You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Sunday, 9. October 2016, 01:06

Author: warcal22

Deep Blue Runes.

They were expensive as hell anyway, (unless you spent money to get them IRL). They would go for 850kk or more a piece often going over 1kkk. A weapon upgrade from +15 to +16 is not worth that amount. You would have to get a +2 or +3 and that never happens because of how rigged they are. It's literally a 95 to 5% ratio of resetting, nothing happened, or +1. Use master stone, in the long run it will be cheaper and if you get to +17 with Deep blue rune, and it resets, you'll be wishing you used mas...

Friday, 30. September 2016, 04:55

Master Merchant.

Thank You for this information, and thanks for responding so quickly.

Friday, 30. September 2016, 04:37

Master Merchant.

I made this character a while back and forgot to register it as a merchant between the levels of 51-55, I have met all the other requirements, and was wondering if there was any way to receive merchant on a character that is level 165 another way. I find it dumb that you can only register to be a merchant between levels 51-55 but yet still sell items beyond that level in such field. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

Friday, 1. April 2016, 03:21

Upgrade Event And Master Stones.

There are two separate answers here, which one is correct in the sense of an upgrading event affecting the outcome of a master stone? Thanks for the reply's as well.

Thursday, 31. March 2016, 01:15

Upgrade Event And Master Stones.

My simple question is does the upgrade event give a master stone a better chance of succeeding at getting +1? And say my weapon is +17 and I want it to increase, does the higher than master stone level impact the success rate of a master stone say it's a +19 MS and +25 MS we compare.

Sunday, 20. March 2016, 04:14

Fixed.

Thank you for the response, I have now solved the problem and received my item. You may delete this thread if you want.

Sunday, 20. March 2016, 03:58

Reward/Item Mall Problem.

Hello, I have had a problem receiving my "Deep Blue Rune Of Protection" which protects gear from +15-+19 instead of breaking. I have a silver membership on the rewards page, and when I purchased that item with 539 cash; it did not give me the item as a "gift" or "item mall inventory" . As of now the item is still missing and I was really hoping I would get the item before tomorrows 'upgrade event". Thanks. (in game name is TheBananaMan)

Sunday, 21. February 2016, 21:37

Guess.

IGN: TheBananaMan Guess: 9

Saturday, 13. February 2016, 15:46

Status points

It's most likely a coding error, here is what it should look like to open that window. <input type="text" name="txtMultiplier"> <input type="button" value="LOOP!" onClick="loop()"> </form> <script> function loop(){ var mynumbers = [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10]; var num = parseInt(document.formx.txtMultiplier.value); document.write("Simulating For Loop<br>"); for(var i = 0; i < mynumbers.length; i++){ var prod = num * mynumbers; document.write(mynumbers[i].toString() + " x " + num.toString() + "=" + (...

Monday, 8. February 2016, 02:12

Double Exp Event.

From my experience, double xp event does not compound with 500% exp spell, meaning you can still only get 500%, not 700%. However dungeon time events (where 50% dungeon exp is then 100%) does compound so instead of 728 million on troll kings (with a 500% card and everything to get you 500% with expb) you will get about 1 billion. I would not try leveling from 130-140 with expb unless you have a 500% card, or you're just wasting your money and time. Otherwise its pretty simple to level 130-140 is...