You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

Saturday, 7. December 2019, 23:19

Author: Mehira

Merchant Day!

How many of you buy items in Last Chaos? Probably a lot... December 8 is a Merchant Day! To celebrate, we're the ones who'll turn into merchants. We, I mean Game Masters. Unexpectedly we will log into the game on this day and buy some of your items! Rules:Items cannot be upgraded.Items cannot have jewels.Items cannot be pets.Items must have reasonable prices! (Game Master will not buy Fox Tail for 50,000,000) Game Master will announce when they appear in game so you can set up your shops. We wis...

Saturday, 7. December 2019, 22:20

Winners

Mendek - 20:59 minutesNostramadus - 28:04 minutesCongratulations! Please, send me PM with the name of the class for which you want to receive the costume.

Thursday, 5. December 2019, 18:58

Jigsaw Puzzle | St. Nicholas Day

It was a very sunny day. Titan was wandering alone through Tarian. He saw a lot of people, but nobody was like him... the carrot-nose was the thing he didn’t like the most. Then, something moved from behind the tree. He came closer and at the same moment, little Rogue turned around. They stared at each other for a while, and couldn’t believe they look so similar. - Hey little one, what are you doing here? – Titan asked bravely. Rogue wasn’t sure how to explain her situation to him. - It’s a mira...

Tuesday, 3. December 2019, 19:58

[GM] Mehira

Hello everyone! Some of you may know me from Discord or forum, but some of you may not, so let me introduce myself. I'm already Game Master for LastChaos Poland, but I love the communities and game so much that I've decided to join the US team as well! I live in CET/CEST timezone, which means you will be able to see me mostly at that time. But don't worry, I will try to be for all of you as often as I can. I hope we will be having a good time together and I can't wait to see you all in-game!

Tuesday, 3. December 2019, 12:09

Patch Notes | December 3, 2019

Fixed a bug that would occur when transforming into a phoenix character.Fixed a bug with wrong price calculations at the Trade Agents. US Birthiversary is still going stong until December 5th. Be sure to check daily for the new event of the day!The Thanksgiving Event is over! We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.Black Week has ended as well as Black Tokens drop. Did you grab all the things you wanted during black promos?The snow has started falling in Iris, and that's a good opportunity for...

Monday, 2. December 2019, 12:00

Forum Event | Bake it!

Everyone likes to feel the taste of sweetness on the tongue. But before we treat ourselves to this yumminess, someone has to make them. Are you ready to do it? Bake cookies - big or small, add some elements related to Last Chaos, take a photo, and show it in this thread. EVERY work will be rewarded... if it follows the rules you can read below. Start: Monday - December 2, 2019 at 12:00pm (noon) CET (6:00am EDT) End: Sunday - December 15, 2019 at 12:00pm (noon) CET (6:00am EDT) Prize: 50x Moonca...

Monday, 2. December 2019, 11:55

Forum Event | Bake it!

Hello, In this thread, you can share your cookies and other! Don't forget to add a note with the date, in-game name, and server you play on. The event will last until December 15 until 12:00pm (noon) CET (6:00am EDT). Have fun!

Saturday, 30. November 2019, 11:59

Christmas Lacaball | Count down to Christmas with us!

As every year, on December 1, we will turn on first Christmas Lacaball. It will change every day at midnight local server time until December 24, as well as tokens. Get ready and let's start counting down to Christmas together! Start: Sunday - December 1, 2019 at 00:01 local server time End: Tuesday - December 24, 2019 at 23:59 local server time We wish you lots of amazing prizes!

Friday, 29. November 2019, 17:28

Weekly Sales | Cyber deals and more!

The special shopping days continue. Cyber Monday is around the corner and with it a special sale. It's also time to start gathering cookies for St. Nicholas. We have a plethora of other deals as well. Check them out below. Saturday - November 30, 2019 Start: 00:01 local server time End: 23:59 local server time Limit: 30x per account / per offerBuy 1x Lucky Draw Box and get another one FREE!Buy 1x Super lucky draw box and get another one FREE!Buy 1x Random Treasure Box and get another one FREE! ...

Thursday, 28. November 2019, 16:00

Special Promo | Black Friday deals!

You do not even need to leave the house for these Black Friday Deals! You can even get them sitting in your PJ's with a bed head hairstyle... if you wanted to. Start: Friday - November 29, 2019 at 00:01 local server time End: Friday - November 29, 2019 at 23:59 local server time Limit: 1x per account / per offer Buy a swimming suit costume and get 50% cashback: Healer's Swimming SuitMage Swimming SuitRogue Swimming SuitTitan Swimming SuitKnight Swimming SuitSorcerer Swimming SuitNight Shadow Sw...

Tuesday, 26. November 2019, 15:37

Prolonged maintenance | November 26, 2019

Dear players, Due to some issues, servers will get restarted at 16:00 CET (10:00am EDT). We're sorry for the inconvenience, Your Last Chaos Team

Tuesday, 26. November 2019, 15:09

The first meld / remoove jewels event

Hello everyone, I know announcements in game are wrong. We run only Jewel remove event today. No melding. I will inform someone to check announcements so it won't happen again. If someone melded jewels during first event, please send a ticket to the support. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tuesday, 26. November 2019, 14:05

Hello again, Double EXP and SP event will run until 16:00 CET (10:00am EDT)! Happy gaming, Your Last Chaos Team

Tuesday, 26. November 2019, 14:00

Patch Notes | November 26, 2019

Fixed a bug that would occur when transforming into a Phoenix character. US Birthiversary is in full swing and events will continue until December 5th. Be sure to check daily for new the new event of the day!Prepare yourselves for the Black Week Rummages sales which begin today and last until next maintenance!The floods have ended as the Raindrop event is stopped.[US] Fall event has ended, we hope you all got tons of boosters!Help us give thanks by creating mooncakes in the Thanksgiving Event w...

Tuesday, 26. November 2019, 13:17

Dear Communiy, Unfortunately, maintenance will take a little longer, due to unforseen technical issues. As an apology, we will turn on 1 hour of double EXP and SP Event for each hour that the maintenance takes longer (starting from 12:00 CET), right after maintenance is over. Thank you for you patience and understanding, Your LastChaos Team

Tuesday, 26. November 2019, 11:53

Dear players, Maintenance is running a bit longer than usual today. We do not have an estimated time servers will be back up, but will notify you all as soon as possible when they are ready. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Thank you for your patience and understanding, Your Last Chaos Team

Monday, 25. November 2019, 13:51

Happy Hours - Black Friday? No, no, Black WEEK!

Happy Hour events and promos for Black Week begin today and last all week! We've got super special deals and steals, and events on top of events! So be sure you're logged into the game, as that is the only place to see what's happening. You do not want to miss these deals and events. Start: Monday, - November 25, 2019 End: Sunday - December 1, 2019

Sunday, 24. November 2019, 12:14

Forum Event | Crayon Day

Thanks to Luda4axD for his beautiful drawing and congratulations! Your prize will be sent soon. Have a good Sunday!

Thursday, 21. November 2019, 15:57

Forum Event | Crayon Day

Artists, we call upon you! Do you have the soul of an artist and love drawing? Are you a beginner? Or maybe you're not very talented, but it won't stop you from having fun? No matter what's the answer, we want you to take part in our event! November 22 is Crayon Day, so prepare some paper and drawing tools and show us your favorite thing from Last Chaos. It can be character, landscape, or item... Just draw it with crayons, take a picture/make a scan, and share with us in this thread. Team will c...

Thursday, 21. November 2019, 15:52

Crayon Day - drawings

Hello players, Here you can post your drawings (Crayon Day - Forum Event). Do not forget to include in-game name, version, and server! The event will run until Saturday - November 23, 2019 at 23:59 CET (5:59pm EDT). Have fun!