You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Friday, 9. February 2018, 18:08

Author: os trim

Damage against other players

Quoted from "PRIMEX" It seems like a Glaring oversight or rather an omission to not have that ability in the first place. It is a basic mechanic of any PVP oriented game. I I support the idea but I don't know its another thing I'd want to have to pay for. 100% agree.

Friday, 9. February 2018, 17:38

Quoted from "Vilya" Fixed your poll. Good luck. thank you very much.

Friday, 9. February 2018, 17:10

Hey Gamigo, been talking to people in arena and I brought up the idea of having an item in the item mall that works on a 30 day basis that when used, for 30 days you can see your damage done to other players as it shows against an NPC. It would be nice to know if the hits are normal, crit, or deadly. It would also be nice to know how much damage that hit dealt without having to subtract it with intense math using life searcher. Seems silly to me and quite a few others that such a basic mmo gamep...

Tuesday, 6. February 2018, 18:28

X-Trap and Antivirus

I have a similar problem with mccafe, it keeps quarantining the engine DLL folder for last chaos and I gotta restore it every time I launch the game, super annoying

Sunday, 4. February 2018, 10:56

Exchange rate

Quoted from "BOSSMAN" while were on this subject i think all promo's should be currency converted, for e.g if its $50 to qualify for a promo like 1 x safe stone it should only be £36 (50$), 40Euro ($50), i understand the ic is different but i dont really buy ic for the ic, i buy it for the promo's. would be great if this could be changed and bring some country equality into the system read my mind

Sunday, 4. February 2018, 04:17

Exchange rate

Hey Gamigo, Being a Canadian the exchange rate makes the $200 USD bundle of ic cost $246. I'm unable to purchase the $246 bundle due to the $200 limit on master card and visa as per the description when you hover the mouse over master card and visa in the payment options. it would be great if maybe that limit could be increased to $250 for your Canadian customers. Thanks. Keep up the good work

Thursday, 1. February 2018, 17:47

Chaos Coral / Corals / Masterstones Promo

Quoted from "Vilya" Quoted from "os trim" The new promo is such a slap in the face when there is a clear demand for items in the game. The promo was set up and live prior to the "clear demand for items in game", so I fail to understand your semi-rude point here. As I stated, I will pass it along to the people who do promo's. I would, however, like to point out there are alternative ways to get these items requested in game. You can also alternatively get to +25 on gear by using other upgrading ...

Wednesday, 31. January 2018, 18:44

Chaos Coral / Corals / Masterstones Promo

Quoted from "BOSSMAN" I've been looking for high lvl corals (CC15,C15) and low lvl master stones for weeks now, feel like the games experiencing a shortage of them please can we have a promo or event sometime soon? Many Thanks The new promo is such a slap in the face when there is a clear demand for items in the game. Being an ic buyer and not being able to buy stuff you need is motivation to not purchase ic. If there is a demand for items in game it should be tended to as a priority. Pretty up...