You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 123.

Today, 04:10

Author: divataroza

They drop!!!

I did another two runs on my toons today and one of then got one basket. Both are 185. Probably that is why drop rate is so low.

Yesterday, 11:35

Invalid Password

Is this happening again? I restarted my PC this morning and now I'm getting the "Invalid Password" message again. Tried my storage account also, but got the same

Yesterday, 03:41

Empty baskets!

I did two runs in the lab with two different toons and both drop exactly the same amount of empty baskets - ZERO. Do the empty baskets drop in lab?

Sunday, 12. May 2019, 16:09

Pet fusing guide

Thank you! This is a good explanation on the how-to. Is there more detailed guide of the possible outcomes? It says that it matters which pet you place in which slot, but how? Anyone tested it yet? From the line that says that it is possible to get a pet that is available only from IM I gather that the outcome is random. Is this true? What about the level of the new pet? Will i.e a lvl 10 and lvl 5 pet return one pet lvl 15?

Sunday, 12. May 2019, 05:38

Pet fusing guide

Is there one? If so please point me to the right spot. I would like to know more about it, before I commit any of my pets to it.

Friday, 3. May 2019, 02:07

Easter Eggs Laca Ball games

OK. Thank you for the prompt reply

Thursday, 2. May 2019, 22:58

Easter Eggs Laca Ball games

Will we have a Laca Ball games with Easter Eggs as tokens? I would not like to just delete these colorful eggs

Tuesday, 30. April 2019, 02:10

HS grade

Quoted from "Pandia" Quoted from "divataroza" This is a good info, but also sad for me. To get my bow from +17 to +18 I need about 6,561 grade I HSs it seems you forget how many hs grade 5 are around or you can drop them yourself in mondshine/tarian/alber, which you can use to make your gear from +17 to +18 or fuse them for higher grade. Why calculating in hs1? Because the math is easier

Sunday, 28. April 2019, 16:13

HS grade

This is a good info, but also sad for me. To get my bow from +17 to +18 I need about 6,561 grade I HSs

Wednesday, 10. April 2019, 00:15

Fatal Error

Just to report that I tried both suggestions. Went thru most of the drivers in the Device Manager and all were up to date. Window is also up to date. .NET have some updates installed as recent as March 30. I also made a 20 GB page file (space is not an issue for now). Another change I made is to set my Performance Options to "Adjust for best Performance". That one made Win 7 to look like Win3 I still get the same error, but at least it holds for more than 8 hours while I'm at work and the CD of ...

Sunday, 7. April 2019, 21:14

Fatal Error

Greetings! After couple of hours AFK in a shop mode on I5 my game crashes and trows at me these error messages: followed by: At that time I had about 4GB of RAM available and only about 13% of the memory of my Nvidia GeForce GT 650M was used. Running Win 7 SP1 64 edition. Any hints how to resolve this would be appreciated. Thanks

Sunday, 11. November 2018, 17:17

Sunday XO quiz

I was trying to get in the XO quiz today Quoted from "Ravengem" Sunday, November 4thOX Quiz at 11am EST I got there on time to be met with "it isn't time for entrance of O.X event." message. It is not the first week that happen, but previous 2 times I thought may be the daylight savings time change difference between Europe and North America. Not this time. Are these quizzes still running as per the GM events post?

Sunday, 28. October 2018, 16:09

Game randomly crashing...

I contacted the tech support and got an automated response. Followed the steps in it and so far it seems it is working. I'm in game for about 35 minutes and no crash. Because it is a automated message I'm adding it here if anyone wants to try it: "Hello there! This is an automated response from the Support team of Wellbia Co., Ltd. Hmm, seems like you have some troubleshooting issues with your game! We’re sorry for your inconvenience. Please follow the procedures below to solve the issue you’re ...

Sunday, 28. October 2018, 13:59

Quoted from "Azazelo" Try run as administrator... Did that. And also did another test. No matter what the game closes exactly 6 minutes after starting. One test I moved around hunting, on others - just logged in and stayed in the spawn point - same 6 minutes and crash. Any thoughts?

Saturday, 27. October 2018, 18:16

I'm facing the same dilemma. Game stays on for about 6-7 mins. Not much can be done for this time.

Thursday, 25. October 2018, 01:25

Win 7 64 bit here and started crashing few days ago: I have not installed anything new. Antivirus is running. Solution to turn of antivirus when playing is not acceptable. I rather not play. Here is the error code and what was currently running at the time:

Sunday, 5. August 2018, 17:19

"All pets can wear pet armor" question

I was in quiz today and was wearing my new reading glasses. This question came up again and there was no P2 in it. Sorry I could not get a screen shot. Next quiz I attend I'll have the Snipping tool running.

Tuesday, 19. June 2018, 02:26

Moonstone Boxes Challenge

Not yet. Here is the original post http://forum.lastchaos.gamigo.com/index.…&threadID=54601

Thursday, 14. June 2018, 21:57

server down

I still get the "Failed to connect to login server." message. EDIT: Just reinstalled the client and I'm back in.

Thursday, 14. June 2018, 11:42

"Failed to connect to login server."

"Failed to connect to login server." Again?!?