You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

Friday, 15. November 2019, 02:39

Author: Remnant

Just some ideas

Quoted from "SirHansford" 3: Introduce a new class or change up the meta. We all know that ex rangers have been the kings of the hill since they came. Back in the day, the "best" class changed a bit from time to time with slight changes. Mages used to be able to sit in arena all day without being hit with b5e set and 3 SOS. Then, RKs became kings with dash etc... .. we're all bored to death of ex rangers. I made a post here almost 3 years ago about giving the Nightshadows a dual class. It's eve...

Thursday, 14. November 2019, 16:43

About Game

I can kind of understand. I miss the events like the Alber events where it would be Dila vs Kai battle... or the jailbreak, though I think they got rid of that because of people running ahead (I may be wrong)

Saturday, 21. September 2019, 22:21

Where's the progress?

I've made a post before on how they could work on maybe fixing up the NS class... true though there's a lot that needs to be worked on before any content updates... but seeing as how I leave for months on end and come back to just the item mall sales being updated... makes me bored all over again. This game has a lot of potential, but it's wasted.

Thursday, 13. June 2019, 17:24

Download issue and loading issue

Quoted from "Josh1121156" a few days ago the game started lagging badly to which I could not remedy through typical means. I was unable to uninstall without manually removing the files from my pc because I received the “can’t connect to server, check internet connection/firewall and try again” error. Now I’m unable to re-install due to the same error. I know it’s being looked into but in the mean time I plan on completely wiping my pc and trying again. Will update with results when possible. ED...

Wednesday, 5. June 2019, 13:35

Quoted from "unavailable" if the issue you are getting is that xigncode is kicking you off that has nothing to do with the game installer. It means something running on your system is interfering. The following can be an issue: 1. Antivirus real-time scanning - add the lc folder to exclusions in both windows defender and AV 2. Pending windows updates and driver updates - if you have any pending updates they can also cause this 3. PC infected with virus or malware - can also cause issues, scan y...

Wednesday, 5. June 2019, 01:56

Quoted from "Mendek" Try to add both LC and xigncode to your AV exceptions. If it won't help kill unnecessary processes you've got running in background one by one and you'll know what's causing the problem. Alternatively send xigncode log file to support@wellbia.com , but it may take a while before they answer. Tried...still the same problem. I emailed them so hopefully they have answers.....

Tuesday, 4. June 2019, 03:08

Okay, nothing is helping. This error keeps popping up.

Monday, 3. June 2019, 22:11

Now I am getting a new problem - could not init Xigncode E0191009

Monday, 3. June 2019, 17:22

Nevermind I got it finally...now to see if XIGN will keep booting me lol

Monday, 3. June 2019, 16:50

Can't connect to download server

Hey... not sure if this has been asked elsewhere... but .... So recently I kept getting booted off the game, something about XIGN saying "bla bla virus causes this" so I had avast scan everything, nothing found, same with malwarebytes...so I deleted the game, disabled all my firewalls and avast's shields... tried to redownload the game but keep getting the error "Unable to connect to download server. Please check your internet connection/firewall and try again." I don't know what else to do? Or ...

Monday, 31. December 2018, 17:56

Faction Weapons are a Wasted Opportunity

I have so many ideas to share for this game but am hesitant on doing so.

Friday, 28. September 2018, 17:32

[Event] Name that NPC!

NPC name - Julius the Drifter In game name - Remnant Server - US - Initus

Wednesday, 11. July 2018, 21:55

[New Class] The Slayer

Honestly I'd rather them work on the NS class and expanding them, and fixing the others, before making a completely new one.

Saturday, 14. April 2018, 17:32

The future.

I agree with at least changing the Sio Affinity thing... kind of frustrating to have non-tradeable items on a level 90 character that I never play... I really don't want to get her to 140+ just to farm affinity so I can sell 2-3 items haha.

Sunday, 8. April 2018, 16:07

Non-transferable/deposit-able items.

Quoted from "buhameister" I would vote that items in question (like prs+28 1 day or premium package 1 day, or illiad charms 1,2) should be storable in guild storage only. Nightshadows have even further disadvantages in whole of this since they have no other option but to grind sio affinity 20 m Agreed

Thursday, 1. March 2018, 23:22

Recall to town while in flight

Quoted from "omac" YES. As a Night Shadow, we are always the last to teleport because we have to use scrolls, as we cannot use mounts to get to town. This may not sound like a big deal, but when in a hurry (say boss hunting), we do have the lower hand. If we cannot teleport, please allow mounts, or some way to make it more equal. On a side note: When thinking of Alber, Night Shadows cannot use Flight. Since it is a skill as Fulmi pointed out, shouldn't we be able to use it? That is a map, not r...

Thursday, 1. March 2018, 19:33

Quoted from "Vilya" No no, she meant the ability for the NS to port to town like the P1 pets. Only for NS, make them be in flight to do so. (we were discussing this in game) P.S. Poll added to OP. Thanks, haha completely forgot to do that

Thursday, 1. March 2018, 14:42

The other classes have the ability to recall to town while riding horses/dragons, so why not have NS be able to recall to town while in flight?

Tuesday, 16. January 2018, 14:32

[Class]Night Shadow

I hope that what I said will one day be taken into consideration, as NS could use a bit more depth