You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Friday, 8. January 2016, 10:23

Author: derekc

Old days

Your name seems familiar but I mostly played Sarissa server.

Wednesday, 9. December 2015, 09:48

The current survey and upgrading in particular

Thanks for all your input so far, and please remember this is not a whine, but a suggestion. As an IC buyer I usually buy my weapon and just upgrade my armour, probably as im so useless at upgrading! I can understand what some of you are saying about not everyone should have a +15 wep and yes I would agree when that was the level cap. But it isn't anymore and to make upgrading to 50% of the lvl cap so expensive is out of proportion. Yes we also know that upgrading is also a gamble, but I invaria...

Tuesday, 8. December 2015, 14:51

The current survey and upgrading in particular

Ok, I'm starting a new thread as I don't want to take anything away from Caracka's thread which is about praise for Gamigo on its recent performance, something which I agree about. This is what I said; " I presume that as Gamigo are undertaking a survey of the game, they wish to improve the player base and their experience. The subject of upgrading was not addressed, maybe because the publishers are unable to change this, I don't know. I do think that some of the major reasons for player dissati...

Monday, 7. December 2015, 14:47

Upgrading

To a greater extent I agree with what you guys are saying. However I presume that as Gamigo are undertaking a survey of the game, they wish to improve the player base and their experience. The subject of upgrading was not addressed, maybe because the publishers are unable to change this, I don't know. I do think that some of the major reasons for player dissatisfaction relate to the rate for upgrading, the cost of the items needed for this (and their waste because of rates), and the fact that Ma...

Thursday, 19. November 2015, 20:03

Ex ranger stats

Thanks for your help, I'm going to try a dex build .

Wednesday, 18. November 2015, 12:14

Ex ranger stats

Hi guys, im nub ex ranger and have put my stats dex 100 int 52 and con 17. I will only be doing pve until I get high level. Is it best to put all remaining stats on con, or are there any advantages to doing points to dex and int? As I get along I will try and get some hr and crit accessories. Any help is much appreciated.