You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Friday, 19. February 2016, 00:29

Author: minuseven

Ns Sp

But whats the best option for me to farm my NS? where and what lvl?

Friday, 19. February 2016, 00:12

but the card

The thing is that I need to find out whats the best way to use all these things,,,, What does an NS card does? does it give any sp on the char it creates or no?

Thursday, 18. February 2016, 23:27

NightShadow + Card + Jumping Potions

Hello forum! I have a really really hot question.. Is this gonna work or no? I have bought the lvl 90 Jump box which had a gift of a NS card inside and i also bought a 120 lvl Jumping box. ( i have a lvl 137 char already) I want to create Night Shadow but as you know they are really hard to sp farm and I want to take the Max from the Lvl Pots.. So does NS card gives sp to NS ? Am I able to use the 90 jump pot on my NS while he is already lvl 90 ( i think when its created by the card) and then I ...

Monday, 15. February 2016, 01:10

Hm

If I had to chose I would do sorc cause they are like 3-4 hit with buffs and potions. Ebony is not worthy cause they die harder while giving the same amount of exp. I was thinking if there is any better way than these 2 cause using 500% exp and expbs is giving me about 0.3-0.4 per kill ... And in total I use about 1.7bill in items(per hour) Not so worthy

Sunday, 14. February 2016, 23:28

125+

I hit 125 today and I'm. Wondering where shall I go grind and level ... The thing is that there are no more harpy quests and stuff on Vladimir so grind is the only solution I think

Tuesday, 9. February 2016, 22:33

From 1-185 lvl .

I see. The thing is that I use spb too .. In one hour the max I was getting was 18k sp... So if it's 500% with spb does it work?

Tuesday, 9. February 2016, 11:37

Plus this

Plus I have to make my first char level 100 to get the Phoenix card .. Just started the game

Tuesday, 9. February 2016, 11:33

Phoenix guide

I see . Well the thing is I have already farmed all the sp needed for my rogue so I will continue with my ex ranger till 185 and I will make a Phoenix knight (it's my dream). So making the knight Phoenix you suggest me to hit the Phoenix thing at level 1 to get 5k fp and then hit level 50 in ToF , and then where to sp , what to do ? Cause I will be needing 150k sp on knight

Tuesday, 9. February 2016, 01:06

phoenix

Quoted from "ANGEL." u can turn any toon in phoenix as long as u have another lvl 100 toon on the same account. I guess they suggested u to make it phoenix because ull get lvl 35 immediately . Quoted from "ANGEL." well but you can't sp farm starting at 35... Are phoenix chars stronger than normal?

Monday, 8. February 2016, 23:58

From 1-185 lvl .

So its better to start up with a Phoenix char than play a normal Ex Ranger? and if yes why/

Monday, 8. February 2016, 00:51

From 1-185 lvl .

Probably . Why don't you try asking in game ?

Saturday, 6. February 2016, 20:07

Re

Perfect ! Thanks a lot ! I will inform you with my evolution !

Saturday, 6. February 2016, 19:07

Welcome

Welcome and thanks for being our gm! You have already helped me ! Good luck! BeenInsane

Saturday, 6. February 2016, 18:56

From 1-185 lvl .

I would like to ask you something important . What's the best way for some1 to lvl up (being a cash player/using money in Item mall) after the 150k sp farm on sasq? I would like to know all steps from lvl 12 till 140 if possible ! Thanks a lot Beeninsane US server (found the best guild I could ever have)