You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Friday, 20. July 2018, 15:03

Author: thedaggers

Bring back the good old days

Making master stones 100% guarantee +1 means that people will need less master stones, therefore less money for gamigo. So.... it won't happen.

Tuesday, 19. June 2018, 11:35

What happened?

Quoted from "Fulminar" Quoted from "thedaggers" i mean... im a programmer myself... I find it really hard to believe that it takes 2 years to understand the code lol I've coded private servers of other games and it took me like couple days to understand where to touch to achieve what i wanted. I understand that the game code can be complex and big and all that, still, 2 years without any innovating update surely seems odd, especially when there were private servers of this game full of new item...

Monday, 18. June 2018, 15:53

What happened?

Quoted from "Vilya" Quoted from "PRIMEX" I never appreciate your tone Vilya. I am amazed that you can tell my "tone" from mere typing, that's a special talent you've got there. Quoted from "PRIMEX" I always get a sense like players are bothering you when this topic comes up, don't players get to know whether things are still in progress. Players do get to know when things are in progress, they are always in progress. This doesn't mean they will know what exactly is in the works or exactly when ...

Wednesday, 6. June 2018, 17:05

What happened?

@Vilya would be nice to hear you about this matter instead of this whole silence, i think we deserve a straight answer about why there are no game updates for years now.

Friday, 25. May 2018, 23:39

What happened?

So like 3 years ago there was some news about a new developer for last chaos. 3 years have passed i come by to this forums every month to check patch notes and all i see is the same thing over and over. Item mall sales and same events and random crap. How is it possible that you have such low respect for the few players that this game has left? How can you not make any single real game update when supposedly you have a new dev for 3 years now? this is just surreal, i never seen anything like thi...

Wednesday, 31. May 2017, 10:22

Leveling from 140+ to 160/175+

there is no where with decent xp... they made it so seekers give less xp and have less hp, that makes u waste alot more xpbs...

Thursday, 20. April 2017, 16:20

Developer

I don't even remember how long ago it was said that we had a new developer. Months later, the patch notes posts keep having the same things aka nothing new, apart from item mall stuff... Is the new developer going to do something relevant for the game or was just a troll?

Sunday, 2. April 2017, 18:39

What is Safe-Upgrade-Stone?

Quoted from "TheD0MINION" Quoted from "ANGEL." Pretty much same as old school Master stone we had with Aeria - u had to buy ap to get it It's like a 7 year regression! Don't get me wrong, I'm glad these exist now since so little is guaranteed in this game, though I still think this is what a Master Stone should do....like it used to. Gamigo just so smart!! Everyone complained about upgrade rates lately, so what do they do? sell 100% upgrade rate stones if u buy IC. LOL

Wednesday, 22. February 2017, 01:12

Thanks LC team!

Wanna give a shout out to the LC team for all this events that have been organized and are being planned! I hope you can keep it up, it maintains the game much more enjoyable than having boring weekly challenges... cheers| TheDaggers

Wednesday, 4. January 2017, 19:41

Communication and feedback between administration and community

Quoted from "Bubbalicious" Double SP for a week pls Vilya! I give hugs in exchange! On a serious note, if someone is capable of making a post here, then it's not beyond reason they can find the scheduled events, which are also posted on the Forums. I would also like to note that the "friends" of GM's thing is highly unlikely, anyone with experience can go kill a Fox, if it gives 2 EXP or SP without any EXP/SP boosting items on, then one or both of those events are on. The same applies with Pet ...

Wednesday, 21. December 2016, 13:44

Managing the Server's Economy While Improving New Player Retainment

Quoted from "Bran" I understand from ur first part you want that new players can farm gold decently to be able to afford a +15 wep at low lvl without farming their butt off for weeks to get it, I understand you understand in a way there is a big difference between the old players and new players, but the difference is there for one big reason, this server is a fusion of 6 old servers and its 10 years old, in 10 years lot of stuff has hoarded, it is understandable +25+ weps that are tradeable ar...

Wednesday, 14. December 2016, 12:24

wishlist

What are the special items that can't be put in there? Can i put stuff like leashes, she-goats haead, 30 day fairy ticket?

Friday, 9. December 2016, 23:39

Returning player

Quoted from "ANGEL." yeah with the elemental changes lvl 2 attack gem is a must. My guess is 165+28 dagg with chaos gem lvl 2 will do more dmg ( reg hits, not skills !!!!) than 173+28 with chaos opal. If u r 165, u could try to hit 166 while u stay in chapel (maybe left side during dt). There r some quests in Tairan , but its like 1-2 quests per lvl till 173 - rest is hard grinding. once u hit 170 u could try use premium package which will give u -3 lvls on all ur gears, so then u could replace...

Friday, 9. December 2016, 21:43

Returning player

Quoted from "ANGEL." 2 jags so u could use their buff almost permanently. And yes its not cheap, but till u get to 185 with sure will be able to afford these im 165 and i have some 173(-8 opal)+28 daggs. i spent all my gold ont hem way back before elemental sht was added to monsters. since i need the opal to wear them i can't put a light elem on them, therefore making them hit way lower i guess? i have an elephant and a little jaguar. What should i do to lvl up to 173?

Friday, 9. December 2016, 20:57

Returning player

Quoted from "ANGEL." they reduced the xp u need per lvl as well. Now we have 500% and 400% xp spells (u can use xpbs with these). Dt is 50% more xp for all dungeons and raids. During special events we had wings event - 1200% xp. Its reg hit game - all u need is: ele +2 jags and with elem. attack on ur wep u can grind pretty fast. So lvling is way easier and faster now. why 2 jaguars? and the things you're talking about cost alot...

Wednesday, 7. December 2016, 19:45

Returning player

Quoted from "Bran" Exp lock is 100% again, you can farm sp at lvl 12 cause its the best lvl to do it. People use guardian system because it gives them the +15 event wep for both classes and 30+10 armor and weps, and 50+10 armor and 60-2 +5 armor and weps later. Leveling has never been easier, I'm atm lvling my 4th toon to max lvl and i got prepared another 2 for that. Player base is nice and slowly growing considering this is a 10 year old game in competition with all the new games that come ou...

Thursday, 3. December 2015, 12:47

wings

Will wings ever return? ((((((((((((

Thursday, 29. October 2015, 14:33

Atlas

Can someone explain me what the Atlas server is about? Vilyas thread doesn't give much info about it at all...