You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

Thursday, 14. September 2017, 05:48

Author: Alike

Another ninja change!

Quoted from "LittleGreenBug" not crying lol trying to figure how to get what is now burbank affinity points, i guess if not getting one type of point or another it's all the same, just so we can gather points is the point The now Burbank points are the Juno mobs. To answer your previous question about getting points for the "new" Randol Knights on your lvl 150, you can either do item donation (Fiber, Linen, Twig, or Raw Wood) or basically find someone to spawn you thousands and thousands of Bal...

Monday, 28. August 2017, 02:55

LC is shutting down Pandora One.

I believe just the updater for Discord, but yeah. Try updating Discord before launching LC if you have an update pending.

Wednesday, 12. July 2017, 05:29

Can we produce element jewel and why we can't?

There's a Chaos Jewel Pocket with Element for that. Those are droppable from element bosses, show up in rummage sales and occasionally promos, and they should still be a reward in pic book for the now nerfed jewel pouch themes. Element jewels are just level 10-11 chaos jewels, they aren't really any different from other jewels besides not going from 1-15.

Monday, 10. July 2017, 06:59

New armor/changed armor [suggestion]

Quoted from "Surestrike" This new set would not have to make the old set obsolete. it could be different but, usable. Perhaps with different seals for different classes to accentuate their strengths. Finding and re-defining those as needed is probably a good starting point. Quoted from "Surestrike" Faction stuff....yeah...I know people that never go to Alber so getting those points and the set well...not gonna happen for a lot people. Which is exactly why I suggested changing up those sets, to ...

Monday, 10. July 2017, 05:30

New armor/changed armor [suggestion]

Quoted from "Pandia" So some1 who has high +d and jeweled 17x hr set will only be upset if a new armor set comes out but not if the the seals of the set r nerfed? We had high plused 16x sets, then the 17x droppable came out, whe +d those, then the 17x hr/evas were released and we moved to that set. For the most part, the people who moved from the 163-165 sets to the 170-172 sets had the option of upgrading with 100% +1 ams to a max of 25. Such luxury no longer exists so it's more of an inconven...

Tuesday, 11. April 2017, 19:36

NVidia GeForce Driver Version 381.65 X-Trap hates it.

While there's no official word beyond "Fixed incompatibility with some drivers" in the XTrap update notes, it appears to be working now? Problem mit NVidia Grafiktreibern 381.65

Friday, 7. April 2017, 05:41

NVidia GeForce Driver Version 381.65 X-Trap hates it.

Same error as in this thread? Problema con el x-trap Sounds to me like you're out of luck until it gets fixed or you want to try rolling back to a previous driver...

Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 05:10

Staff comunication with players (or the lack of comunication)...

I don't think you'll be given an official reason for the shoutbox being removed as I was told it was a decision from the higher-ups. As for Discord, you can also just use the text channels to get in touch with a GM or someone. With Discord there is at least a mobile app and you're *in theory* able to get in touch with a GM by notifying them directly there. Whether or not that amounts to faster response times, though, I cannot say...

Wednesday, 15. February 2017, 21:28

[Suggestion] Alber Drops

Quoted from "Crossy" Secondly, I was thinking that maybe they could have players drop a special kind of Token when killed by a member of the opposing faction in Alber that could be used to win stuff in the Laca Ball? Similar to how Siege Tokens only drop when you are killed by someone during a Castle Siege. What items would be in said Laca Ball, I have no idea. I'll leave that up to you imagination. I believe players still drop Creationary Jewel Powder/Fragments when killed by opposite faction,...

Thursday, 19. January 2017, 01:23

Old Player Returning - Old Account

https://download.gamigo.com/LastChaosDownloader_US.exe Need the US client if you intend to play with your old toon.

Sunday, 8. January 2017, 03:09

Future of LC, Communication, ETC.

So it’s been ~100 days since gamigo announced the acquiring of the game license, where do we stand now? Between the initial announcement in Important News and the post under Company News, here are some things I’ve pulled to encourage constructive discussion on… “For the beginning you may expect some adjustments, corrections, small improvements and little features.”“We will also have a chance to significantly improve the communication regarding planned features, bug fixes and your suggestions, be...

Saturday, 3. December 2016, 07:55

In response to the new NPC change coming up

Quoted from "AnotherUser" So this will be a server with no coin on it. A server with no actual ways of generating that coin. A server with a bunch of buyers of IC, since this will be the only way that players can get anything, when in game coin is non-existent. And therein you see why Gamigo would bring up a server like this at this point in time, and also see why these NPC changes were made. And if you feel this is a good path for this game, then you really are clueless. They know very well th...

Friday, 2. December 2016, 23:27

Quoted from "AnotherUser" Yeah, because the game's population is so large these days, that new servers are warranted and needed. Oh wait.... And, of course, they've made it so much easier to generate coin, so starting on a new server is a great idea. Oh wait... Clueless I think it's more inviting for new players to be starting on the same page as everyone else, rather than not being in the same universe when it comes to gold. On the now "old" server you have players with hundreds of billions to...

Friday, 2. December 2016, 06:13

Quoted from "divataroza" I cant say I'm surprised by this change. Honestly we had that one coming. There were 4 major ways to make gold in game: 1. AFK pet leveling, 2. Making jewels from the jewel pockets given by the Pictorial Book, 3. Drop hunting/grinding: 3.1. ID and hope for good gear, 3.2. NPC the rest 4. Good old IM items sale and resale. First Gamigo took away the AFK pet leveling, Then Gamigo nerfed the Pictorial book, and now Gamigo nerfed the drop hunting/NPCing drops. What is left ...

Thursday, 1. December 2016, 00:59

Server Status?

Here, I hen and pecked for you. http://forum.lastchaos.gamigo.com/index.…er&userID=21397

Saturday, 26. November 2016, 21:18

[Problem] New Win 10 Creative - build. LC crashing my PC

Right now I'm on Windows 10 Build 14971, same issue. If I had to guess, I've had the same issue as Gosp since builds 14955-14959 (Creators Update if that's what Gosp means.) The issues I've had with preview builds of Windows 10 have usually been XTrap issues, most recently an issue with textinputframework.dll. Any time I'd type a character in the LC window the game would close and I'd get that XTrap error which made logging in very difficult... @Gosp Have you tried going back to an earlier build...

Saturday, 26. November 2016, 03:12

[Problem] New Win 10 Creative - build. LC crashing my PC

My laptop running Windows 10 Insider Preview was having issues and would BSOD every time I launched LC. Since it's a preview version of Windows, I didn't really pay it any mind, but it may become more of an issue if it affects the mainstream Windows 10 updates somewhere down the line. What might temporarily work for you, if that's the case, is going back to an earlier build until the issue is identified. For me it was a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and X6va063 is what failed.

Thursday, 27. October 2016, 03:15

Suggestions for Rebalancing

Quoted from "Optimus" Balance ummm i play warmaster and you really dont want me to go there. Please do, as that is the purpose of a "Suggestions for Rebalancing" thread. +1 on showing Melee/Ranged stats, "buffs" not giving lvl 1 ele def, cd fixes (Mage and maybe even 177 skills), and bringing neglected skills back into play... -1 on being able to cure ele scrolls as nobody would buy them -- maybe a shorter duration/pricing to compensate for that?

Sunday, 2. October 2016, 02:05

Pic Book, End Game Content, ETC.

I'd have a look at this thread NEWS: "We have forwarded your feedback" is no valid answer anymore! I'm glad they're out of the picture as some of what you were saying is true. Back to topic, what are some "basic" fixes/changes that you'd like to see implemented by the new developer team while they're learning the ropes? Mob XP changes? Skill cooldown adjustments? Maybe new seals for a dead on arrival armor set Edit: Sorry for being slow, I was biting my tongue a bit in the first part of my reply...