You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Tuesday, 10. December 2019, 18:00

Author: Vilya

Bob the Daring’s Adventure Diary

Dear MANLY Adventurer’s Diary, We have traveled long and have ended up in Tarian. It is colder then I remembered from last time. Withtooth, the dragon, has been trying to keep us warm, by breathing fire. Unfortunately, this resulted in Fred, the horses, tail going up in flames. Fred is very unhappy. … Since Withtooth won’t shut up and continues to sing that horrible song (ALEAAAHEAHAHAHEAHALEAHAHAAA), I can’t help but want to go and meet Alea. No clue why though… probably because he always has s...

Tuesday, 10. December 2019, 15:50

Promo | Safe-Upgrade-Stones!

Don't let 2019 slip away without ensuring your gear is the best it can be! Grab some cash and get some bonus Safe Upgrade Stones to make your gear amazing. Check it out. Start: Tuesday - December 10, 2019 at 17:00 CET (11:00am EDT) End: Wednesday - December 11, 2019 at 23:59 CET (5:59pm EDT) Limit: 1x per account Buy a cash package of: 49,99/50 EUR/GBP/USD and get 1x Safe-Upgrade-Stone! 99,99 EUR/GBP/USD and get 3x Safe-Upgrade-Stone!199,99 EUR/GBP/USD and get 7x Safe-Upgrade-Stone! What you sh...

Monday, 9. December 2019, 19:35

US Birthiversary Challenge Winners 2019

Winner have been paid out. Those with leveled pets will find them equipped to the winning character when they log in. Those with leashes will find them in the Mysterious Statue for the winning character, they will only remain for 7 days so be sure to remove them or they will disappear and will not be replaced. Congratulations to the winners.

Friday, 6. December 2019, 19:00

Dear (very manly and not girly at all) Adventurer Diary, Fred the Horse and Withtooth the Dragon seem so bored all the time. And I agree, nothing excites me anymore. All day we have been hunting down foxes, because Fred would like to have a new shawl for Christmas. But now that this is done, what else is there? In the hopes of selling the extra pelts to Athi, we traveled to Randol. For some reason, Athi wasn’t interested in our pelts and just kept grinding his teeth. Upon asking him, what on ea...

Friday, 6. December 2019, 18:31

US Birthiversary Challenge Winners 2019

Most Gold Boosters from Monster Kills: Initus shotPlatinumParadiseHenryHeirLoom Horizon XxKingxX and TellOnlyTheTruthexrogueeeMonger Most Lotus Seeds from Monster Kills: Initus SiSiFreesiaSOLA Horizon PrInCeSsIAHNiobiaBassmex I will need access to the account of those who won actual pets and not the leashes as I must create the pet on the account since they are untradeable. If you have questions, please private message me.

Friday, 6. December 2019, 17:34

Weekly Sales | Take care of your pets!

Be sure to take care of your pets throughout the holidays! Make sure to get them what they need and want too. But don't overfeed them and make the fat. Saturday - December 7, 2019 Start: 00:01 local server time End: 23:59 local server time Limit: 30x per account / per offer Buy 1x Zeppy's Leash and get 33% Cash Back.Buy 1x Popenian's Leash and get 33% Cash Back.Buy 1x She-Goat's Head and get 33% Cash Back.Buy 1x Goat's Head and get 33% Cash Back. Sunday - December 8, 2019 Start: 00:01 local ser...

Thursday, 5. December 2019, 23:53

Voucher | StNicholas2019LC

Start Advent off right with a discount off your game cash purchase! Grab some game cash now before this voucher is gone! Start: Friday - December 6, 2019 at 00:01 CET (December 5, 2019 at 6:01pm EDT) End: Friday - December 6, 2019 at 23:59 CET (5:59pm EDT) Limit: 1x per account Voucher: StNicholas2019LC Value: 6,00 EUR/GBP/USD Minimum purchase: 9,99/10 EUR/GBP/USD Minimum account age: 1 day Not redeemable via mobile/g-account paymentsDon't know how to redeem a voucher yet? Read this FAQ.To ensu...

Thursday, 5. December 2019, 17:57

Dear Community, Have you heard the tales of Bob the Daring? If not, then you are about to get to know him and his two faithful pets; Fred, the Horse and Withtooth, the little black Dragon. Together, they have experienced many adventures, fought many fights, slain many a monster. They claim to have seen every inch of Iris. Until now! Follow Bob the Daring’s Adventure Diary entries to see what happens, when three weird friends stumble on an adventure, like they have never seen before! Your LastCh...

Thursday, 5. December 2019, 15:45

logging into account

You must be able to prove account ownership before any information can be shared with you or the account password changed so you can log in. Otherwise, all anyone would need is some random Screen shots and a username in order to take over someone else's account. The point is that only the person who actually created the account would know the email associated to it as THEY created it. As for you providing them with a password, that is useless as they cannot see password.

Thursday, 5. December 2019, 14:56

logging into account

Even if you no longer have access to the original email you used to create the account, you should still be able to recall what it was if you created the account. If you are unable to recall the information then you might be unable to prove account ownership and customer support will not be able to assist you. It is due to privacy laws. YOU have to be able to prove account ownership with the information they request, screen shots will not help.

Monday, 2. December 2019, 16:39

logging into account

Hi Cane, please send a ticket about the alternate account. Let them know you do not recall the email and they should be able to assist you or help you to recall it.

Monday, 2. December 2019, 15:45

[CM] Vilya

I am back, please feel free to message me once again with any questions or concerns.

Friday, 29. November 2019, 17:55

Can't Download The Game To My Computer

Does it give you the option to choose where to download it to? If yes, please point it to My Computer > Hard Drive > Program Files (x86)

Tuesday, 26. November 2019, 15:43

The first meld / remoove jewels event

If you lost jewels due to meld attempt, please send a ticket for me. I will ensure you receive the jewel back as this was definitely my fault. I did indeed add the wrong date to my auto announcement. Please include: Character name: Account name: Name of Jewel: Todays date and time: I will do a log check to verify and will return items, my sincerest apologies on this mistake.

Monday, 25. November 2019, 23:13

Jewel Fusion Only - 800% from 3 PM to 5 PM EST

The event was only normal fusion and not chaos jewel. As far as I can tell, it did run as intended.

Saturday, 23. November 2019, 03:12

You have been kicked of the server (Error message)

Check your processes running in the background or other programs you have running. Something is interfering in the XIGNCODE and kicking you, you will need to find what it is on your PC and resolve the conflict between the two programs.

Friday, 22. November 2019, 22:10

[CM] Vilya

Hello everyone, I would like to let you all know that I will be on vacation starting tomorrow - November 23, 2019 and ending on Sunday - December 2, 2019. My Private messages will be closed during this time. If you need help, please message another staff member for assistance or send a ticket to customer support. See you all soon, behave!

Friday, 22. November 2019, 21:37

December 5, 2019

Happy Anniversary US server! On December 5, 2013 we made our move from Aeria Games to gamigo. Help us celebrate that move which brought us to our forever home! At DT, you will get 50% more DT experience. This means when DT is active, you will get 100% more experience while in a DT zone instead of the normal 50%. Go forth and level, good luck! DT Hours are as follows and are local server time which is EDT in the US: DT ON: 01:00 to 03:00DT OFF: 03:00 to 05:00DT ON: 05:00 to 07:00 DT OFF: 07:00 to...

Friday, 22. November 2019, 21:36

December 4, 2019

Whether you need EXP or SP, you can grab it today! 200% EXP and SP for 13 hours! Start: 10:00am EDT Stop: 11:00pm EDT

Friday, 22. November 2019, 21:36

December 3, 2019

Gather your supplies and get some jewel working done. Jewel ALL - 800% Start: 2:00am EDT End: 4:00am EDT Start: 6:00am EDT End: 8:00am EDT Start: 10:00am EDT End: 12:00pm (noon) EDT Start: 2:00pm EDT End: 4:00pm EDT Start: 6:00pm EDT End: 8:00pm EDT Start: 10:00pm EDT End: 12:00am (midnight) EDT