You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 128.

Yesterday, 06:30

Author: unavailable

About Game

Quoted from "Panget" I do agree with ultrakiko regarding being a newbie is so hard.... economy wise. I mean something like basic skill such as being a merchant needs so many requirements. they can not sell some items they get from laca ball or some IM items unless ur a merchant.. "So many requirements" ? like ...what? All you need is level 50-55, SP and a Certification of Guardianship which is super easy to get.

Thursday, 14. November 2019, 12:53

About Game

What items are you referring to? If its gear, you just need a single set of B5 seals and you can use it all the way to 180 level without changing it. Upgrading to +15 is super easy now, and heaven stones drop like candy. So unless you can specifically say what items you mean no one can answer you, especially since most of LC was always you have to drop them yourself.

Monday, 30. September 2019, 17:27

Modify Dungeon Timer drop down to include time until next DT?

Quoted from "SilentArrow" Next step please? 26 people said YES (which seems good number for a forum poll), and this should be an easy code change. Just because "26 people" said yes, doesn't mean the change will actually come. Like with all the other pools all it means that it will be passed along as a feature players would like, and then its up to the developers and gamigo to decide if they will implement it or not, how much work it will be, and if they do decide to implement it, then it still ...

Sunday, 29. September 2019, 00:28

Time Zones

"Local Server Time" means the time the server you play is on / where its physically located. LCUS servers are always in EST time zone. LC DE/UK are in CEST as those are located in Europe that's why every promo at the bottom has a world clock link where you can see the time zones and what time it should be in EST.

Saturday, 28. September 2019, 23:24

p2 lizard buff not working

You must be doing something wrong then. I tried both my lizards and hit rate and evasion both get increased properly.

Monday, 23. September 2019, 14:11

Where's the progress?

Quoted from "Redblu" Maybe it's different on USA, but this is weird. There is how we play on French servers : https://youtu.be/k7y7t6G9MYc Do not see anything weird here. Normal siege similar to ones we have on US. What people tend to forget is during siege: defense, magic defense, toughness etc matter. In area they are all capped. Some elemental debuffs override eachother so in return you will deal far less damage than you normally would. I don't even need to use barrier half the time on siege...

Monday, 23. September 2019, 13:08

Where's the progress?

Quoted from "Jefalo" unavaible, you are a pvp player? i am, and it works like this. Don't answer me again until you test it, thanks you.... If good guilds are playing with Witchs, there is a reason no? Maybe you don't even know what "stone" is.... btw when i am saying good guilds, i don't even know if there is a good guild in the usa server so i am saying in general. Karan, tell him if I am a pvp player or not. Witches stone is nothing more than a skill, if you build your character right, stone...

Monday, 23. September 2019, 11:07

Where's the progress?

Quoted from "Jefalo" My changes in my 1st post are easy to do, and they are instantly effective... Somes changes are hard to make, but there most of us aren t talking about hard changes. they aren't because what you listed in there doesn't work in the way you described it at all. Especially aragonite, barrier and guild buff stacking. If it worked the way you describe it, I can guarantee you 100% no one would take DCS and MCS EVER on US if I am there and wouldn't kill anyone at sieges.

Monday, 23. September 2019, 08:14

Where's the progress?

Quoted from "VassRulz" to think that with the millions of dollars that goes into this game a year they cant hire a single competent staff/developer. I wouldn't call it "millions" lol, plus gamigo doesn't really have the power to do that. all they can do is post a job opening and try to find someone, ultimately its the people that apply that either want it or not, and I can already tell you, most developers don't want a job where you have to work in 13 year old code, tbh no money is worth that h...

Saturday, 21. September 2019, 15:58

Where's the progress?

Quoted from "Jefalo" Barrier + Aragonite + Guild Pvp abso skill = 100% damage abso most of the time... wut? Only Barrier + Aragonite = 80% Abso, it force people to play Witch, else they have to make ignition to kill someone during 7/8 of the time of the battle... Boring as hell. that is completely not how those things work.....

Wednesday, 4. September 2019, 13:16

Make Level 60 back items storable in the warehouse

Hi, The suggestion here is to change the level 60 back items you get from the level 60 quest to be storable in the warehouse just like any other normal hear is. currently you cannot store them and you have to keep trading them between characters if you want to move them.

Monday, 12. August 2019, 10:53

Vilya

He is talking about the dura weapons. So if they would really need to implement it it would have to be like this: You have per weapon per class: Min Attack...…………..Middle...………...Max Attack If your current weapon for say TK falls between Middle and Max, after swapping it over to an RK weapon, I should fall within the same Mid-Max section for that class and weapon. so by doing this you can essentially end up with the weapon being weaker that if you would open and upgrade. Plus this swap would hav...

Friday, 9. August 2019, 00:36

Monster combo accessories seal

It would have to be a flat value like for example 5000. Long ago they changed everything that gave HP based on % to flat values because it became way too much.

Wednesday, 24. July 2019, 07:47

Can we get a balance?

Quoted from "Surestrike" If you remove what COP can do at siege then an NS becomes almost useless at siege... If they remove the DCS absorb timer reset from cop, NS literally would become the most overpowered class in the game for sieges.

Tuesday, 23. July 2019, 17:28

Can we get a balance?

Quoted from "The1AndOnly" the cure from alber ? id sure like u show me it works =D because i got over 400 of them and NO they dont work for cop tested. alber cures cant be used when copped.. so please get your info straight.! Not talking about alber cures. Anyway I do not see cop as an issue, I see balance in general as an issue here, solve that and that solves the cop problem some people keep having. Not to mention removing the timer reset from cop would completely break the class.

Tuesday, 23. July 2019, 14:48

Can we get a balance?

Quoted from "The1AndOnly" there is no cures for COP Actually there is REquires a bit of farming but you can get it in game fairly easily.

Monday, 22. July 2019, 10:25

Can we get a balance?

Quoted from "currykaran2" I've been playing for the last 2 years and have not seen you step into a siege, so for you to claim "you've been there and done that" ... sure, you've been to a siege where people were playing the classes we're asking to get a retouch. Come to a siege now with your best buds and try to take it. I will show you how impossible it is. Apocalypse has held DCS for months, and can do so simply because 2 people play NS. If 2 players can impact gameplay like that... what makes...

Friday, 19. July 2019, 19:45

Can we get a balance?

Quoted from "currykaran2" I don't see an issue with the concept... The elemental system is used in many games, and is done so successfully. It usually has a high learning curve, but is still very efficient in what it's designed to do. With that said, it's simply not designed properly in this game. Last I remember testing the elemental system, the Element vs Damage simply did not make sense, it was not consistent with what it was designed to do. Leading players to think that some elements are be...

Thursday, 18. July 2019, 15:14

Quick fix for PVP

Quoted from "VassRulz" *Original message removed.* *Response to above removed by staff.* and in terms of PVP, I have plenty of ideas / suggestions, but I do not post them because I want the developers to make a concept and idea, because that will be an objective view, and once we get a chance to test that, then I will voice my share of feedback on it.

Wednesday, 17. July 2019, 16:33

Quick fix for PVP

Quoted from "murkules" Then no matter how they try "bringing balance" it will never work... Lets say they went with this idea where they lower everything to +15 and only have level 7 jewels ( please don't btw). The players will still have accessories that are giving them an unfair advantage... They could maybe make a hit rate / evasion cap for pvp so it isn't unfair to 90% of the players here... Those accessories aren't even an issue.....hitrate is heavily overrated. you could say the same thin...