You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Sunday, 3. July 2016, 04:01

Author: RavenSong

Ahem..CoD in recruiting.

Bumping this post once again as im back in game more and im looking for some noobies and non-noobies to join me & the guildies for cake and wild adventures and whatnot if you cannot reply to this post just shoot me a PM on here.Thanks!

Wednesday, 4. May 2016, 19:11

Ahem..CoD in recruiting.

Circle of Dust is once again opening their doors for any and all levels. We're kinda in the process of rebuilding at the moment but we are active and we do have active combat parties , DK parties and such. GM currently gets passed between Oba & I but we're usually almost on day & night Levels do not matter all we ask is you have a sense of humor and like to laugh Do NOT abuse the help or take advantage of other people. NO Drama NO bullcrap in general. Oba is a very generous and patient man but i...

Wednesday, 7. October 2015, 21:16

MAINTENANCE THREAD! READ ME!

Step away from the techno music and computers and remain calm. Stare at your phones or tv or some other brain killing device while they sort this out. I didnt even think that many people still played but apparently they do if they crashed the server lol .

Wednesday, 7. October 2015, 18:35

MAINTENANCE THREAD! READ ME!

Theres like 50 people trying to log in at once...What we need here is some kind of server laxative and for people to stop being so impatient.

Friday, 14. August 2015, 20:51

Ranking list

It works for other servers but not katrissa and that would be awesome if it could get fixed.

Monday, 10. August 2015, 19:53

Disconnect and Login Problems

I got dced & keep getting failed to connect to server .Tried running in and out of compatibility mode and theres no change. Im not sure how long i can go without LC before i start chewing on my limbs

Wednesday, 29. July 2015, 08:56

Option to cancel guild disbandment

Best idea EVAR!. No really it is. Im SO cautious going into the guild hall for this reason. It can be disbanded so easily and its scarey

Wednesday, 29. July 2015, 08:53

New Guild Skills/Passives..

Just thought i'd update this thread to notify everyone i'm a ninny. Well ...only a little. I finally tested the passives with MY character and it DOES infact seem to be working properly. I'm gonna go put myself in time-out for awhile now for being silly

Sunday, 26. July 2015, 16:49

Yeah sorry i forgot to get back to this thread lol . Oba put a noob in guild and checked for changed stats before and after and had no results.It just seems like the magic defense passive isnt working for my guild but the physical defense is ...Weird stuff...Not sure whats up But im slightly relieved that the other passives dont seem to be glitched.

Saturday, 25. July 2015, 03:28

Ok i just purchased 2/5 of physical defense and that did change surprisingly ....But the magic defense is maxed...and my magical defense is like 272...Somethings off.I just dont know what lol

Saturday, 25. July 2015, 01:37

Yep im asking this again.....The new passive guild skills are not working for my guild....I dont know if its just my guild....i've also not had any luck in locating someone who has invested ALOT of books to max these skills and they either didnt look or havent used them for the passive guild skills . The magic defense passive skill is maxed to 5/5 and i and my guildie notice no difference....He's got the screen shots of it though not i....Any word? Anyone else having this issue?. Just wondering ...