You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, 20. July 2015, 00:52

Author: Support

Forum Suggestions

Quoted from "SuurrenDeR" i find easy to navigate once i edit out forgien stuff what i need to read is there for me keep up good work remember Rome wasnt built in a day It might not have been built in a day, but it sure burned in one. Even with an established populace,

Monday, 20. July 2015, 00:49

Forum Suggestions

I'm definitely with Stella and the whole FAQ on how to remove/add the subforums from view. It seems silly that you mention how to information that would aid players to navigate the forums easily, is just "strewn" about and that we have to find said thread. On top of it all, why does FAQ ect; have to fall under a different sub, than the community area. Would it not be better to have all the English grouped together and to do the same thing with the rest? It's slowly getting there, and I don't thi...

Sunday, 19. July 2015, 16:15

Forum Suggestions

I think real problem is that we're being told to give it a chance, when we shouldn't have to. It /should/ be the exact same as our previous forum. Also am I the only one who's missing the rundown of what occurs in each forum area? I see our espanol buddies have them, but we do not. And on top of that has anyone fixed the knights character info on the FAQ section or has it always been 3 lines?

Sunday, 19. July 2015, 14:47

Forum Suggestions

Quoted from "Vilya" My smartphone keeps me logged in once I have logged into it once. And my settings are still there. Basically what you just said was "Well mine does so your post is irrelevant". Pla Vilya, play nicely and be helpful.