You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Friday, 11. October 2019, 10:47

Author: VassRulz

Why is there more cash promo's than events?

The last upgrade event was over a month ago on September the 5th. The last jewel event was over 2 months ago on the 7th of August. This is not ok. The addition of these "happy hour" events for your standard LC player is more or less useless. Unlike some people, some adults have jobs, study, need to sleep we can not sit around in game all day waiting for an event announcement to happen. Once in over 2 months not rare enough for you? That has been over 2 months since the last scheduled jewel event...

Thursday, 10. October 2019, 13:36

Why is there more cash promo's than events?

Seems like we barely get any events these days. Why are 90% of Gamigo related posts only to do with weekly sales/cash promos. Would it really kill the game just to have a couple of events such as exp/sp events throughout the weeks? I spend weeks on many toons barely playing the game because I have to wait for jewel melding/upgrade events that rarely ever come. When there's events that increase the likelihood melding of jewels by 6-8X you would have to be stupid to meld expensive jewels costing u...

Monday, 23. September 2019, 04:26

Agreed with karan

100% Agree. Quite sad to think that with the millions of dollars that goes into this game a year they cant hire a single competent staff/developer. Vilya tries her best and I respect her but she seems like the only hardworking person on a ship that has been sinking for a long time. Players dont expect a crazy amount of change but simple things, balance changes, bug fixes, year long error crashes (like looking at accs). These small things that could be solved by a minor developer and make a world...

Thursday, 27. June 2019, 06:10

SP Experience Balancing.

I agree, if difficulty of mobs/cost of skills increases by such a drastic amount throughout leveling so should the SP Quoted from "ghost107" Quoted from "unavailable" People seem to have a wrong concept of Se/SP....you are supposed to prioritize skills as you level, get the ones that are important first, then focus on all the side ones, you are not supposed to max all of them out at any level because that is the entire point of LC and it being a grind game, and that's also the reason why there a...

Friday, 21. June 2019, 17:19

Regarding SP

Yes SP should scale as you level along with mob hp and and damage. It is silly that mobs with 100X damage and HP of sasquatches give 1/12th of their SP. It is not good game design to force new players to grind sasquatches for weeks until they reach their desired 50k 100k sp etc. It would be better if sp farming remained viable and consistent throughout the leveling process. For example after level 120 or 140 mobs give a base 5,500 SP instead of 1,100. Wouldn't be so broken, worse than sasquatch ...