You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

Thursday, 2. March 2017, 06:13

Author: LadyS

[Discussion] Costume Seals - To Reform or not to Reform?

Makes perfect sense. Would be nice though to have it kept as an unlimited piece that doesn't wear off because of its uniqueness in design. Thanks

Wednesday, 1. March 2017, 23:53

[Discussion] Costume Seals - To Reform or not to Reform?

A bit off topic but from the same thread... With the removal of the C1 costumes, we will also remove the bonus Book of Melding from the item shop. We will not disable the feature, so you still can use what you have on stock. You just cannot get any new ones anymore. What happens once all the bonus books and big books of melding have been used up in the game.. With regard to phoenix helms at least.. They will be pretty useless if they can't be melded.

Thursday, 23. February 2017, 08:35

Armor C2 costume

Yes Slayer.. so basically don't change your upgraded/jeweled gears to costume.. Buy cheap unplussed/unjewelled pieces if you want to transform them to costume

Saturday, 18. February 2017, 17:29

socket scrolls

that would be too easy, decrease IM sales (sockets resets) and defeat the purpose of "rolling the dice" same as with upgrades and anything else in game that depends on luck..

Wednesday, 4. January 2017, 22:56

Communication and feedback between administration and community

Quoted from "Meatpie" Thank you LAdyS for your words defending Gamingo`s GMs but I am sure they are big and ugly enough to speak for themselves. no one asked for unofficial mods FYI spiels. One thing you did say though - ( It is not up to GMs to spoon feed you information) I've heard those exact condescending words from vilyas mouth in-game to someone else... no one asked to be spoon fed info. im actually asking for the info to be available to us in due time, Im not talking about lame hide and ...

Wednesday, 4. January 2017, 13:36

Communication and feedback between administration and community

In Gamigo's (GM's) defence.. There is a page on forum made eevry week about events that will be running for that week.. There is also a page on forum, which lists GM (in game) events.. It is up to the players to look through t to see what is happening with regard to events during that week.. At GM in game events, they also inform players of the pages on forum, where they can also find rules about certain events.. Bigger events, as far as I have seen, are almost always announced in game. These an...

Sunday, 25. December 2016, 01:02

wishlist

Quoted from "Vilya" Quoted from "LadyS" So because of the minority exploiters, the majority who follow the rules are done in. This is how all laws and rules are made. Almost every law on the books today is due to a minority of people abusing something, and before it becomes a bigger issue, it is nipped in the bud with a new law. Welcome to life.

Sunday, 25. December 2016, 00:51

wishlist

All good though.. I'm over it already.. Shank got his gift and is happy, so I'm happy Merry Christmas all

Sunday, 25. December 2016, 00:47

wishlist

Quoted from "AnotherUser" Quoted from "Vilya" In a fair world, people would not exploit. In a fair world, people would not ruin a good thing with wanton greed. In a fair world, we would not have to make such stipulations based on the previous two points...but we do because this is not a fair world. Please. If this was the case, why limit it to only 1 per IP then? Why not make the minimum 3 or 4 so families that play the game don't feel that usual slap in the face? I guess giving 3 or 4 things t...

Saturday, 24. December 2016, 15:20

wishlist

Quoted from "guimanso69" Quoted from "Vilya" We have in the past allowed more than 1 account and it was grossly exploited. It is ONE account per IP address only this year. If you choose to do more, you will risk banning of all accounts which participated. This includes all old and new accounts. One per IP maximum. I have 4 brothers. They stopped play for a while that means they can't get the present becuase we all live in the same house? Pretty much dude.. or risk being banned for doing nothing...

Friday, 23. December 2016, 21:13

wishlist

Quoted from "Vilya" In a fair world, people would not exploit. In a fair world, people would not ruin a good thing with wanton greed. In a fair world, we would not have to make such stipulations based on the previous two points...but we do because this is not a fair world. So because of the minority exploiters, the majority who follow the rules are done in. I'll let Shank get the freebie, i'm bored of LC already anyhow.

Thursday, 22. December 2016, 20:23

wishlist

Quoted from "Caugsmire" Quoted from "LadyS" Hope Shank and I will be okay and not get banned as we are two different players with our own accounts, but share IP. I have a similar problem in that there are 3 members of my family who play LC, each with our own account. As we are usually in the same house we have the same IP. Having messaged Vilya I have been told that only one of us should complete the wishlist. Ehh, but that's not fair is it? Because it's 3 legit accounts played by three (in our...

Tuesday, 20. December 2016, 13:18

wtb 180+28 ns soul and 180+28 dag

I have a 180+24 soul for sale at 18b if you're interested.. Find me in game and let's chat LadyShafs

Monday, 19. December 2016, 19:24

wishlist

Hope Shank and I will be okay and not get banned as we are two different players with our own accounts, but share IP.

Wednesday, 23. November 2016, 20:03

Upgrade rates during event

I'm not quite sure myself and without the intention of sounding ungrateful for the awesome events, upgrade is by far my least favourite. Not sure what the deal is with upgrading dura but from every 10 gold rop upgrade attempts, i get 1 upgrade and the rest are all downgrades/no change, so very low chance of even upgrading back to where i was.. Costs more gold and items than i can afford and now sitting with a wep that has a lower plus than what it had when i started... Make master stones 100% ag...

Thursday, 20. October 2016, 04:56

GOLD

I have heard about it, but choose not to like or dislike him because of that. He has done nothing to upset me personally, so.. Stick to the topic please and pack away your judgement while we come together as an LC community to help better the game. Surestrike has some good suggestions.. I guess only time will tell whether they are heard and will be implemented. It would also be nice to be able to use gold boosters.. At the moment its not worth it boosting any mobs for gold..

Thursday, 20. October 2016, 02:48

GOLD

I'd have to agree.. This post is not grounds for personal attacks on players you do not like (Bran). Piks has a very valid point.

Thursday, 15. September 2016, 16:35

New gears

I have to agree.. It's a waste of time and gold to do this and you're not guaranteed you get your class or faction.. Especially with the armours/weapons being untradable. Perhaps change the boxes to obtain specific class and faction pieces, where you can choose what you want to open and you are guaranteed something you can use on your character.. The seals I guess, could still be random to keep that element of surprise. But to spend all that time and gold (around 95m per run) it's hardly worth i...