You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Tuesday, 26. November 2019, 20:54

Author: ultrakiko

The first meld / remoove jewels event

Hey Vilya please make sure you fix our jewels before the meld event, so we can catch it.

Tuesday, 26. November 2019, 14:58

They announced 800% meld in the game, whos falult is this?? Ofc ill be mad, i spend more time in the game not in the forum?

Tuesday, 26. November 2019, 11:59

few cc11 , 1 cc12, and 2 c8 failed to meld and a few black pearls ( i got like coral7 meld). Its so bad... they announced the remoove event and meld event 800% but it was only remoove jewels event... I hope getting compensation on this. Otherwise iam really going out of the game.

Tuesday, 26. November 2019, 09:22

Same thing yday with chaos jewel fusion .... ripped off thanks gamigo

Tuesday, 26. November 2019, 09:06

Im really mad, i'd like to get refund on my corals that failed on the event. Thats not 800% EVENT FOR SURE!! 4 corals failed in a row. If i dont get refund i'll really quit after yday fusion event fail. This is unreal. (im mad). 10b wasted on nothing. Im not getting the money from the tree. Ive been waiting a week for this event. Best Regards

Tuesday, 19. November 2019, 14:52

About Game

Why did they made new armors/weapons ( new map) and noone ever uses it....

Tuesday, 19. November 2019, 10:51

About Game

They gotta find a way to balance classes first so people wont focus on one aspect of the game (ex-rogue). They have to find a proper way to use healer/ mage/ titan/knight ( maybe new skills wich to use not only regular hits...) Also put the Master stones in the game so we can lvl up our gear while farming somwehere (if they drop). Remoove guild BUFFS FOR SURE so we can have communities not everybody with own guild coz of the buffs..

Monday, 18. November 2019, 13:47

About Game

Also it's not fair some people to have 112x5 224x5 and such as accs other to have 93*3 *4 >.<. Today someone bought 93*4*60cd for 150b ... wow

Monday, 18. November 2019, 13:45

About Game

Miss using skills to kill mobs >.< , usit skills at all. Also i miss the old market. now market is more than dead..

Friday, 15. November 2019, 16:06

About Game

Also GM'S to buff the whole server more often and motivate people to go farm

Friday, 15. November 2019, 16:00

About Game

My opinion is they have to make Chang Thai leash more affordable so we can get more players who grind and make money not buying IC. If you are a newbie and you dont buy IC you'll get bored of the game so fast and quit. Thats my opinion. And also make it even more easier to 175 so there will be more people to have fun with at the arena.

Thursday, 14. November 2019, 11:53

About Game

The problem is there are no items around, hard to keep it that way...

Wednesday, 13. November 2019, 21:51

About Game

That was disappointingg answer ...

Tuesday, 12. November 2019, 11:26

About Game

To the development team, Guys how you think people will donate, game looks like its on her last breath.. Best Regards, TYREX

Tuesday, 12. November 2019, 11:15

About Game

Hello, Ive been playing this game since 2007 and i'd like to say how disappointed iam from game managing this days. The game is nearly dead. After Aeria game pass lead to Gamigo game is graveyard. Guys you gotta make events , give ppl stuff, make it easier. You have to make new loot/drop system so people have to farm, make raids. Dropping HS , Tokens it's hilarious way to make gold. Make people farm/ make gold... Everything is so unavailable in this game, nobody is making sets, stuff to lvl are ...