You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Yesterday, 23:24

Author: lionza4ever

Kanga roo inventory

Hey there, i wanted to know if theres a guide about Kanga roo inventory unlocking and what lvls you need on every socket. So far ive unlocked 2, lvl 15 and lvl 30. Is it always 1 space every 15 lvls? cuz then you'd need a lvl 300 Yumpa to fully unlock, and as long as i know, higuest lvl your pet can be is 165, or is this one different?

Thursday, 27. September 2018, 00:02

name that npc

proposed name Phylo in game character name Lionza Server US - Initus

Saturday, 26. May 2018, 03:35

Sorc Akan Chest piece

--

Thursday, 29. March 2018, 02:54

Game Gold

or maybe we could wait for gamigo to sell Gold coins for IC in item mall like they did few years ago

Monday, 15. May 2017, 23:13

Chaos and Lucky Runes

hey Raweno, i asked a different NS to try upgrading the wings and it worked. The first NS i asked for help must've been buggy or something xD sorry for the incovenience, and thanks for checking into it

Saturday, 13. May 2017, 18:40

Chaos and Lucky Runes

hi there, i got bk few days ago and i noticed the changes on the upgrade runes (CSS, ES,LSS,LS,CS) so i decided to give it a try, got a pair of crafted 160 Wings, found a NS and asked him to help me upgrade them to +15, but he had issues, lucky wouldnt work to 10, they stopped at 6 (like they used to work before) and chaos runes stopped at 12(same issue). my question is: are those runes not coded for NS Wings yet, they'r not supposed to work on NS Wings, or is it cuz they were crafted? thanks in...

Monday, 12. December 2016, 19:57

The Backpack Quest

I forgot to pick up quest at 60 so idk if it pop-up for me, but it did at 64. Maybe you have to click it right away after u lvl

Saturday, 10. December 2016, 17:51

errorlog.txt ?

where i find that errorlog.txt? it only sais Disconnected and thats all, i don't see any error window when it happens :/

Friday, 9. December 2016, 21:32

Bianca issue

Been having problems in game after using Storekeeper Bianca, every time i deposit/take items from Bianca i get Disconnected message (at least 8 out of 10 times ive used it today). I reinstalled game and im still having same issue. What should i do?

Tuesday, 21. June 2016, 02:14

bianca

im getting disconected every time i use storage, in all maps :/

Sunday, 29. May 2016, 08:57

Where are the GMs when you need them most?

belly dont quit and Piks, sell me ur sorc akan shirt

Wednesday, 25. May 2016, 20:29

Suggestion for events

I gotta say i loved the Mooncake event, collecting -> producing -> reward. I liked the fact that lots of new players (and not so new) had the chance on making some gold selling ingredients/mooncakes, having more possibilities to buy gear and other sorts. Was just reading the new weekly event and seems to be great too. I'd suggest to make a bigger winner list, around 1-5, 3 doesn't give me same entusiasm as 10 winner list did, or 5 would. ------------------ Other challenge i thought of was an Aff...

Tuesday, 10. May 2016, 01:06

Constant Game Crash?

i dc everytime i use storage (bianca and guild hall)