You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

Saturday, 14. December 2019, 00:58

Author: omac

wtb TK set 170-172 fully jeweled

Looking for a killer 170-172 TK set,with jewels/high +. Leave a pm with your asking price if you're selling please.

Saturday, 2. March 2019, 17:34

Pet Levelling at Flowers of Dratan

Quoted from "TooCute" .... Or is AFK pet leveling against the rules ?? He didn't mention he was going to be AFK, I assumed he was going to be there while pet leveling. But yes, I believe afk pet levling is a bannable offense

Saturday, 2. March 2019, 16:49

Pet Levelling at Flowers of Dratan

Are your lower level characters hits landing, or all missing?

Friday, 18. January 2019, 20:58

cannot access shop on webpage

I use shop link at top of forum page. I had to use google search to find another link from gamigo page

Friday, 18. January 2019, 20:47

cannot access shop on webpage

Hi, I wanted to buy some IC, but since last maint am unable to connect to shop, no matter which browser i us. Both are up to date. Any suggestions?

Wednesday, 12. December 2018, 13:12

Npc naming..

this is an honest question: Why are efforts and time being wasted to give npc's names, which most people couldn't care less about, instead of actually adding new content, which everyone cares about?

Sunday, 25. November 2018, 22:30

Error message when playing

Hey guys, I recently came back to the game, and am unable to keep a shop set up due to an error that pops up now and then. It only happens when certain things come on my screen, and sometimes prevents me from being abel to use certain servers if people are on spawn pad (possible issue is- a horse...?) The error says something like this: Cannot load default model 'Data\Npc\pet]Horse\Pet_Horse_ma.smc': Chunk ID validation failed. Expected ID "TVER" but found "" (Data\Npc\pet_horse_ma.tex) Now I'm ...

Wednesday, 28. March 2018, 03:15

Affinity Shops/Quests/Items

Quoted from "sdave74" I got those low affinities back in the aeria days when we could leave our p2 pets to run 24/7 to get us the points. Afk pet leveling/farming is what needs brought back. There is no need for a lvl 180 character to have to kill mobs in prokion or juno to get some affinity when the p2 pet was designed to do it for us. While I agree with that and understand what you are saying, I don't mind killing the mobs. Now with that statement in mind, If I'm going to spend my time hammer...

Wednesday, 28. March 2018, 03:12

Game Gold

Quoted from "sdave74" Quoted from "Bran" Cursed Weavers and Cursed Liches in Egeha, lvl 90 monsters, drop 23-45k gold without any boosts, you have to be lvl 90(lock exp on lvl 90) to kill them, or make a NS and + a soul to 15, since its easy, put an elemental lvl 2 jewel on wep, defense jewel on shirt, some cc 3-4 and c3-4 and u good to go, if u want more gold, use lucky spell book on them, I think they're worth using the book. If I remember correctly they drop weapons too, that ncp quite nicel...

Tuesday, 27. March 2018, 23:46

Game Gold

I'm sure this has been pointed out, and its no secret at all. But we need a serious upgrade to the gold drops from mobs. I came back recently and started playing again, and to be honest I'm regretting it every bit. Sure it's nice to see friends and what not, but the mob drops are ridiculously low, and there's very few ways to make reasonable gold. Sure you can drop hunt, if the drop rate was any good and you didn't waste 30 drop boosters to get 1 drop, which will most likely be yellow. Sure you ...

Tuesday, 27. March 2018, 23:32

Affinity Shops/Quests/Items

Maybe someone made a post about this, I don't know. But I am wondering why affinity quests were changed, and now have level requirements on them. These limits should be removed, as unless the person purchases game items with real money, no one at those levels will have shops open to even do the quests. Personally, as affinity is mostly an end game "objective," I think they should be more useful. The items in shops make them not worth doing, as does the sp amounts. As stated above, there is no on...

Monday, 12. March 2018, 01:33

Alt TAB focus range

Yes, PLEASE fix this, very annoying to target mobs so far away, when there is 20 of them right next to you, or even attacking you. Love option two by the way

Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 19:38

Royal Knight Immunity To Blind

Quoted from "divataroza" it sux how they retroactively can change something that you already got. It is like you buy a Mercedes and a year later they swap it for a Kia and tell you that it is all right and it is actually better for you Right...why bother getting the skill at this point?

Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 18:11

Spirit Skills

Quoted from "DynamicPineapple2" This being one issue with Elementalist though and there are far more issues with this class that can be discussed. The entire elementalist class should be reworked to fit the game smoothly instead of awkwardly. I agree, I do enjoy my elementalists, but they have a severe disadvantage in game. Clerics, TK's got revamped, and are great, fun to play and a challenge. Witches are also a challenge. Ele are a very undervalued secondary class, and currently have no chanc...

Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 18:07

Make PvP Great Again

I think it would be cool if it gave a buff that increased attack, however you would need one for blue names to offset it. Maybe additional defense? I think its a cool idea, but would require some reworking of PvP in general. It is a shame to get attack decreased when red, that does take the fun out of it. Maybe the buffs, rather than be permanent due to the name color, could be a once daily buff, we could get from an NPC similar to mid-level supporter. I think if they were permanent, people may ...

Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 15:18

Elemental Spirit Cannot Attack First

Hi! Sorry to make another post about issues with elementalists, but I couldn't find my other post to add to it. I have noticed another issue, where elemental spirits cannot attack first. Is this a glitch? How can I fix it? Elementalists themselves can be hit pretty hard, particularly at a low level, so spirits are definitely needed. Does anyone know how to make them attack first, as when I select the option, it does not work. I can only get "double attack" to work. Thanks!

Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 14:50

Elementalist Water Spirit

Hi Fulminar , I can use all other skills, just not the water spirits. He will attack, just cannot use skill.

Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 13:59

Spirit Skills

My suggestion is allowing spirit skills on elementalists to be put on our regular hotbar. The reason I think this is good is because it will allow for faster/easier us of skills, and also more likely to be able to use the skill (elements have their own skill bars, but they are constantly getting glitched, and then the skill cannot be used, mostly on water spirit) I would also like to suggest that the skills for our elementals remain on the hot bar, as it is very annoying having to re-add them ev...

Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 13:56

Elementalist Water Spirit

I am having a constant problem with my elementalists water spirit. I can use his water prison skill for up until either he dies or I die (say in area, for example), however anytime after that, I am no longer able to use. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix for it? I'm struggling with this char as that is a main defense.

Tuesday, 6. March 2018, 19:46

Royal Knight Immunity To Blind

oh that's a bummer....just came back, still learning new changes, Thank you! Didnt feel like 80%..was getting blinded left and right