Search results 1-20 of 24.

Wednesday, 24. February 2016, 18:28

Author: thesingular

Number Game Event(round 3 )

1 for singularity's sake

Tuesday, 9. February 2016, 17:53

From 1-185 lvl .

To get your sp for your phoenix knight, I'd recommend you to do it before Phoenix. I believe the easiest way to farm sp is at the sasquatches. Just get Epic SP scrolls, pssp's- %300(beginner ones-%250 will work as well) and effort scrolls-%150 for 10 minutes. Get a guild to have your xp locked by %100. When sp farming, use all of the above, you'll get %450 or %375 sp depending on the pssp you use. The reason for such high %'s is that the sp increase items stack multiplicatively. So with beginner...

Wednesday, 27. January 2016, 01:48

moving stones of bosses

You can't know till you try that.... From what I know, they can track anything that's on their list as long as there's at least one around. If there's more than one, they show the closest one.

Wednesday, 27. January 2016, 00:49

moving stones of bosses

Well, just buy the map pack on item mall and get access to the Tarian NPC's and monsters as well as Strayana, Bloody-Mir and Mondshine Sio. It costs much higher than the other four maps(79 ic) and last only 30 days but they work at least.

Tuesday, 19. January 2016, 16:20

BI and PBI

Ok, thanks.

Tuesday, 19. January 2016, 01:40

BI and PBI

While you're here, I need to ask you another question about BI: How can I get rid of that buff? I need to activate pbi but I'm unable to do that as it says Item is in use...

Tuesday, 19. January 2016, 01:27

Servers Down?

A full scan a few days ago, otherwise, it scans the whatever file I access while using the computer all the time. Edit: The connection is stable now... Edit: I think I spoke too soon.

Tuesday, 19. January 2016, 01:15

Servers Down?

I've started to have extreme cases of lag after those disconnections...

Tuesday, 19. January 2016, 00:15

Servers Down?

I've suddenly become unable to connect to the servers... Edit: It seems to be gone now, thank you for taking action swiftly... Edit 2: It happened again?

Sunday, 10. January 2016, 14:42

Another suggestion:

I'd like to add more lines to that suggestion list as a fellow player who had the same problem: 1. Leave the game minimized to the taskbar when you leave the game afk. It somehow still can happen to me if it's not minimized. 2. Ask yourselves the question that what program could do anything related to a scan when the computer is idle(possible answers might include AV software and also system maintenance software). It can cause the problem so experiment with such software. 3. In my case, the game...

Sunday, 27. December 2015, 23:17

lvl 21 weapons

Yeah, there is. He needs to become an Apprentice to get that weapon, in other words, get a Guardian. Lv21 +15 weapon is part of the rewards the Apprentice gets at lv 20. I don't know if he can get that weapon by becoming an Apprentice now, though I guess that he probably won't even if he does that. Ask Vilya or someone else who know that for clarification on that part.

Saturday, 26. December 2015, 17:21

Extreme lag

Unfortunately, this is impossible atm. I'm using the dorm internet. Therefore, modem is unreachable for me. My only altenrative connection option is tethering my phone to the computer. Edit: Tethering made it even worse.(CouldN't connect to the forum with that) Edit 2: It's all good again now.

Saturday, 26. December 2015, 16:57

Extreme lag

Thank you Vilya, as always. The only possibility is my internet then.

Saturday, 26. December 2015, 16:27

Extreme lag

I'm somehow having extreme lag at Initus, everything I do happens a lot later. I also get the Account ID already logged on message if I close the game and repoen it without waiting for disconnection(not to mention that I doN't get the disconnect after the 10 sec waiting). Is server having problems right now?

Saturday, 26. December 2015, 16:04

More Action Bars.

I agree as well.

Sunday, 30. August 2015, 15:23

Back on the Farm.

It requires all other quests in the farm to be completed, but at certain point, some of them become unavailable if you didn't complete them already, making you unable to receive the final quest. I'm also having this problem myself. Possible workaround: Get a mounted horse and while mounted on it, use "(Pet)Village return" from actions to teleport to center immediately(works on anywhere except dungeons and in Alber and teleports you to the town center of the map you're on) or use a scroll of reca...

Thursday, 13. August 2015, 18:05

Disconnect and Login Problems

DoN't DDoS the servers please....

Thursday, 13. August 2015, 17:36

Well.....

DC me one more time! (I'm talking to you, iArches )

Wednesday, 12. August 2015, 08:45

Disconnect and Login Problems

iArches, what have you done? Why did you do this? Why? Why did you kick everyone out of the servers? Tell me... Why are you so cruel? I can't even login right now, why did you ban me iArches? Nooooooooooooo.... Whhhhhhhhhhhhyy...