You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Thursday, 16. August 2018, 03:13

Author: Cheekiong

Roadmap

I've been playing LC since way back when the Malaysian server started however long ago that was. I love this game and I really hope that they add more big content in the future to draw me and many others back. It would be really cool to know if there was major content being brainstormed or not but I understand Vilya's point.

Wednesday, 17. August 2016, 18:53

Suggestion of things to benefit the game

I'm assuming that others are like me in this area and are just holding large amounts of gold on their accounts but don't even play anymore because there is nothing to do. No content, nothing worth spending money on. The last thing I bought was lvl 85 speed gloves for 150b or something like that... but nothing else even interests me into spending my gold. So I just sit here waiting for new content so that I have something to spend it on.

Wednesday, 20. July 2016, 22:53

New content

The test server is back up I guess, so maybe there is something new coming soon? I can't get on the test server because I'm not going to go to the hassle since they won't allow USA players to sync their characters, and also I'm not going to buy IC any time soon. If anybody gets on the test server they should shed some light on it since the PM isn't.

Wednesday, 29. June 2016, 21:20

New content

So I've pretty much stopped playing LC now because I'm just here waiting for something new to come around. It has been 3 years now since we got a cap increase and a major content pack. Is Barunson even the dev company anymore? Do they have devs for LC still? Can we at least get a yes or no about IF we will get new content in the future?

Wednesday, 17. February 2016, 19:13

Patch Notes

How long has it been since we got a good sized content patch?

Wednesday, 17. February 2016, 19:12

Question Regarding Status

the amount of points it takes to buy stuff is insane. Have you even played the game? Do you even think about how many of that specific item you would need to buy it ONCE from the rewards? It is ridiculous. I would love to go back to Aeria now. They actually knew how to reward people for being loyal to the game.

Tuesday, 8. December 2015, 00:25

Birthday present

yes i went to her and got my box, and only got the sp stuff out of it. No titles.

Sunday, 6. December 2015, 18:02

Birthday Title

I'm wondering if its still glitched? because I haven't gotten my birthday title on most of my toons

Monday, 30. November 2015, 17:39

Upgrade event

I have to buy 29.99 or higher packages, can I buy them all at once? Like 4 $29.99 packs or do I have to do them on separate transactions?

Wednesday, 7. October 2015, 21:05

MAINTENANCE THREAD! READ ME!

Since the idea was, in order to get your name you need to log on quick and change it. Now that hardly anybody can log in, is that still the case? I could have logged on and stolen everyone's name while they were all stuck in time out due to lack of hamsters. (I didn't do that, was just saying)

Monday, 21. September 2015, 17:03

Possible event/reward

Can we have another unbind event, even if its "purchase $100 pack of IC". I have a wep that I really want to unbind from my account to use on my other character. Or maybe put it as a reward in the points thing.

Tuesday, 1. September 2015, 15:25

Request for Vilya

Ok, thanks

Tuesday, 1. September 2015, 15:09

Request for Vilya

Quoted from "Vilya" 100% free upgrade (+1) on any of your wearable gear for everyone who buys a cash package of 49.99 or more TODAY before midnight Only once per account How to prepare: Unequip everything except the gear you want to be upgraded before maintenance starts. Gear must not be melded with type 1 costume. You must wear the plain gear item. Maximum upgrade value of +30 cannot be exceeded Will be given to the character that was the last one online before maintenance and only if the char...

Tuesday, 1. September 2015, 06:04

Request for Vilya

Could you please be a little more specific on the time events end? Like include the date as well, because the forum time and server time are different for me and it always confuses me. I just bought IC thinking I would get the +1 but i'm not sure that I will because I don't know if it was yesterday, or today that you posted it. Also, on the +1 event, is that only for armor or do weapons work? and is it only 1 piece of armor or all that we can wear?

Saturday, 18. July 2015, 05:36

Windows 10

Bleeeeh lol I just want to playyyyy, 2 more weeks I guess. Hopefully they have it before the 29th tho

Friday, 17. July 2015, 16:23

Windows 10

So windows 10 is here (early) for people who helped out with the preview program. Any update on when xtrap will catch up with life?