Search results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

Monday, 20. August 2018, 20:17

Author: Cannon

Really?

it was sarcastic you didn't answer the question LMAO

Sunday, 19. August 2018, 17:42

Reloging during Siege to avoid respawn cooldown.

okay so i have been noticing a growing trend lately with people logging out during Siege to avoid the respawn CD. i have gotten mixed messages about it when i ask so im going to ask it here. this is a 2 part question A. is this legal B.if this is illegal, screen shooting this is next to impossible so how do we go about reporting it with proof? the whole thing seems sketchy to me and any answer i get on the subject is vague at best. can someone clarify please?

Sunday, 19. August 2018, 14:27

[Content]New Dungeon idea for new level cap (195) or (200)

k so heres what im going to do. i cant edit anything in the client. HOWEVER i can look at what has already been made then make an entirely new map from scratch that mirrors the feel of the existing LC maps as far as topology land marks so on. i wont be taking anything from the game or be editing anything in the game. if this place gets completed i think it should have an arena... just saying im putting thought into this. im already invested. even though i cant load it into the game i can still l...

Saturday, 18. August 2018, 12:14

i just want to start by saying im not surprised you and i are friends. i find your taste relatable on so many levels. dark, damp, Gothic architecture and cathedrals, demons, dead trees, black sand, blue fire.... am i in the ball park? im getting a mix of Sio, Akan and Straya mixed but a lot darker and waaaaay more evil oriented. im faced with a few issues. making these things is not the issue, i can do that. the problems i will face is testing them with the LC engine. i can not make and load a m...

Thursday, 16. August 2018, 05:06

Roadmap

Quoted from "unavailable" Quoted from "Cheekiong" I've been playing LC since way back when the Malaysian server started however long ago that was. I love this game and I really hope that they add more big content in the future to draw me and many others back. It would be really cool to know if there was major content being brainstormed or not but I understand Vilya's point. To be honest I heavily doubt gamigo would be going through all the trouble buying the rights to the game, opening other se...

Thursday, 9. August 2018, 09:06

ya know Dritix i have and know how to use SkaStudio i am fully capable for making a map for LC. i would need a lot of reference material though. things like the water, fog color, sky box color, fire color, architectural material as many pictures as you can give me, ideas for mobs and NPC, clothing, flora. i can also make .BM meshs and make .Tex textures. what im saying is i can make it but there is no promise Gamigo will use it or even look at it if i do so, it may turn out to be a huge wast of ...

Thursday, 9. August 2018, 07:51

Re-form all Accessories

okay i have to meet you guys half way on this. yes skills matter but account for very little if you cant even hit what you are aiming at and that is the GAP im trying to address. we can get into a whole other discussion about classes and skills/advantage disadvantage the advantage of these acc are notable, there is no way anyone can deny that... by a little by a lot is subjective to each player frame of reference, the fact remains it is a notable advantage

Wednesday, 8. August 2018, 00:51

Players bashing other peoples suggestions on purpose

Quoted from "The1AndOnly" normaly i do respond with reason or input. but if what i wanted to note on the idea yes or no is allready said i really dont bother say it again. im sure others feel the same way. i have liked alot of idea's but some idea's arent needed. id like to give expamples but for that just go though suggestions. i allso dont belive people really would go though that much trouble to make multiply accounts to vote no. besides the number of votes on suggestions arent even that man...

Wednesday, 8. August 2018, 00:40

yep

+1 simply because its a good idea if improvements are being made than they actually need to be made! even the simple things like the drop list need attention and a little spice. i don't think that is too much to ask nor do i think its the sort of thing that needs to be put to a vote. sorry i'm hitting both sides of the coin here. it just seems like a no brainier. even if you had an alternating drop list from week to week THAT! is an idea.

Wednesday, 25. July 2018, 12:04

Server Buffs

deleting my comment. thanks. i forgot about that im sorry

Wednesday, 25. July 2018, 11:40

Devil Rune Ore

pretty sure you can only use runes on item 146+ last time i checked 1 - 145 was smelting stones. anyhow i just use lucky, chaos and fine runes on everything, they have pretty much made purified and Devil rune ore worthless. some may disagree but i dont take chances. i would rather pay a little extra for a 100% thats just me though

Wednesday, 25. July 2018, 11:26

Server Buffs

(Omitted) / / on the subject of GM buffs +1 vote Yes at least once a week if not Biweekly once again its not like it costs them anything to give it to us and it will not affect sales one way or another. before i get eaten alive i just want to go on record and say i hast all the time for free. lets be real if we are being real. EDIT soooo that happened lmao

Wednesday, 25. July 2018, 11:16

or they can just play it on low quality so there will be no need to upgrade anything? i mean thats what most publishers do, not trying to crap on your contribution at all, dont get me wrong! i would also like to see LC get a much needed face lift.

Thursday, 12. July 2018, 18:53

Author: VanZen

[New Class] The Slayer

interesting so like: starter class to dual class to elite class. man o man i dread to see what the SP requirement for some of those skills would look like would infidelity reshuffle the current class hierarchy, and im all for that. rogues have sat on the class throne long enough i think. (personal opinion) there is one constant... and that is the NS needs some well deserved TLC and an overhaul on skills. for an unlockable class i think they should have somewhat of an advantage given the current ...

Thursday, 12. July 2018, 04:34

[New Class] The Slayer

Quoted Honestly I'd rather them work on the NS class and expanding them, and fixing the others, before making a completely new one. i like both of these ideas. +1

Tuesday, 10. July 2018, 19:41

you know what would be a cool plot twist to this? add a maze runner element to it, the map has the ability to change depending on time of day, some guilds will get wise to it and try to be on at a cretin time to get through. toss in on top of that a night time vs day time mob list for the element system and LC is starting to look like a big boy MMO factor in the possibility of getting stuck in rooms traps with the only option to scroll of recall to the start or party recall in case you made it t...

Tuesday, 10. July 2018, 04:47

Spicing up the rare drop table

yo! i love it and i think i have a way to build on your original idea. not only do the current drops suck the drop rate its self sucks! it seems like after lvl 120 the drops just go down the tubes (talking about equipment mostly) because if you do manage to drop what you want you can use goldies on 20 drops and not get the one you want. anyways! the tiers you mentioned, that is perfect! what if.... what about a combo meter! bear with me here, say you are out grinding k? the more you kill the fas...

Sunday, 8. July 2018, 23:58

Make Skill Books tradable

hey buddy i just seen you in game and seen the conversation. most skill books are tradable. that book is normally awarded to the player. that book in particular is not one of them. its really an open and shut case. just get to lvl 100 EDIT well thats the way it used to be anyways, im not sure about now because so much has been fiddled with