the above, including windows default firewall. Then run LC client and login. If all work well and game runs smoothly, then run one by one the protection programs u use. See if that helps. Good Luck.

Friday, 11. May 2018, 07:08

unable to get past lc launcher

Have a look at these posts : Launcher game stop when luncher opens up they might help u

Wednesday, 18. April 2018, 16:46

Safe Socket scrolls broken with latest patch?

Someone had a safe socket scroll in trading agent, now it shows a pile of gold and nothing in name field, just quantity and price

Friday, 23. February 2018, 17:28

Get rid of the pillars

Quoted from "RosesForRaychael" Some people actually enjoy doing a raid solo tough,so making it that hard no one can solo it i doubt would make them happy. Those that prefer to do most on their own wont enjoy playing as much anymore o.o Not because they never wanna be around people or anything, but doing stuff alone is a way of destressing o.o +1 As for the mechanism a way to work it around so raid can be solo just like lab, is maybe increase the time needed to click the pillars and spawn josh t...

Saturday, 27. January 2018, 21:55

Non-transferable/deposit-able items.

Quoted from "Welshsprout" as it stands making a merchant character over lvl 55 and under the level for Sio affinity is impossible Exactly. Most of us have toons that pre-existed before merchant profession came out and will probably will never make it to Mondshine or are used as storage toons. Also the gap between lvl 55 (if there MUST be a lvl limit) and 140 is huge for those who decide to play on them and actually lvl them. If it's not possible to remove the lvl limit of 55 and make it 199 as ...

Friday, 26. January 2018, 09:20

Non-transferable/deposit-able items.

I understand a non merchant character not to be able to sell/trade them, but we should at least be able to store them in bianca. What's the point of not being able to store only very few im items, like premium tickets or prs +28? Just because we've had them already in inventory or transferred them by mistake on a non merchant toon, does that mean we can't use them? Non merchant toon are able to store items like pbi/xpbs/master stones etc, so why not those very few but very useful items such as p...