You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 391.

Wednesday, 23. October 2019, 05:13

Author: Surestrike

Empty baskets!

Something in the back of my mind is telling me the drop rate was lower in lab for those(at least it seems lower) but, its been a year so...

Wednesday, 16. October 2019, 02:24

What is locking EXP?

To lock your experience gain you need to belong to a guild that has the ability to do that. If you want to create your own guild you could sacrifice a toons Skill Points and gold to get a guild to a high enough level to lock your experience. It is probably easier to just ask someone you know in game if you could join their guild then you can lock yourself. What locking does is it lowers your experience gain so you end up gaining a higher percentage of Skill points per kill than normal. You can e...

Monday, 5. August 2019, 05:23

Attendence days

If you had 99 days and you miss one day you now get 98 days instead of the reset to 0. The rewards are still there its just easier to get them now because you can miss a day logging in and its no big deal.

Monday, 5. August 2019, 00:55

Attendence days

I know its a petty thing and there are more important things but, can we change consecutive attendance days wording to attendance credits since it no longer an indicator of how many consecutive days you have been playing.

Saturday, 3. August 2019, 03:22

player skills

I miss the days of spamming skills on my old wizard that hasn't seen the light of day in a few years now... I voted yes because I want the outcome but, I have concerns about your method of getting there though.

Wednesday, 24. July 2019, 02:44

Can we get a balance?

If you remove what COP can do at siege then an NS becomes almost useless at siege...

Friday, 19. July 2019, 02:36

Quick fix for PVP

If you look you will see many things I have been in favor of. This is just not one of them. FYI this is my first post on this one. I haven't even said whether I agree with it or not but since you will probably ask... No I don't like this idea. It's not big picture enough for me. In another game I use to play they had a concept called the PK triangle. (range>magic>physical>range) Every toon has its weakness and with the right toon equipped with the proper gear you could take out said toon. I woul...

Tuesday, 16. July 2019, 04:54

Can we get a balance?

Quoted from "currykaran2" A rebalance does not conclude with one person's opinion. That's the purpose of it. Get everyone's opinion, get a poll going on each change. Regardless, the end will result in a better outcome than what we currently have. Good luck getting anyone to agree...

Monday, 15. July 2019, 04:06

Can we get a balance?

Oh yes it is doable but, whose version of balance are we going to get? This is my number one fear of re-balancing getting someones version of re-balancing that makes it a cookie cutter toon game.

Saturday, 13. July 2019, 02:50

Can we get a balance?

I am ok with Gamingo making changes THEY decide on and letting us to testing...like they do now. The problem with player input is you probably could not get 2 people to agree in the post on how the game needs to be changed. it would be a never ending polarizing struggle with everyone's definition of balance. This is what I mean by I don't trust the players to be making these decisions. I bet you could hardly get 3 people in the post to agree on how things should be changed. I know I don't agree ...

Wednesday, 10. July 2019, 21:52

Can we get a balance?

I worry about any players having any input into balancing. Mainly because balancing means different things to different people and as has been previously point out there is a great deal of bias in the community as to what they think is balance. Does the whole pvp system need to be reworked? Yes definitely but, there is soooo much that has to be taken into account. I just don't trust the community to see the big picture at this point as everyone will only look at their world.

Friday, 28. June 2019, 02:12

Upgrade disband guild NPC option

Quoted from "dinosue2" Deletion of guild about the guild deletion. Shows you how bad my memory is LOL Thanks I will edit and close the poll. This thread can be closed.

Wednesday, 26. June 2019, 04:50

Upgrade disband guild NPC option

I know there have been posts on this before but, can't find any in the suggestions section so I wanted to put this here. I would like to see the upgrade and disband menu removed and replaced with a manage guild menu. When you select the manage guild option you will then receive a dialog box with the option to upgrade or disband guild. This leaves the options at the same NPC in the same menu but, removes the dangerous disband guild option from accidentally being clicked on when trying to teleport...

Saturday, 22. June 2019, 02:52

SP Experience Balancing.

Quoted from "unavailable" Quoted from "VassRulz" Yes SP should scale as you level along with mob hp and and damage. It is silly that mobs with 100X damage and HP of sasquatches give 1/12th of their SP. It is not good game design to force new players to grind sasquatches for weeks until they reach their desired 50k 100k sp etc. It would be better if sp farming remained viable and consistent throughout the leveling process. For example after level 120 or 140 mobs give a base 5,500 SP instead of 1...

Friday, 21. June 2019, 05:40

SP Experience Balancing.

I also agree with unavailable. People have it stuck in their heads that they spend so much time at sassies until they are digging their eyeballs out with a spoon. You don't need to do that. There is plenty of SP out there.

Wednesday, 19. June 2019, 02:09

Guild member question

Went by the same name in that forum. Toon names are listed in my sig.

Friday, 14. June 2019, 03:53

Guild member question

You should be able to uncap yourself. Press G then click on the Guild tab then click on manage guild. Click on the member info tab and the click on the Donations button button. Set the Donate Exp box to 0.

Thursday, 11. April 2019, 02:59

Fatal Error

Just to clarify the crash that Divataroza is talking about is not like the other game crashes. That particular crash is a memory leak issue that was alluded to by Vilya. It has been and issue with LC since the game first came out and if I remember right had something to do with the engine used to build the game on so it is not a solvable issue. These other issues you all are mentioning have no relationship to this error. I will agree that these new crashes and errors are super annoying...

Wednesday, 10. April 2019, 02:37

Fatal Error

The bigger you make the swap file the longer it will last but, it is not a solution its a bandaid at the best.

Sunday, 7. April 2019, 22:04

Fatal Error

I use to fix it in the win7 days by manually managing my memory and creating a huge page file on a separate drive. This would keep it from crashing but, would take up a large amount of hard drive space which would go to waste unless you sit afk for a while. I haven't had to do that since Win 8 though...