You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Friday, 16. June 2017, 23:42

Author: Welfare

SP Farming

The part about traditional playing is 100% on point. When I started playing back in 2008 I think the only real thing that deterred me was the lack of skill points and general knowledge of the game. Thankfully I perservered, but it makes me wonder how many people haven't. The game just isn't as fun without new skills, stronger attacks. Playing traditionally should be encouraged because then we get to see merac used for something other than affinity. Quoted from "KingOtoko" Ok, in response to Gold...

Monday, 24. August 2015, 02:16

WTB 173+28 HR Healer Bow

Not looking to pay over 100b. Sorry :/

Saturday, 22. August 2015, 16:13

WTB 173+28 HR Healer Bow

Message me here or in-game. I'm usually on forums more than I am in-game.

Saturday, 22. August 2015, 05:27

Mysterious Statue Bug

Quoted from "Vilya" Well extending it will not help if the items are being returned and bugged (for whatever reason) and the user attempts to remove them. Redeeming tokens is still working for me despite them not showing up in MS. Maybe there is hope

Friday, 21. August 2015, 15:05

Mysterious Statue Bug

Quoted from "Vilya" I would like to note, if you have lost an item due to the stingy statue...please keep note of it and the date it occurred. If anything, when this is resolved we can still replace items lost by log checking if they cannot be auto returned. (Hopefully). Better to be safe. As much as I'd love to, I couldn't remember what I had for breakfast, let alone remember when expired in Siban sometime today. Will document it all from now on though.

Friday, 21. August 2015, 06:12

Mysterious Statue Bug

Quoted from "Meela" Nah the placeholder is a power box. People shouldn't get it mixed up. Cake for what o.o Yea no, I understood that. I just figured that waiting period between buyin them and recieving them was the check. I didn't even know the placebos existed. The more you know

Friday, 21. August 2015, 06:02

Mysterious Statue Bug

Quoted from "ExcallabuR" Yes I realise you can buy them lol, which is why I was thinking along the lines of someone selling a placebo item to unsuspecting victims (as I wasn't sure what this 'placebo' item was). E.g. Player A buys tokens, they transfer placebo to inventory and don't meet criteria for whitelist and within 48 hours item would have been deleted, but they attempt to sell said placebo to Player B during this timeframe, which means player B buys the placebo item not the actual item (...

Friday, 21. August 2015, 04:25

Mysterious Statue Bug

Quoted from "ExcallabuR" RE: The IC token, could that have something to do with the 'placebo' tokens? Just out of curiosity... I didn't think this had anything to do with placebo tokens. I thought tokens were all the same and your account just had to pass a check before you received the items.

Friday, 21. August 2015, 04:23

Jump Potion Question

Yes, but you are obviously able to re-select your class straight after.

Friday, 21. August 2015, 04:15

Merchant Question

Quoted from "LudaXD" why it wasnt implemented on time we can all blame Aeria wellfare you wanna say we all need 2 pc ? you cant have merchant toon on the same acount where is your main toon ? and when exp pets are on cool down by default we all go afk ? remember there was times when we didnt even have those exp pets ,maybe exp potions and boosters were cheaper ,but we didnt depend from exp pet i dont see why we need too now when the exp is better in the end nothing stop you to register items fo...

Friday, 21. August 2015, 00:35

Merchant Question

Quoted from "buhameister" I agree with the part what is the point of having lvl 55 cap to learn the merchant profession? Especially for people who had their character above lvl 55 when the merchant system was implemented. So why not just remove that cap?? What is the benefit of this lvl.55 cap? As someone said before, people were using merch mode purely when Maxie's were down. In the short run it doesn't seem like much, but over a month period that's a lot of AFK experience. A companies job is ...

Friday, 14. August 2015, 00:34

Disconnect and Login Problems

Quoted from "Vilya" No, it was not. It was a piece of hardware. Damn it Vils, stop kicking the servers. Actually if you could keep it up while I'm sleeping & at work that'd be great. Might finally be able to catch up to some people >.>

Wednesday, 12. August 2015, 05:50

left behind Ciraya players

Quoted from "Vilya" 1) I have reduced your font, that was eye gougingly horrid. 2) There will be an anniversary event for US as a whole server. It's still eye-gougingly horrible.

Tuesday, 11. August 2015, 11:57

Wtg 184 rk

Bby, we can't PM you because you have friend requests off and your profile private... How much are you looking for? Hit me up with a PM

Friday, 31. July 2015, 08:17

Guild pk event Katrissa-INSIDIUOS

Quoted from "ANGEL." It looks really as great idea, but why lvl 61 rogue 0.0 If u wanna make it as chalenge and more fun get 185 rogue , buffed with haste so can run faster and go in/out of invis fast and hit u back here and there. Because they want all guild members to have equal chance :p